Mariupol 1,026 Ukranian Soldiers Surrender, Including 162 Officers

Truth7t7

Russia releases video purporting to show Ukrainian marines surrendering

Wed, April 13, 2022, 2:10 PM

STORY: Russia's defence ministry said on Wednesday that 1,026 soldiers of Ukraine's 36th Marine Brigade, including 162 officers, had surrendered in the besieged Ukrainian port city of Mariupol.

As the defence ministry issued its statement on the surrender in Mariupol, Russian TV aired footage it said showed the Ukrainian marines surrendering in Mariupol.

Mariupol, which has been encircled by Russian troops for weeks, has seen the fiercest fighting and the most comprehensive destruction since Russia invaded on Feb. 24.

On Monday, a post on the Ukrainian marine brigade's Facebook page had said the unit was preparing for a final battle in Mariupol that would end in death or capture as its troops had run out of ammunition.

STORY: Russia's defence ministry said on Wednesday that 1,026 soldiers of Ukraine's 36th Marine Brigade, including 162 officers, had surrendered in the besieged Ukrainian port city of Mariupol.

As the defence ministry issued its statement on the surrender in Mariupol, Russian TV aired footage it said showed the Ukrainian marines surrendering in Mariupol.

Mariupol, which has been encircled by Russian troops for weeks, has seen the fiercest fighting and the most comprehensive destruction since Russia invaded on Feb. 24.

On Monday, a post on the Ukrainian marine brigade's Facebook page had said the unit was preparing for a final battle in Mariupol that would end in death or capture as its troops had run out of ammunition.
As is clearly shown, the Western MSM propaganda on how Ukrainian soldiers are winning and pushing back Russia is 100% (Fake News)

The Azov Batallion is "Defeated" and Mariupol is under Russian control

Zelenskyy Surrender!

As is clearly shown, the Western MSM propaganda on how Ukrainian soldiers are winning and pushing back Russia is 100% (Fake News)

The Azov Batallion is "Defeated" and Mariupol is under Russian control

Zelenskyy Surrender!
I don't know that I wouldn't advise the Ukrainians to surrender, but if a real opportunity to negotiate a peace presents itself they certainly shouldn't let it go to waste. Nobody's interests are being served by Russia reducing the country to a smoldering crater.

I don't know that I wouldn't advise the Ukrainians to surrender, but if a real opportunity to negotiate a peace presents itself they certainly shouldn't let it go to waste. Nobody's interests are being served by Russia reducing the country to a smoldering crater.
I Agree 100%

It's the Western World keeping this war going, how many American or European leaders are pushing for peace, as retired US generals are on every US Media outlet giving a fake analysis on how Ukraine is and could win the war "Propaganda"

France, Germany, UK, US, all want the bloodshed to continue

Zelenskyy Surrender!

Lol, Russian propaganda.

Lol, Russian propaganda.
Your living in a state of denial, just like Zelenskyy

Start creating your excuses, because it will be a main stream fact in a few days, pretty hard to put a lid on 1,026 soldiers that surrendered, and their faces seen around the world for validation

Perhaps the Russians hacked the Ukranian Brigades facebook page too?

Quote Article Below:

Last edited:
I Agree 100%

It's the Western World keeping this war going, how many American or European leaders are pushing for peace, as retired US generals are on every US Media outlet giving a fake analysis on how Ukraine is and could win the war "Propaganda"

France, Germany, UK, US, all want the bloodshed to continue

Zelenskyy Surrender!
I'm completely sympathetic to Ukraine wanting to turn its orientation westward and aline itself with Western Europe in the United States. We're not going to war on their behalf because that really would be a nuclear war. Russia will launch a nuclear war before they will let Ukraine become a NATO country. They have been making this as clear as a bell since 2008. They said they were serious and everything that they have done since 2008 whether it is attacking Georgia or Crimea or now Ukraine has proven that they are as serious as a heart attack.

This is just turned into an insane game of chicken, and it's time for people to get realistic and knock off the propaganda. And I don't mean to sound simplistic obviously the only news that we're going to get is propaganda. The only question is whether or not we're gonna get propaganda from a Ukrainian perspective or from a Russian perspective or from a NATO perspective or an American perspective.

I'm completely sympathetic to Ukraine wanting to turn its orientation westward and aline itself with Western Europe in the United States. We're not going to war on their behalf because that really would be a nuclear war. Russia will launch a nuclear war before they will let Ukraine become a NATO country. They have been making this as clear as a bell since 2008. They said they were serious and everything that they have done since 2008 whether it is attacking Georgia or Crimea or now Ukraine has proven that they are as serious as a heart attack.

