Once again science catches up to common sense

So
The Snake Oil salesmen pushing clot shots claim the shots provide "immunity" even tho they are getting jabbed, sick and some die.

How many that do NOT get sick that were jabbed had antibodies?

I don't devote enough time exposing the left which asks the wrong questions.

First, if you want to reference something said by the CDC, you should link to their statement.

Second, science does not recognize "common sense" except maybe as a hypothesis to be tested. Ideas based solely on common sense can be found to be wrong when subjected to the scientific method.

First, if you want to reference something said by the CDC, you should link to their statement.

Second, science does not recognize "common sense" except maybe as a hypothesis to be tested. Ideas based solely on common sense can be found to be wrong when subjected to the scientific method.
I just did link to what they said. The power of you stabbed hypnotized zombies is slipping away.

BTW I didn't say science recognizes common sense I said it's caught up to common sense. You're a scientist that can't read? Or does science strip you of common sense. If someone is peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining I don't a meteorologist to confirm what I already know. Apparently you do.

And CARM posters who listen to Joe Rogan or Tucker Carlson are the first to know? :rolleyes:
Bad news for big pharma profits since the shots are no longer necessary for those who have survived infection.

Rogan simply interviews people so much of what he talks about is of no interest to me. Who wants to listen to three-hour interview with Jewel and eating cooked cats with chesse sauce. So you know even less than i do about Rogan.

And CARM posters who listen to Joe Rogan or Tucker Carlson are the first to know? :rolleyes:

What blocks you from linking to their statements in context?

you should link to their statement.

Lying is so important for the idiot Biden.
His Communist mandates are based on his lies.

Wicked to the core.

Biden falsely stated that those who had been vaccinated would not get COVID, be hospitalized, or end up in an ICU

I just did link to what they said. The power of you stabbed hypnotized zombies is slipping away.

BTW I didn't say science recognizes common sense I said it's caught up to common sense. You're a scientist that can't read? Or does science strip you of common sense. If someone is peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining I don't a meteorologist to confirm what I already know. Apparently you do.
The left wingers say children won't know what snow is.

The kids in lockdown are sledding today on ............something.

The left wingers say children won't know what snow is.

The kids in lockdown are sledding today on ............something.
The left wing are into child abuse with their gender ideology bollocks. Children are being told they have mental health problems. My parents generation survived WWII with stuff worse and longer than even this. There are thousands without food, clean water or shelter in the world and people have lost loved ones to covid and been unable to be there at their death, and medical staff went to work in the face of it not knowing whether they would die.

The latest research all seems to show the viral load is the same for the vaccinated as the unvaccinated. The OP shows woke capture

So feisty.

It's ok, Rogan and Carlson are just men who have an opinion.

I know that is scary for your narrative but maybe it's time to start thinking you don't actually have an authoritative opinion?

The scientific method is proved wrong on a regular basis by common sense I.e. killing perfectly healthy babies, teaching kids to deny their birth sex etc.

So if Rogan or Tucker would say the sun rises in the east, you would not believe it until it was confirmed by someone wearing a lab coat.
That's exactly her position look at how they behaved when they saw the vax as trump's vax. They hated it. Now they live it. Leftists are first and foremost showmen

Second, science does not recognize "common sense"
Not to mention moral responsibility since your pal Fauci funded research stitching peeled sink off the skulls of dead fetuses onto the back of lab rats.

In one study published last year, Pitt scientists described scalping 5-month-old aborted babies to stitch onto the backs of lab rats. They wrote about how they cut the scalps from the heads and backs of the babies, scraping off the "excess fat" under the baby skin before stitching it onto the rats. They even included photos of the babies' hair growing out of the scalps. Each scalp belonged to a little Pennsylvania baby whose head would grow those same hairs if he or she were not aborted for experiments with lab rats.....How was this paid for? With a $430,000 grant from Dr. Anthony Fauci's NIAID office at the NIH. Pitt's witness implied that government NIH grants somehow did not concern taxpayers in Pennsylvania.

"Not exempting those with prior infection was always unfair; now it is unscientific as well."

--Jeffrey Klausner, MD, MPH, clinical professor of Medicine, Population and Public Health Sciences
at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California.

Well said! Thanks for sharing this @Yakuda.

Last edited:
Back