John 1:1a .... the Lord Jesus as Father in Flesh

But how many understand Einstein's theory.
That is not an issue. Those who understand it will explain it. The problem with the trinity is no one can understand it therefore no one can explain it.
If one CANNOT understand it , it must be dismissed as false????
I never made that claim. in fact, I have not seen anyone on CARM make that claim. The claim is if you cannot understand it then you cannot explain it. If you cannot understand that simple logic how can you claim to be explaining the trinity that you do not understand?

Yes if it cannot be understood, it must be dismissed as false.
Usually, they are dismissed as rubbish...
Otherwise, we would be required to believe all kinds of insane things.

But we do understand that you want a license to do just that.
Clearly, he does. He claims to not understand it but wants to explain it to others. Kinda like the blind leader saying he is seeing the path.

Usually, they are dismissed as rubbish...

Clearly, he does. He claims to not understand it but wants to explain it to others. Kinda like the blind leader saying he is seeing the path.

It's the absurd Trinitarian "mystery" card.

The Trinity is not stated in Scripture.
Hence, they attempt to arrive at this conclusion by reason.
Their reasoning leads them to the conclusion of the Trinity.

Then when it is shown their conclusion does not make any logical sense, they claim it is an incomprehensible mystery.

So the conclusion to their own reasoning is an incomprehensible mystery.

These are the ways of a madman.

ME: 2 + 84 = 3

YOU: That doesn't make sense.

ME: This truth is a mystery.

That is nonsense You are saying no one had access to God before God was born.

That is not what paul was teaching...Paul is teaching that Jesus is the image of his father and Jesus is the firstborn over all creation.

That is rubbish how can angels who are God's messengers not have access to him?

No, it does not say that. That is raping the passage.

That means God's spirit was dwelling in Jesus...and corresponds to,
John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
And...
John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus is not praying to himself and asking himself to glorify himself which is what you are suggesting.

That is funny Who is "the" someone beyond God?

The messenger is the messenger of himself.

YHWH has no (human) body.

Therefore the one who is the son of God is the son of God. You keep confusing yourself by repeating the nonsense of 101G.

Yes it is and so is your nonsense.

That would make God a liar. God spoke from heaven and said Jesus is his beloved son. You keep denying Jesus is the son of God.

Before the beginning of what? The scripture speaks about the beginning of the creation of heaven and the earth. When were angels created if no creation exists before the beginning?

The word world cannot mean the same thing in both places... Is this what you think Jn 17;5 means? And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the people was.
People came after the earth was created.

So you think that verse means... He was in the people, and the people was made through him, and the people didn’t recognize him.

Both you and the RCC got it wrong...You think Jesus is God so who is Jesus praying to? Who gave Jesus the people? If there was nothing before the beginning then God and his angels didn't exist before the beginning either.
You are another duffer here. Did He come for picnic on an empty planet or among His people? He didn't create empty earth but involved Himself in six-day creation. You are so blinded by hat you don't know your God nor you have any desire to know Him crying 'Father, Father' won't save you. Only Israel has a right to call Him Father as Israel is His covenant people.

God wasn't born. But you have no idea about How Christ, The LORD (YHWH) took on flesh as His own Body/Tabernacle. You will perish in your ignorance

It's the absurd Trinitarian "mystery" card.

The Trinity is not stated in Scripture.
Hence, they attempt to arrive at this conclusion by reason.
Their reasoning leads them to the conclusion of the Trinity.

Then when it is shown their conclusion does not make any logical sense, they claim it is an incomprehensible mystery.

So the conclusion to their own reasoning is an incomprehensible mystery.

These are the ways of a madman.

ME: 2 + 84 = 3

YOU: That doesn't make sense.

ME: This truth is a mystery.
Yes, Trinity is wrong but that doesn't mean you can escape without acknowledging the truth.

I am eligible to bring down both Trinitarianism, Unitarianism, UPC, JW, etc. by truth of the gospel message which is not there in Christendom. The ignorance of the true gospel message will lead to ultimate eternal damnation.

It's the true gospel message which leads people to salvation and hope of glory.

You are another duffer here. Did He come for picnic on an empty planet or among His people? He didn't create empty earth but involved Himself in six-day creation. You are so blinded by hat you don't know your God nor you have any desire to know Him crying 'Father, Father' won't save you. Only Israel has a right to call Him Father as Israel is His covenant people.

God wasn't born. But you have no idea about How Christ, The LORD (YHWH) took on flesh as His own Body/Tabernacle. You will perish in your ignorance
ALL believers in Jesus Christ call God their Father.

But you have no idea about How Christ, The LORD (YHWH) took on flesh as His own Body/Tabernacle. You will perish in your ignorance
You are perverting the gospel of John which says the Logos became flesh (and not [The God] from Jn 1:1b). Your threats are misplaced and outrageous.

Yes, Trinity is wrong but that doesn't mean you can escape without acknowledging the truth.
You are also wrong and that doesn't mean you can escape without acknowledging the truth.
I am eligible to bring down both Trinitarianism, Unitarianism, UPC, JW, etc. by truth of the gospel message which is not there in Christendom.
But you are not teaching the truth
The ignorance of the true gospel message will lead to ultimate eternal damnation.
Which is where you are heading
It's the true gospel message which leads people to salvation and hope of glory.
The goodness of God does that my friend, not your version of the gospel.

the same with you. "our Lord has a God".... LOL, LOL, LOL, my God if this is what some Christian believe I take my hat off to the atheist.

:ninja:
Our Lord Jesus said that he was ascending to his God...Don't you believe Jesus? Read it slowly...
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Our Lord Jesus testified that he has a God.

Tell us why you refuse to believe him.
How many times you have to be told that it's Israel who is the firstborn son of The Father? Doesn't your denomination teach you this? If it doesn't, it's time to say goodbye to it because the time is very short.

It's Israel which is the heir to the promises of God as promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel.

Don't you know that the gospel message was first taught to Abraham that his promised SEED Who is Christ/Messiah world inherit all the promises of God? The SEED is the true Israel of God representing Israel after the flesh. Israel after the flesh couldn't inherit the promises of God and it's Messiah Who would inherit on behalf of Israel and make Israel joint-heir with Messiah.

There wasn't a single creature who could achieve God's standard of holiness. The Torah reveals God's holy character which wasn't able to be achieved. That's why it's God,- YHWH Himself came in flesh in likeness of Israel after the flesh to fulfill the Torah as being the Living Torah Himself.

Now you have a testimony of Yeshua Messiah from the scriptures. For a short while He didn't use His reputation of His being Equal with God (He is God Himself) and adopted Servanthood of Israel as Israel is the servant of God. The Servant has a God over Israel. So your Lord's God is answered. It's part of the gospel message.

If you aren't part of the commonwealth of Israel, then you have no God

Back