Nephite literacy

Well they are much cleaner, prettier and landscaped gorgeously compared to your Christian Churches in strip malls, etc.

For Some Struggling Malls, Churches Offer Second Life​

As retailers close their doors, houses of worship are among the new tenants renting vacant space​

Notice folks, Christian mocking and ridiculing...

Nope. mormuns are not Christians.

Well now that your read it, you know what I know...
I know far more than you realize. I see you neither know nor understand what you post in most cases. So I will leave it at that. Perhaps there actually may be a thread you can be serious and defend and/or discuss your beliefs without childish "chuckles" which only display an attitude of superiority but with no substance. So done with you on this thread.

I know far more than you realize. I see you neither know nor understand what you post in most cases. So I will leave it at that. Perhaps there actually may be a thread you can be serious and defend and/or discuss your beliefs without childish "chuckles" which only display an attitude of superiority but with no substance. So done with you on this thread.
Good, I hope you enjoyed the substance, I really think knowing what the temple was used for is important, keep up the good work.

Back