John Fetterman is Brain Dead?

lol

The Republican clown circus nominated a TV snake oil salesman
I don't know about snake oil, but cod liver oil is pretty good for you.
and Fetterman easily beat him even after having a severe stroke.
You're simply pointing out that the Democrat Party is still the "blue dog" party of America. Nitwit Democrats would vote for a mangy blue dog before they would deviate from voting Democrat.

I didn't say that or intimate it.

I have no idea what you're trying to say, but it doesn't correspond to anything in reality.
oh, right

You imagine he is brain dead and everyone is trying to hide it.

are you going to claim not to understand that sentence either?

oh, right

You imagine he is brain dead and everyone is trying to hide it.

are you going to claim not to understand that sentence either?
The man can't speak coherently during the election and then completely goes off the radar scope and some staffer slaps his name on a piece of legislation, meanwhile his wife and family flee to Canada to avoid answering questions about his condition, and you don't think that should raise some questions about the fact that he is confined to some kind of a healthcare facility?

The man can't speak coherently during the election and then completely goes off the radar scope and some staffer slaps his name on a piece of legislation, meanwhile his wife and family flee to Canada to avoid answering questions about his condition, and you don't think that should raise some questions about the fact that he is confined to some kind of a healthcare facility?
I had a close friend have a stroke and he went through serious depression and talked of suicide.

Fortunately no one was so sick and twisted as to mock him.

I had a close friend have a stroke and he went through serious depression and talked of suicide.

Stating facts is not mocking it is just stating facts. He should have never been elected with his bad health, but that is how demon rats roll all they want is another muppet to be controlled by the depraved, morally bankrupt handelers.

Did he run for political office scorning anyone who brought up the question about whether or not he's physically fit to do so? Because if that's the case your friend did a great disservice to whoever his constituents were presumably supposed to be. And if that were the case anyone who pointed out this disservice in real time while something could still be done to correct it would've been doing his duty. I'm quite sure that your friend was not so narcissistic and psychotic as that.

Clot shots do that a lot.
This is a different matter. Fetterman is insulting the people who voted for him. It is implied you are "of sound mind" when you enter contracts and in this ugly matter, supposedly place your name on legislation.

Back