Like Minded

Just as with Jesus I can save anyone
You can't save anyone. You can't even save yourself. What you can do is tell people about Jesus Christ, and when people believe on him (not you), they can become saved.

who will follow me to the same Father as Jesus did who does the saving by His same Spirit of mind. God sent Jesus to do exactly that.
God sent Jesus Christ to die for our sins.

read what he said about that very thing. What he said is very very clear, at least to me.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.

John

7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matt 11:25. At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
Right. I do not believe that Jesus Christ is God. There is one God, the Father.

And His Lord was God, the one who was over him and sent him just as Jesus said above.
Jesus' God was God.

Same Lord over me.

So have we all who are of God, we have received the same inheritance from God Himself. Only because you cant relate to it doesnt men others do not have His almighty Spirit of mind. Perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect.

That what is lacking in your doctrine is God Himself.

Now you are getting it. I am Gary, but I have from the same mind of my Father and Jesus received from Him., I can do noting at all without Him either, nor could Jesus and said so, nor can you.

You are selling yourself short from Gods glory. His gory is for you to be like Him and in His same image that He commands of us all. Luke 17:20-21. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you or is supposed to be. Jesus dissent have a problem with god coming to him ad making Jesus His abode, nor do I, but it seems that you have a severe problem with that?
Again, you do not understand the gospel. You don't know who Jesus Christ is (not was..) and do not understand what he accomplished for you. Yours is a feel-good religion. Gnosticism.

You can't save anyone. You can't even save yourself. What you can do is tell people about Jesus Christ, and when people believe on him (not you), they can become saved.
I can if they will follow me to the One who does the saving, so could Jesus.
God sent Jesus Christ to die for our sins.
He sent Jesus to lead you to Him. He died because of mans sins.
Right. I do not believe that Jesus Christ is God. There is one God, the Father.
And it is God who does the saving, Jesus was only His messenger for how to.
Jesus' God was God.
Yep, the one he said he couldn't do anything without Him, and that includes salvation.
Again, you do not understand the gospel.
perhaps it isn't I who does not understand?
You don't know who Jesus Christ is (not was..)
Sure I do he was my brother, we have the same Father.
and do not understand what he accomplished for you.
I understand what he accomplished in me. He didnt fail God at all.
Yours is a feel-good religion.
It is indeed joyful I agree.
Gnosticism.
Yes Gnisticism teaches that Gods Spirit resides in man. Jesus thought the same thing didnt he. See Luke 17:20-21 for starters. And see his prayer to his God in John 17 for his God to be in you and you be in Him as one as his God was in him and he was in his God as one.

You sure do buck the ways of Jesus to suit your own beliefs. Your ways is not his way at all. The problem is you have not given top that right to yourself, your beliefs and let Him take over your your understanding. It is called repentance from self and adhere to His state of mind instead of your own. Even Jesus had to go through that obedience in Matt 3:16 when he was delivered from the laws, beliefs, of the Jews. There is One that you do not know.

I can if they will follow me to the One who does the saving, so could Jesus.

He sent Jesus to lead you to Him. He died because of mans sins.

And it is God who does the saving, Jesus was only His messenger for how to.

Yep, the one he said he couldn't do anything without Him, and that includes salvation.

perhaps it isn't I who does not understand?

Sure I do he was my brother, we have the same Father.

I understand what he accomplished in me. He didnt fail God at all.

It is indeed joyful I agree.

Yes Gnisticism teaches that Gods Spirit resides in man. Jesus thought the same thing didnt he. See Luke 17:20-21 for starters. And see his prayer to his God in John 17 for his God to be in you and you be in Him as one as his God was in him and he was in his God as one.

You sure do buck the ways of Jesus to suit your own beliefs. Your ways is not his way at all. The problem is you have not given top that right to yourself, your beliefs and let Him take over your your understanding. It is called repentance from self and adhere to His state of mind instead of your own. Even Jesus had to go through that obedience in Matt 3:16 when he was delivered from the laws, beliefs, of the Jews. There is One that you do not know.
I hope that somewhere in your mystical gnostic wanderings you confessed Jesus Christ as your Lord and believed in your heart that God raised him from the dead.

