Please post a verse where the term “the Father” DOESN’T refer to YHWH outside the universe.

Yahchristian

The term "the Father" refers to YHWH outside the universe.

Matthew 6:9… After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Does not read exclusively in heaven. Just because the Father is mentioned being in heaven does not equate to the Father being exclusively in heaven.

Please post a verse where the term “the Father” DOESN’T refer to YHWH outside the universe.

You made the assertion it’s your job to prove it true.
BTW if what you say is true, how does it work out when you pray in Jesus’ name? Should it not be in the Father’s name?

Ephesians 4:6 (KJV) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The phrase “one God and Father” refers to one Yahweh God omnipresent both outside the universe (“above all” / “of heaven”) and inside the universe (“through all” / “of earth”).

The word “Father” in the phrase “one God and Father” highlights Yahweh God outside the universe (“above all” / “of heaven”).

Genesis 24:3… I will make you swear by Yahweh, the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you shall not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I live.

Here is a summary of what I believe (similar to what Christians believed in the 2nd century)...

Yahweh God is solitary, created the universe alone.
Yahweh God is omnipresent inside and outside the universe.
Yahweh God inside the universe is called "the Spirit of God".
Yahweh God outside the universe is called "God the Father".
Yahweh God incarnate is called "the Son of God".

Great thread. There is no reference to YHWH being anyone but the Father. Hmmm... anyone wonder why we Unitarians keep calling the Father the only true God while Jesus isn't? We got this one right.

Great thread. There is no reference to YHWH being anyone but the Father. Hmmm... anyone wonder why we Unitarians keep calling the Father the only true God while Jesus isn't? We got this one right.
Not true. The Messiah is called Yahweh in Zechariah 2.

10 “Sing for joy and be glad, O daughter of Zion; for behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” declares Yahweh. 11 “And many nations will join themselves to Yahweh in that day and will become My people. Then I will dwell in your midst, and you will know that Yahweh of hosts has sent Me to you.

Commentary by A. R. FAUSSET​

sent me unto thee--"unto thee" is here added to the same formula ( Zec 2:9 ). Zion first shall "know (generally) that Jehovah of hosts hath sent" Messiah, by the judgments inflicted by Him on her foes. Subsequently, she shall know experimentally the particular sending of Messiah unto her. Jehovah here says, "I will dwell," and then that JEHOVAH of hosts sent Him; therefore Jehovah the Sender and Jehovah the Sent must be One.

Not true. The Messiah is called Yahweh in Zechariah 2.

10 “Sing for joy and be glad, O daughter of Zion; for behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” declares Yahweh. 11 “And many nations will join themselves to Yahweh in that day and will become My people. Then I will dwell in your midst, and you will know that Yahweh of hosts has sent Me to you.

Commentary by A. R. FAUSSET​

sent me unto thee--"unto thee" is here added to the same formula ( Zec 2:9 ). Zion first shall "know (generally) that Jehovah of hosts hath sent" Messiah, by the judgments inflicted by Him on her foes. Subsequently, she shall know experimentally the particular sending of Messiah unto her. Jehovah here says, "I will dwell," and then that JEHOVAH of hosts sent Him; therefore Jehovah the Sender and Jehovah the Sent must be One.
Jesus isn't YHWH. Pure, scriptural, beautiful, truth.

Isaiah 45
5I am the LORD,[YHWH] and there is no other;
there is no God but Me.

I will equip you for battle,
though you have not known Me,

Psalm 110
1The LORD[YHWH] said to my Lord:[Jesus]
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies
a footstool for Your feet.”

Isaiah 64
8But now, O LORD,[YHWH] You are our Father;
we are the clay, and You are the potter;
we are all the work of Your hand.

Jesus isn't YHWH. Pure, scriptural, beautiful, truth.

Isaiah 45
5I am the LORD,[YHWH] and there is no other;
there is no God but Me.

I will equip you for battle,
though you have not known Me,

Psalm 110
1The LORD[YHWH] said to my Lord:[Jesus]
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies
a footstool for Your feet.”

Isaiah 64
8But now, O LORD,[YHWH] You are our Father;
we are the clay, and You are the potter;
we are all the work of Your hand.
So you reject Zech .

Adon can mean Yahweh
The Father is YAHWEH of hosts
The Messiah as Zech. Says is YAHWEH.
Outline of Biblical Usage:
  1. firm, strong, lord, master
    1. lord, master
      1. reference to men
        1. superintendent of household,of affairs
        2. master
        3. king
      2. reference to God
        1. the Lord God
        2. Lord of the whole earth
    2. lords, kings
      1. reference to men
        1. proprietor of hill of Samaria
        2. master
        3. husband
        4. prophet
        5. governor
        6. prince
        7. king
      2. reference to God
        1. Lord of lords (probably = "thy husband, Yahweh")
    3. my lord, my master
      1. reference to men
        1. master
        2. husband
        3. prophet
        4. prince
        5. king
        6. father
        7. Moses
        8. priest
        9. theophanic angel
        10. captain
        11. general recognition of superiority
      2. reference to God
        1. my Lord,my Lord and my God
        2. Adonai (parallel with Yahweh)

So you reject Zech .

Adon can mean Yahweh
The Father is YAHWEH of hosts
The Messiah as Zech. Says is YAHWEH.
Outline of Biblical Usage:
  1. firm, strong, lord, master
    1. lord, master
      1. reference to men
        1. superintendent of household,of affairs
        2. master
        3. king
      2. reference to God
        1. the Lord God
        2. Lord of the whole earth
    2. lords, kings
      1. reference to men
        1. proprietor of hill of Samaria
        2. master
        3. husband
        4. prophet
        5. governor
        6. prince
        7. king
      2. reference to God
        1. Lord of lords (probably = "thy husband, Yahweh")
    3. my lord, my master
      1. reference to men
        1. master
        2. husband
        3. prophet
        4. prince
        5. king
        6. father
        7. Moses
        8. priest
        9. theophanic angel
        10. captain
        11. general recognition of superiority
      2. reference to God
        1. my Lord,my Lord and my God
        2. Adonai (parallel with Yahweh)
What a blunder. Jesus isn't YHWH. What are you even talking about.

The phrase “one God and Father” refers to one Yahweh God omnipresent both outside the universe (“above all” / “of heaven”) and inside the universe (“through all” / “of earth”).

The word “Father” in the phrase “one God and Father” highlights Yahweh God outside the universe (“above all” / “of heaven”).

Genesis 24:3… I will make you swear by Yahweh, the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you shall not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I live.

The term Father only means God nurturingly relationally is our Father, nothing to do with only being outside of the universe. …

But God/Father in any case is outside of being creation, not outside of the universe.

Here is a summary of what I believe (similar to what Christians believed in the 2nd century)...

Yahweh God is solitary, created the universe alone.
Yahweh God is omnipresent inside and outside the universe.
Yahweh God inside the universe is called "the Spirit of God".
Yahweh God outside the universe is called "God the Father".
Yahweh God incarnate is called "the Son of God".

If that is true that the difference is merely what they call Him where, then God in the universe or in the Son/incarnation is no less the Father than God outside the universe. Correct?

How is that not Modalism?

Back