Many new versions attack the deity of Christ by removing "the Lord" in Matthew 28:6.

He reminds me of this:

And meanwhile, back in Sombertown...

Burgermeister: Stop! You are under arrest!

Kris Kringle: Not me!

Topper the penguin sidekick: Honk! Honk!
The KJVO has no concept that they can make mistakes. He has been given examples of the flaws of his thinking and he pretends they do not exist.

You mean new versions proponents have no concept that they can make mistakes.
They do not claim that they cannot make mistakes so your attempt to knock down a straw man proves nothing.

You are trying to divert away from the truth that KJV-only advocates try to suggest that their human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning/teaching cannot be wrong or mistaken when it can be. KJV-only advocates repeatedly try to read human opinions into verses that do not actually state those opinions. You show that you try to read KJV-only ideas into verses that are not actually stated in those verses.

They do not claim that they cannot make mistakes so your attempt to knock down a straw man proves nothing.

You are trying to divert away from the truth that KJV-only advocates try to suggest that their human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning/teaching cannot be wrong or mistaken when it can be. KJV-only advocates repeatedly try to read human opinions into verses that do not actually state those opinions. You show that you try to read KJV-only ideas into verses that are not actually stated in those verses.
So name at least 10 errors in the NIV, NASB, ESV, and the NKJV.

So name at least 10 errors in the NIV, NASB, ESV, and the NKJV.
Why do you divert? I have not recommended the Critical Text or English translations made from it such as the NIV, NASB, and ESV.

According to your own demand, are you going to likewise name at least 10 errors in the KJV?

Why do you divert? I have not recommended the Critical Text or English translations made from it such as the NIV, NASB, and ESV.

According to your own demand, are you going to likewise name at least 10 errors in the KJV?
So what version or versions do you recommend for an English speaking person?
Which version or versions do you use?
Which versions or versions does your church, denomination or teachers that you follow use?

Many errors in the KJV have been pointed out to you. Because you're KJVO, you deny that they exist.
Actually there were only a few and I have shown that they are not errors.
I have done this over the years with many atheist evolutionists and other non believers.
The Muslims claim that there are man.

There are many resources available on the Internet that I can use.

But please prove any errors in the King James Bible.
Why not post your best 10.

Actually there were only a few and I have shown that they are not errors.
I have done this over the years with many atheist evolutionists and other non believers.
The Muslims claim that there are man.

There are many resources available on the Internet that I can use.

But please prove any errors in the King James Bible.
Why not post your best 10.
With you, it would be an exercise in futility.

Where in the world today are the words of Christ that do not pass away?
Are they in heaven that someone will have to go up and bring them down?

12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. - Deut 30:12-14

Back