I hope that somewhere in your mystical gnostic wanderings you confessed Jesus Christ as your Lord and believed in your heart that God raised him from the dead.
I pray that you come to the same knowledge of God and His heaven that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and raise you from that dead state of spirituality as He did in Jesus and and bring understanding what His ways are all about -- You!

For me Jesus had the better God that He prayed to, worshiped in obedience, than yours.

I pray that you come to the same knowledge of God and His heaven that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and raise you from that dead state of spirituality as He did in Jesus and and bring understanding what His ways are all about -- You!
The Bible isn’t about you or me, Gary. It’s about God’s plan of salvation, the Lord Jesus Christ.

For me Jesus had the better God that He prayed to, worshiped in obedience, than yours.
My God is the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other.

The Bible isn’t about you or me, Gary.
It is all about me and who I am in Him. I Am who He said I should be, Obviously His ways are not good enough for you as you say it isn't about you and your name is not written in it at all. But we who are written in that lambs book of life live it.
It’s about God’s plan of salvation, the Lord Jesus Christ.
There God of the bibles salvation is God manifest in you.
My God is the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other.
Your god is what you have made your god to be that he may obey you and you control who he is, what he is and what he can and cannot do just as you keep dictating to him. You cant even see what you are doing at all.

I totally agree with you that the Bible is not for you, but it is for me. It is all about who I am in I Am. I am that I am because of the God of it is in me.

You just havent learned yet that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you are looking for and waiting for His kingdom to come as a man, it is within you, or is supposed to be Luke 17:20-21. but cant be as long as you reject Him, the one at your door knocking this day. Rev 3:20. . You will go to the grave never knowing Him as long as you keep rejecting Him and seek another god of flesh instead of the One who is a Spirit of Love. The grave is not going to reveal God, it is to late to know Him by then. Again, read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 where God resides in His heaven, His temple, His abode. And I know exactly why you cant relate to that. And do you want to know how I know? Ive already told you so has Jesus.

Last edited:
You're missing the boat.
Why because I am what it says I should be in the Father?
The Bible is for me, but it's not about me (or you). It's about Jesus Christ.
I agree it isn't about you at all, it has no meaning at all because it isn't for you as you say. it is about someone else and not for you, you are very clear on that point.
I hope you're saved.
If I was you I would work about your own salvation instead of others. My salvations isn't for you to decide anyway it is Gods will in me that I be saved by God Himself be my own disposition, Spirit, mind.

How can you say you are of Christ if Christ is for someone else and not you? Do you even know what it is to be of Christ, Gods anointed, Christos, His anointed one? Obviously that isn't for you as you say.

All that you have is a belief for a god and one can believe anything about a god for you are perfect example for that, but it is a completely different matter when God Himself comes and makes His abode in you as He did in all of these we read of and changes their beliefs into reality of His truths that you say isn't for you but is actually written that this is exactly what He does in man to change mans own ways for beliefs into realities.

Your way is not His at all, remember it isn't about you at all as you say it isn't.

Why because I am what it says I should be in the Father?

I agree it isn't about you at all, it has no meaning at all because it isn't for you as you say. it is about someone else and not for you, you are very clear on that point.

If I was you I would work about your own salvation instead of others. My salvations isn't for you to decide anyway it is Gods will in me that I be saved by God Himself be my own disposition, Spirit, mind.

How can you say you are of Christ if Christ is for someone else and not you? Do you even know what it is to be of Christ, Gods anointed, Christos, His anointed one? Obviously that isn't for you as you say.

All that you have is a belief for a god and one can believe anything about a god for you are perfect example for that, but it is a completely different matter when God Himself comes and makes His abode in you as He did in all of these we read of and changes their beliefs into reality of His truths that you say isn't for you but is actually written that this is exactly what He does in man to change mans own ways for beliefs into realities.

Your way is not His at all, remember it isn't about you at all as you say it isn't.
You can't even comprehend what I said. I did not say "the Bible is not for me."

Later, Gary. I hope things work out for you.

Back