Many unwittingly lie about Romans 7

The spirit of antichrist doesnt acknowledge that Jesus is NOT from God? Does that mean that the antichrist acknowledge Jesus is not from God but is a god himself?

Yes perfect even as my Father unshaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin for He took away my sin. Tat is what He does.

Nope, the same knowledge Jesus received in Matt 3:16 is the same knowledge Adam received in Eden, Abraham receieve on a mountain, Moses received on a mountain, 120 received in an upper room, and so did I.

You sure kick hard against having His same knowledge that He gives to all who will receive Him as these did.

And it is very obvious that you do not know the Father of it for you try and adopt your gods into your world instead of being like Jesus was in that One God.

Come to Him as Jesus did and you will be exactly like Him as Jesus was. Jesus came to Him in Matt 3:16, but you won't will you?
When you consider Jesus you have to consider the Father and the Son. You can not separate either and they are one in a unified relationship. The Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father. God manifest in the flesh is Jesus, the messiah! God bless you.

When you consider Jesus you have to consider the Father and the Son. You can not separate either and they are one in a unified relationship. The Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father. God manifest in the flesh is Jesus, the messiah! God bless you.
When I consider that what God put into Jesus in Matt 3:16 and did the same in me, I cant be separated from Him no more than Jesus could have been separated from Him.

Many try and separate me from God just as those of Jesus day tried to separate him from God but because I am in the father and He is in me as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one in John 17, then I have to actually consider Jesus in his ways in the Father to be like Him and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did where God WAS manifest in my flesh just as He ws manifest in Jesus flesh in Matt 3:16.

If you have not received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 then you cant call Him father but that doesn't mean you are born of God, it only means you say that you are. And this is exactly the state of our religions, denominations today, they say they are of God but actually flat out refuse Him to be like Him.

The spirit of antichrist doesnt acknowledge that Jesus is NOT from God?
Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?”
62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, ..."
Does that mean that the antichrist acknowledge Jesus is not from God but is a god himself?
Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “What further need do we have of witnesses? 64 You have heard the blasphemy!"Mark 14
Come to Him as Jesus did and you will be exactly like Him as Jesus was. Jesus came to Him in Matt 3:16, but you won't will you?
It is not as though God’s word has failed.

Now God has days spoken with finality to us through His Son, Jesus Christ, whom He appointed heir and lawful owner of all things, through whom also He created all things. 3 The Son is the radiance and only expression of the divine glory of God, upholding all things by His powerful word. Heb 1

Back