Looks like Joseph Smith will be Right Again...

And yet you deny the power and glory of God..... you have no authority and it bothers you...
She has more authority, as a TRUE Christian than anyone in your false church does, Richard. NONE of us non-Mormons deny the power and glory of God. In fact, we uphold them. We rejoice in them. And we bless our Lord and God and Savior for what Jesus did for us on the cross.

Multiple times, every LDS here has had to correct you to many times to count...
You apparently know nothing about how to prove my statements wrong. You have shown yourself ignorant of how to defend your false doctrines or show anyone that I have misrepresented Mormonism. You seem to enjoy criticizing Christians and often try to tell non-Mormons that we believe such and such which we do not believe.

Multiple times, every LDS here has had to correct you to many times to count...
Show me just one time you have proved me wrong about Mormonism. As for LDS how many humans posting here are LDS? Too many times to count? How high can you count?

You apparently know nothing about how to prove my statements wrong. You have shown yourself ignorant of how to defend your false doctrines or show anyone that I have misrepresented Mormonism. You seem to enjoy criticizing Christians and often try to tell non-Mormons that we believe such and such which we do not believe.
You are in good company, Janice. There used to be a Mormon poster on here called oceancoast. He claimed I had misrepresented Mormonism all the time on here, even after being--supposedly--corrected. So, I told him to name something I had gotten wrong about Mormonism on here. His answer? "Oh, there are too many to count." I told him, "Well, then it should be easy for you to post a couple of things I got wrong on here." I asked him to do so several times, but he never did.

So, his complaint was an empty one. So is the one against you and what you have posted on here.

And yet you deny the power and glory of God..... you have no authority and it bothers you...
I have the same "authority" as any other Christian believer - I don't get my authority from some bogus priesthoods, as Mormons claim to have. Your so-called "authority" comes from two heretics, Ollie and Joey, who pretended to get a visitation from John the Baptist, and other dead New and Old Testament characters. It's a sham. My authority and powers comes from the Holy Spirit Who has sealed me unto the Day of Redemption, and Who was poured His gifts out on me as He has been upon all Who who worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. Mormon "authority" comes from the occult, and in fact, Mormonism is an exercise in occultism. And as Christians, we receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit and those gifts are given to ALL believers, not just to males 12 years and older which the cult claims to make "priests." Mormons are totally powerless against Spirit-filled Christian believers, as has been demonstrated here over and over again.....and, sadly, Richard, you are reduced to not giving substantive responses to questions but to ad homs directed toward anyone who questions you.................such as you just did above. But something does bother me, and that's the fact that Mormons, even when shown overwhelming evidence that Smith was a charlatan and deceiver, not to mention a sexual predator, you still believe the very wacky things he taught, such as the teaching that the Mormon deity was once a man and is an exalted human - and that you will one day be a god as well provided you cling to Mormonism. It bothers me that otherwise intelligent people would accept Smith's theological ravings and stake their salvation on him. It's very sad.

Watch this Youtube video:

Were the Claims of Joseph Smith a Hoax? (Refuting Mormonism, Part 1)​

The real people who "deny the power of God" are Mormons who actually believe that Jesus could not preserve His Church and had to wait until the 19th century to "restore" Christianity through an occultist who slept with the wives of his followers. Mormons are victims of their own folly.

Last edited:
You are in good company, Janice. There used to be a Mormon poster on here called oceancoast. He claimed I had misrepresented Mormonism all the time on here, even after being--supposedly--corrected. So, I told him to name something I had gotten wrong about Mormonism on here. His answer? "Oh, there are too many to count." I told him, "Well, then it should be easy for you to post a couple of things I got wrong on here." I asked him to do so several times, but he never did.

So, his complaint was an empty one. So is the one against you and what you have posted on here.
I remember that username "oceancoast." I wonder if Richard7 lives on the Atlantic coast.

Back