Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing Trump case, donated to Biden campaign in 2020?

Truth7t7

NewYorkPost

Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing Trump case, donated to Biden campaign in 2020​

Apr 7, 2023

Judge Juan Merchan, the jurist handling former President Donald Trump’s criminal case in Manhattan, donated $35 to Democratic causes in 2020, including $15 to President Biden’s campaign and $10 to a group dedicated to “resisting … Donald Trump’s radical right-wing legacy.”

Federal Election Commission records show Merchan made three small-dollar donations within the span of two days in July 2020 through ActBlue, the Democratic Party’s preferred online fundraising platform.

NewYorkPost

Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing Trump case, donated to Biden campaign in 2020​

Apr 7, 2023

Judge Juan Merchan, the jurist handling former President Donald Trump’s criminal case in Manhattan, donated $35 to Democratic causes in 2020, including $15 to President Biden’s campaign and $10 to a group dedicated to “resisting … Donald Trump’s radical right-wing legacy.”

Federal Election Commission records show Merchan made three small-dollar donations within the span of two days in July 2020 through ActBlue, the Democratic Party’s preferred online fundraising platform.
A Democrat supporting Judge that won't recuse himself from the case, with a democratic political activist daughter, including a democratic majority jury pool in Manhattan?

Does that add up to a fair trial for Donald J. Trump who is the republican nominee for President?

Last edited:
NewYorkPost

Apr 7, 2023

lol

selective indignation

What about Aileen Mercedes Cannon?

I bet that $35 donation was the tipping point that caused Trump to lose. Right?
You defy the truth, I'm glad to see this biased judge is being exposed to the world watching

P.S. the truth hasn't changed, the 2020 election was stolen, just as Joe Biden stated before the world

Quote Joe Biden: "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,"

You defy the truth, I'm glad to see this biased judge is being exposed to the world watching

P.S. the truth hasn't changed, the 2020 election was stolen, just as Joe Biden stated before the world

Quote Joe Biden: "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,"
Boy! You really got Biden! There he is, in a public speech confessing to a huge conspiracy that stole the election from President Trump!

ha ha ha ha ha

Boy! You really got Biden! There he is, in a public speech confessing to a huge conspiracy that stole the election from President Trump!

ha ha ha ha ha
Mark Zuckerberg donating $500 million to control swing state vote counting precincts, paying union workers to be involved in the vote counting process isn't a conspiracy, it's "Fact", and it has been stopped through legislation, no more Mark Zuckerbergs in the vote counting future

Mark Zuckerberg donating $500 million to control swing state vote counting precincts, paying union workers to be involved in the vote counting process isn't a conspiracy, it's "Fact", and it has been stopped through legislation, no more Mark Zuckerbergs in the vote counting future
You people just can’t accept the fact Trump lost fair and square.

Back