Our Lady of Fatima....was it really Mary, or a demon masquerading as Mary?

"Honor thy father and they mother." I believe that is the fourth commandment?

Did Jesus dishonor his earthly mother? How about his earthly foster father? Your contention is that Jesus did NOT follow the fourth commandment? What did he tell his earthly parents? "I am God. The commandments don't apply to me, I can do what I want!"

Sometimes we "let the truth slip out?"

No, we ALWAYS teach the truth.
God honored his mother? That's what you said. Think about that comment and how utterly silly it is. I guess in the Catholic mind Jesus 'honoring' his mother means giving her every power and title short of deity. Oh wait you've already done that. There are limits to what honoring your mother and father looks like. If your mother or father said they wanted you in bed at 8pm you'd do it right? Gotta honor mom's and pops! If they said you need to stop having kids or be celibate you'd do it right? Son I need more $$ empty your bank account and hand it over. You'd HAVE to do it? Utterly absurd. Jesus does NOT have to do anything for her he doesn't want to do.

"Honor thy father and they mother." I believe that is the fourth commandment?

Did Jesus dishonor his earthly mother? How about his earthly foster father?

No. But Jesus doesn't have to make Mary co-anything in order to honor her--does He?
Your contention is that Jesus did NOT follow the fourth commandment?

No. That is YOUR false assumption.
What did he tell his earthly parents? "I am God. The commandments don't apply to me, I can do what I want!"

Jesus could honor Mary without making her co-anything, or ascribing powers and glory to her that rightfully belong only to Him--correct?
Sometimes we "let the truth slip out?"

No, we ALWAYS teach the truth.
No, Catholics do NOT. They only THINK they do. But too often they teach false doctrines and false practices. Sad.

Last edited:
I never saw that movie. I don't much like Will Ferrel, except in ELF. Do you remember the prayer?
I grew up in Hueytown, Al in the 70s. If you google Hueytown and it's connection with NASCAR racing, you'll understand why I was obsessed with NASCAR when I was younger. I knew all the Alabama Gang growing up. So, naturally, I wanted to see the movie.

I couldn't even sit through the whole thing. I don't allow Will Farrell or Adam Sandler movies in our home.

No. But Jesus doesn't have to make Mary co-anything in order to honor her--does He?

No. That is YOUR false assumption.

Jesus could honor Mary without making her co-anything, or ascribing powers and glory to her that rightfully belong only to Him--correct?

No, Catholics do NOT. They only THINK they do. But too often they teach false doctrines and false practices. Sad.
RCs seems to think Jesus (God) has to jump when Mary says jump.

I grew up in Hueytown, Al in the 70s. If you google Hueytown and it's connection with NASCAR racing, you'll understand why I was obsessed with NASCAR when I was younger. I knew all the Alabama Gang growing up. So, naturally, I wanted to see the movie.

I couldn't even sit through the whole thing. I don't allow Will Farrell or Adam Sandler movies in our home.
That bad, huh? :) I lived in Anniston, AL. for 4 years.

I know the RCC investigated and decided it was Mary, but was it? I read up on it and had no problem knowing it was demonic in origin.
I will put down stuff on this later, as I must get ready for an early doctor's appointment.

But one thing puzzles me....have any non-Catholics ever seen supposed Marian apparitions?
I sure have not!!!

Even when I almost went in RCIA.

Back