This is just turned into an insane game of chicken, and it's time for people to get realistic and knock off the propaganda. And I don't mean to sound simplistic obviously the only news that we're going to get is propaganda. The only question is whether or not we're gonna get propaganda from a Ukrainian perspective or from a Russian perspective or from a NATO perspective or an American perspective.
No propaganda in the fact Russia and its Military capability is 8X that of Ukraine, and that's conservative

No propaganda in the fact NATO nor the US is going to create a no fly zone or put boots on the ground in Ukraine

1+1=2 Ukraine isn't going to win, so stop the bleeding

Putin: Lineman
Zelenskyy: Nerd
Crowd: Western World

Sorta like that 6th grade nerd kid in a bloody fight with a high school football lineman, as the nerd is knocked to the ground for the 10th time full of blood, the crowd yells again get up and fight

Zelenskyy Surrender!

I Agree 100%

The retired generals are all reading a common script. It's so funny they are giving an expert analysis when they themselves can't even win the war in Afghanistan. No credibility and yet give advice like they know everything.

via Russian propaganda...

...and it's getting more sophisticated.

An analysis from the Rand Corporation: - A Strategy to Counter the Russian Threat

"Here is what a typical offensive strategy against a target population might look like. It consists of several steps:

Take the population and break it down into communities, based on any number of criteria
(e.g. hobbies, interests, politics, needs, concerns, etc.).

Determine who in each community is most susceptible to given types of messages.

Determine the social dynamics of communication and flow of ideas within each
community.

Determine what narratives of different types dominate the conversation in each community.

Use all of the above to design and push a narrative likely to succeed in displacing a narrative unfavorable to you with one that is more favorable.

Use continual monitoring and interaction to determine the success of your effort and adjust in real time."

___

No propaganda in the fact Russia and its Military capability is 8X that of Ukraine, and that's conservative
Agreed…
No propaganda in the fact NATO nor the US is going to create a no fly zone or put boots on the ground in Ukraine
In the Biden administration you can't entirely rule out insanity, but one would certainly hope that this is agreed.
1+1=2 Ukraine isn't going to win, so stop the bleeding
I think it's true that there have been some things about this operation, and the world's reaction to it, that have surprised Putin. However that may be, I'm not betting against the resourcefulness of Putin in particular, and Russia generally, incoming up with strategies to deal with the unanticipated problems that come with this conflict. The same geography that makes Russia inconceivably difficult to defend also makes it inconceivably difficult to attack.
Putin: Lineman
Zelenskyy: Nerd
Crowd: Western World

Sorta like that 6th grade nerd kid in a bloody fight with a high school football lineman, as the nerd is knocked to the ground for the 10th time full of blood, the crowd yells again get up and fight

Zelenskyy Surrender!
Well, this analogy may be slightly overdone. Russia does face some constraints and at some point taking the offramp very likely will be in Russia's best interest, even in the judgment of Vladimir Putin. I just hope that Point comes sooner rather than later.

...and it's getting more sophisticated.

An analysis from the Rand Corporation: - A Strategy to Counter the Russian Threat

"Here is what a typical offensive strategy against a target population might look like. It consists of several steps:

Take the population and break it down into communities, based on any number of criteria
(e.g. hobbies, interests, politics, needs, concerns, etc.).

Determine who in each community is most susceptible to given types of messages.

Determine the social dynamics of communication and flow of ideas within each
community.

Determine what narratives of different types dominate the conversation in each community.

Use all of the above to design and push a narrative likely to succeed in displacing a narrative unfavorable to you with one that is more favorable.

Use continual monitoring and interaction to determine the success of your effort and adjust in real time."

___
This is absolutely brilliant. The rand corporation has figured out a way to get paid for telling people stuff they already knew before they issued the bill!

That is true genius…​

Agreed…

In the Biden administration you can't entirely rule out insanity, but one would certainly hope that this is agreed.

I think it's true that there have been some things about this operation, and the world's reaction to it, that have surprised Putin. However that may be, I'm not betting against the resourcefulness of Putin in particular, and Russia generally, incoming up with strategies to deal with the unanticipated problems that come with this conflict. The same geography that makes Russia inconceivably difficult to defend also makes it inconceivably difficult to attack.

Well, this analogy may be slightly overdone. Russia does face some constraints and at some point taking the offramp very likely will be in Russia's best interest, even in the judgment of Vladimir Putin. I just hope that Point comes sooner rather than later.
Putin will take the offramp when his objectives have been met, and it appears he is going to add Odessa to his holdings, taking all coastal boundaries in Ukraine

Back