Now that we need a reason to go to war with China…

I guess it's okay to admit that that virus came from that Chinese virus factory. Who would've ever guessed?

Are we not all aware that this is a minority opinion among governmental agencies that weighed in on this. And with low confidence, at that?

And when did you people start believing government agencies? Aren’t they all supposed to be conspiring to lie to us?

The Energy Department has a lot to say about climate change, you know.

Are we not all aware that this is a minority opinion among governmental agencies that weighed in on this. And with low confidence, at that?
You didn't get the memo? You're all supposed to be singing out of the new hymnal. We're going to war with China and them killing 1,000,000+ Americans with their China virus is the reason. At least that oughta be good enough for public consumption. You can sell that, you're great… The guys over at Martin Marietta need bigger yachts.
And when did you people start believing government agencies?
The government is said "believing that that virus came from that Chinese virus factory is a crazy conspiracy theory," and "all things remaining equal, it makes sense that maybe that virus came from th virus factory." Which of these sound more plausible to you?
Aren’t they all supposed to be conspiring to lie to us?
Why are you asking me? You're conspiring with them to lie to us! That's why I'm surprised you didn't get the memo about the new hymnal.
Yes and when I get the memo to point out that China is not doing their part for climate change I'm sure that they'll be a press release about that too, cause that's the best reason of all to go to war!

And when did you people start believing government agencies? Aren’t they all supposed to be conspiring to lie to us?

The other way around. The slow agencies are beginning to accept what was true 3 years ago. Try to learn to pay attention.

Biden's mop top was just confronted with why they called this investigation conspiracy theory.

I guess it's okay to admit that that virus came from that Chinese virus factory. Who would've ever guessed?

I had expected it came from that lab all along.The bat lady used to study the coronavirus at UNC in North carolina.
Obama made them stop messing with it in the US so she packed her bags and moved to Wuhan.From that time till the virus was released the US embassy in China warned the US government twice about the dangers of that lab in Wuhan and the possibility of a pandemic.

I had expected it came from that lab all along.The bat lady used to study the coronavirus at UNC in North carolina.
Obama made them stop messing with it in the US so she packed her bags and moved to Wuhan.From that time till the virus was released the US embassy in China warned the US government twice about the dangers of that lab in Wuhan and the possibility of a pandemic.
About this time 3 years ago I started threads on him and her.

In January in the final days of the Obama administration, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) released guidance the departments can use to follow through with the reviews.

: President Obama (not Trump) started the reauthorization of SARS-CoV-2 Virus experimentation in 2017. The funding of the Wuhan Lab for the creation of SARS-CoV-2 was originated during January
So fauchee put the heat on Obama because he had reason to believe he couldn't make Trump approve.

Trump sworn in later that month.

About this time 3 years ago I started threads on him and her.

In January in the final days of the Obama administration, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) released guidance the departments can use to follow through with the reviews.

: President Obama (not Trump) started the reauthorization of SARS-CoV-2 Virus experimentation in 2017. The funding of the Wuhan Lab for the creation of SARS-CoV-2 was originated during January
So fauchee put the heat on Obama because he had reason to believe he couldn't make Trump approve.

Trump sworn in later that month.
I guess Obama thought he was doing enough getting it out of North Carolina.
Fauci should spend the rest of his life behind bars but I bet he won't spend a day.
I don't know if Trump knew of anything before it was to late.Probably not.

Back