Philippians 2.6-7 show "the Son" going from preincarnate to incarnate.

He will then say, "Well james said there is no distinction of persons and only the man died for our sins, not the Son of God.

So what are YOUR answers to the questions…

1) Did “the Son of God” die for your sins?

2) Did “the man Christ Jesus” die for your sins?

So what are YOUR answers to the questions…

For the 500 times the definition of "Being," The state or quality of having existence. Something, such as an object, an idea, or a symbol, that exists, is thought to exist, or is represented as existing. Simple stated, the one "Being" of God exists.

"Person: All the qualities constituting one that exists; the essence. One's basic or essential nature; personality. Person or personality is the combination of characteristics or qualities that form one's individual's distinctive character.

Now, why are you asking me questions about 1-Did the Son of God die for your sins and 2-Did the man Christ Jesus die for your sins?

The following is what I wrote as an EXAMPLE of how you pit trinitarians against each other.

He will then say, "Well james said there is no distinction of persons and only the man died for our sins, not the Son of God. Of couse the above I just posted is made up to prove my point of his inept reasoning skills which is "zilch.

What I said here I do not believe, again it's an example of your foolishness. I really believe there is a distinction of persons within the Godhead. In short, you even got this wrong because you don't read what people say, you just automatically REACT without thinking.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

But YOU say there is a BIG DISTINCTION between “the man Christ Jesus” and “the Son of God”.

So to clarify the doctrine of the Trinity…

1) BOTH 1) & 2).
Next question...........................

"Being," The state or quality of having existence. Something, such as an object, an idea, or a symbol, that exists, is thought to exist, or is represented as existing.

Just to clarify the doctrine of the Trinity...

Does THE FATHER have the quality of having existence?

"Person: All the qualities constituting one that exists; the essence. One's basic or essential nature; personality. Person or personality is the combination of characteristics or qualities that form one's individual's distinctive character.

Does God have MORE THAN ONE essence, essential nature, combination of characteristics or qualities, character?

Does God have MORE THAN ONE essence, essential nature, combination of characteristics or qualities, character?
Yep, The Father exists as all persons do.
God has ONE nature, MANY attributes.

Yep, The Father exists as all persons do.

I agree !!!

Ummm… but that is @jamesh’s definition of “a BEING” NOT “a PERSON”…

For the 500 times the definition of "Being," The state or quality of having existence. Something, such as an object, an idea, or a symbol, that exists, is thought to exist, or is represented as existing.

What do you say…

Is there ANYTHING in @jamesh’s definition of “a being” that would cause you to think God the Father is NOT “a being”?

If so, which part?

I agree !!!

Ummm… but that is @jamesh’s definition of “a BEING” NOT “a PERSON”…

What do you say…

Is there ANYTHING in @jamesh’s definition of “a being” that would cause you to think God the Father is NOT “a being”?

If so, which part?
For the love of God, would you quit lying. I never said such a thing you Biblical moron. I gave you the definition of "being" which means anything that exist. God is a being therefore He exist. Not only does the oner being of God exist, God is a person because He has personal characteristics. Moreover, God is a person but He is not a person like we are because His personality/characteristics is what separates Him from us.

For example, we are not omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient etc. I'm at the end of my rope with your "stupidity." Can you explain to me after all these years of posting these "dumb" questions how are you helping the cause of Christianity? How many people has God used you to lead others to Jesus Christ? Do not quote me anymore for any reason.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

I gave you the definition of "being" which means anything that exist. God is a being therefore He exist.

I agree !!!

But to clarify the doctrine of the Trinity…

Is God the Father a being?

God is a person but He is not a person like we are because His personality/characteristics is what separates Him from us.

I agree !!!

God is a being. God is a person.

For the love of God, would you quit lying. I never said such a thing you Biblical moron. I gave you the definition of "being" which means anything that exist. God is a being therefore He exist. Not only does the oner being of God exist, God is a person because He has personal characteristics. Moreover, God is a person but He is not a person like we are because His personality/characteristics is what separates Him from us.

For example, we are not omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient etc. I'm at the end of my rope with your "stupidity." Can you explain to me after all these years of posting these "dumb" questions how are you helping the cause of Christianity? How many people has God used you to lead others to Jesus Christ? Do not quote me anymore for any reason.

IN GOD THE SON,
james
Hey Mark, thank you for the thumbs up. You want to know the ironic thing in all of this, Yahchristian attends a Trinitarian church. Now if this is not an "oxymoron" I don't know what is. Lastly, even though I told him not to reference me he post the same "stupid" question to me. Keep up the good work.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Back