Marxist celebrate California 20$ fast food min wage

Authentic Nouveau

Now what 20% have NO income. On paper this is called fair.

How is 4 guys getting 20 dollars and hour having their hours cut and one guy gets unemployed.

California unemployment fund ‘insolvent’ due to $55B fraud, businesses to pay​

While the state seeks loan forgiveness from the Acting United States Secretary of Labor, who was California’s Secretary of Labor during the COVID-19 era and oversaw the state’s fraudulent payments — including nearly $1 billion to felons in prison filling out fraudulent paperwork — California Democrats have proposed quintupling unemployment insurance taxes and nearly doubling unemployment benefits.

In 2020 California borrowed $17.8 billion to continue payments from its unemployment insurance fund, a number that is projected to reach $20.8 billion by the end of 2024 due to insufficient payments. With unemployment projected to grow from 804,000 Californians in 2022 to 930,000 Californians by 2025, benefits payments are projected to grow —

I was taught in my first econ class that raising min wage always caused workers to lose jobs.

This case is so severe businesses are closing.

If it is bad enough, Biden will want to expand the damage to the other 57 Obama states.

How is 4 guys getting 20 dollars and hour having their hours cut and one guy gets unemployed.

While the state seeks loan forgiveness from the Acting United States Secretary of Labor, who was California’s Secretary of Labor during the COVID-19 era and oversaw the state’s fraudulent payments — including nearly $1 billion to felons in prison filling out fraudulent paperwork — California Democrats have proposed quintupling unemployment insurance taxes and nearly doubling unemployment benefits.

In 2020 California borrowed $17.8 billion to continue payments from its unemployment insurance fund, a number that is projected to reach $20.8 billion by the end of 2024 due to insufficient payments. With unemployment projected to grow from 804,000 Californians in 2022 to 930,000 Californians by 2025, benefits payments are projected to grow —

I was taught in my first econ class that raising min wage always caused workers to lose jobs.

If it is bad enough, Biden will want to expand the damage to the other 57 Obama states.
I can hear the champagne corks popping at Swansons frozen TV dinner headquarters.

The cost of living in California is ridiculous. Fast food companies, raking in record profits. I believe it's reasonable. In Toronto a fast food worker gets about $15 an hour, but in Alberta, where the cost of living is high due to the oil boom, they can earn almost double that. But since the cost of living is higher, the pay is comparable....

Now Biden has another way to punish California.

• Biden's 2025 budget includes the highest capital gains tax rate in U.S. history
  • The 44.6 percent rate is stunning those who say it will disincentivize investment
Inflation cuts the buying power of the dollar. He wants to tax his inflation.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of Americans reporting full-time employment dropped by more than 1.7 million jobs from November 2023 to the end of March 2024, the most recent month for which data is available.
lol

Fox’s source is “America's largest and most successful non-woke job board”

These are just the usual suspects praying for a bad economy that they can blame on Biden.

You have absolutely no idea how to vet sources.

lol

Fox’s source is “America's largest and most successful non-woke job board”

These are just the usual suspects praying for a bad economy that they can blame on Biden.
18% inflation and 1.8 less fulltime workers on payroll since 1 year ago. No need to pray.

According to the Federal Reserve of St. Louis, the number of full-time jobs has declined more than 1.8 million since June 2023, from 134,787,000 to 132,946,000 as of February.
You have absolutely no idea how to vet sources.

I am a source.
First time fauchee min stepped up to speak, he proved he was a liar 2 ways.
I have tools to evaluate how liars deliver information.
I have credentials that determined his claims were false from a scientific stand point.

I don't need your CNN

1st quarter GDP growth 1.6%

predicted was 2.2%

As an economist we need to look at percapita GDP growth because millions of illegals are coming in.

None of the Bidenites here notice inflation is much higher than 1.6%

18% inflation and 1.8 less fulltime workers on payroll since 1 year ago. No need to pray.

According to the Federal Reserve of St. Louis, the number of full-time jobs has declined more than 1.8 million since June 2023, from 134,787,000 to 132,946,000 as of February.

I am a source.
First time fauchee min stepped up to speak, he proved he was a liar 2 ways.
I have tools to evaluate how liars deliver information.
I have credentials that determined his claims were false from a scientific stand point.

I don't need your CNN
Well, you certainly are a "source" aren't you, Commodore Captain Doctor Farmer Coach CEO Noobers

🤣🤣🤣🤣

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of Americans reporting full-time employment dropped by more than 1.7 million jobs from November 2023 to the end of March 2024, the most recent month for which data is available.
It is a FACT if these numbers are believable that Trump brought manufacturing BACK to USA and decreased unemployment. The covid pandemic, caused it to spike and then stabilized under Biden, but I cant see how that is when many people left their jobs because they refused the clot shot.

Fact Check: During Trump's Presidency, US Job Growth Was Worst Since Hoover and the Great Depression. Let's Look at the Context

It is a FACT if these numbers are believable that Trump brought manufacturing BACK to USA and decreased unemployment. The covid pandemic, caused it to spike and then stabilized under Biden, but I cant see how that is when many people left their jobs because they refused the clot shot.

Fact Check: During Trump's Presidency, US Job Growth Was Worst Since Hoover and the Great Depression. Let's Look at the Context
These are the numbers.

That's about like saying the death rate went up in Hiroshima and Nagasaki at the end of emperor Hirohito's prosecution of World War II, while ignoring the role that the atomic bombs played. There's a better than average chance of the atomic bombs had an impact on the death rate, just like there is a better than average chance that blue skate governors preventing people from going to work and crashing the economy had an impact on employment.

Back