Marjorie Taylor Greene Files Motion For Speaker Johnson to Vacate

They think they can do this and the American people will not figure it out.
They are asleep in my neck of the woods. It is all noise to them and remain blissfully ignorant. Not political junkies like me
The only way that they could possibly believe they can get by with this, is their willingness to impose ubiquitous totalitarianism on the country. Because obviously like Stalinism it could not stand under any other circumstances.
Funny they bring up alleged federal election violations in a state court. This is all about 2016 election when Trump beat Hillary. Where was Colangelo? He was part of Obama/Bidens crew and if there were election laws broken, why didn't Colangelo charge Trump then? Why wait until 2024 and bring it up in a state court and who is Colangelo working for anyway? I am waiting to see if they attempt to jail Trump and what happens afterward. It looks like the Repubs are not doing much this week as Congress is out, again....

Last edited:
The first is the letter and the second is Greene's verbal explanation in Bannon's show. Very powerful. There is also conflict over the reauthorization of FISA. Sounds to me like Greene has a solid case for giving Speaker Johnson the boot. What is the problem with these DC Repubs? Speaker Johnson=Nancy Pelosi #2? What a rip.

This is a guy that said Biden's presidency was from God. And then sold out the American tax payer. He works for the Deep State.

They are asleep in my neck of the woods. It is all noise to them and remain blissfully ignorant. Not political junkies like me
I'm coming to recognize that if you point out to ordinary people, who do not have a political bone in their body, who left to their own resources would read the baseball statistics for 1000 years before ever looking at political news, if you give even a single word of explanation as to what's going on, they recognize the injustice of this almost immediately. I'm thinking of a fella I know who was loathed to talk about politics who now can hardly resist pointing out some new transgression of these gaslit Democrats are imposing on the rest of humanity.
Funny they bring up alleged federal election violations in a state court.
If I'm understanding the full level of the subterfuge in this case, I think the prosecution is not really explicitly making that charge but rather only into meeting it. One of the motions for objection that the Trump defense is raising is based on the rights of the accused to know what the actual accusation is. After all how can you defend against an allegation if it's never actually alleged? I think this is how they're trying to have their cake and eat it too.

If they never specifically say that this is the reason that this misdemeanor is now a felony then you can't point that out if they never revealed the theory of their case! Of course you're probably saying to yourself, but that's unconstitutional! And… All I can say is, yes it is. But when has unconstitutionality ever dampened their enthusiasm.
This is all about 2016 election when Trump beat Hillary. Where was Colangelo? He was part of Obama/Bidens crew and if there were election laws broken, why didn't Colangelo charge Trump then? Why wait until 2024 and bring it up in a state court and who is Colangelo working for anyway? I am waiting to see if they attempt to jail Trump and what happens afterward. It looks like the Repubs are not doing much this week as Congress is out, again....

Have you seen the latest? Democrats are trying to strip Donald Trump of his Secret Service protection so that he can be murdered in prison. They have the mendacity to propose legislation to that effect. They are literally going on the record, the congressional record, with their murder plot.

But it's not just Trump. Presidential candidates were given Secret Service protection because of the assassination of Bobby Kennedy. Now the Biden administration is refusing Secret Service protection to Bobby Kennedy Junior. They are absolutely shameless in their blood lust.

Last edited:
Back