Joe Continues to thumb His Nose at the Law through further Student Loan forgiveness ...

Howie

"Supreme Court decision, I don't to listen to no stinking Supreme Court decision" -- Joe Biden

Biden's existential attacks on Democracy continue minute by minute and the dumb dem base continues cheering him in their mouth-breathing, drooling stupor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
It's fun watching Trump supporters pretend to care about whether a president adheres to the rule of law or not.

It's fun watching Trump supporters pretend to care about whether a president adheres to the rule of law or not.
Why do you hate America?
Supreme Court decision, I don't to listen to no stinking Supreme Court decision -- Joe Biden

Biden's existential attacks on Democracy continue minute to minute and the dumb dem base continues cheering him in their mouth-breathing, drooling stupor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You see one reacting

"Supreme Court decision, I don't to listen to no stinking Supreme Court decision" -- Joe Biden

Biden's existential attacks on Democracy continue minute by minute and the dumb dem base continues cheering him in their mouth-breathing, drooling stupor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He may be "thinking" he hasn't brought it up yet? Poor chap.

Fun watching troo disciples of Josef Biden not bright enough to see the painfull increase in the National Debt.

When the Oracle from kenya, Hussein Obama was jacking up debt, I posted the chickens coming home to roost when the days come and interest rates rise. Interest rates rose a lot and the cost of interest EXPENSE increased by a trillion a year.

Did you remind me how I got it right?

I posted it. You didn't. It got worse when covid debt communists blame on Trump got out of hand.

Biden promised to blow up gas pipeline. Is that against the law?

obviously legal and constitutional

Back