Prayers to Mary

Leave it to a Catholic to laugh at a scriptural fact.

For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And THE DEAD IN CHRIST will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Can you NOT see the distinction here? Those that have fallen asleep, those saints that have died are THE DEAD IN CHRIST, and then we who ARE ALIVE will be caught up....dead vs. alive.

For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And THE DEAD IN CHRIST will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.
twist it like you want. anyone with half a brain following this conversation will see. thank you though for confirming what Catholics say, the saints are alive in Christ. 4him confirmed this, i have proof. God Bless you.

More Roman Catholic Garbage from one of their phony "Saints"!!!

ALL BORN AGAIN CHRISTAINS are SAINTS, not just the ones that the phony Catholic system promotes.
HOWEVER:

God is Aware of EVERY PRAYER spoken by people, AND he also knows what's in the "HEarts" (What's real and what isn't). That a prayer is mis-directed to an imaginary "Saint" or a "Blessed Virgin" doesn't prevent God from hearing it, and if HE judges it to have redemptive merit, it's my OPINION that He'll move on it in his time, and according to his will,

Roman Catholics are kept IGNORANT of the Scriptures by their religious system, BUT at the very least ARE AWARE of God, and Jesus, and his redemptive work.

And since Salvation (Being Born Again) is the result of God personally drawing a person by the Holy Spirit and through conviction of SIN (God's word to the person - the source of faith) even though Catholic theology is in error, individual Catholics, whose heart is right can be reached by Him, and brought to salvation, which is NOT a "theological" issue, but a personal exchange between the individual and God, and which opens the person's eyes to the reality of Spiritual things. THEN the person can begin to "Learn of Him, since up to that point, they're totally ignorant of Spiritual realities. Reading their Bibles is an excellent start point, and the bells and smells of Catholicism won't hurt - until the person learns better.

twist it like you want.
I quoted scripture VER BATIM. Explain how anything was twisted.
anyone with half a brain following this conversation will see.
They'll see that you are scripturally ignorant.
thank you though for confirming what Catholics say, the saints are alive in Christ. 4him confirmed this, i have proof. God Bless you.
The saints are alive to Christ.....dead TO YOU. They can't hear a word you say. Christians do not pray to the dead in Christ, Christians pray to God....only those that are scripturally ignorant would think that the dead in Christ can hear their prayers and foolishly pray to them.

Can you NOT see the distinction here? Those that have fallen asleep, those saints that have died are THE DEAD IN CHRIST, and then we who ARE ALIVE will be caught up....dead vs. alive.
It is sad that they just do not read all of scripture.

twist it like you want. anyone with half a brain following this conversation will see. thank you though for confirming what Catholics say, the saints are alive in Christ. 4him confirmed this, i have proof. God Bless you.
Yes they will see that you divert and deceive about what scripture and to others post. You do not know who is heaven and your bad tree has no clues. Centuries of teaching Judas is in hell, now voila, new pope and no one knows where Jesus and you are a heretic to say he is in hell. But RCs just ignore the changes in RC teachings and cover up the changes.

I do not believe this. They have to blatantly disregard what they read in order to believe what they are told to. Simple as that. They wrongly assume that their false institution can gain them entrance into heaven if they have enough faith to believe the garbage that they are fed.
You don't think it is sad, that they don't read the scriptures cover to cover?

But if they read the complete scriptures then they might see how they are being manipulated.
I do not disagree with you. The majority of testimonies of people who have left the RCC, did so after realizing that in spite of all they did in the RCC, they were still empty inside, and willing to give up what they thought was important ... began to read the Bible itself, without any preconceived ideas.

From what RC apologists, themselves post are not willing to give up trust in dead people, scapulars, statues, lighting candles, paintings, relics, corpses, medallions, beads, monstrances, wafers, men, institutions, superstitions, mary, etc.... So we read from them, suppression of the truth.

You don't think it is sad, that they don't read the scriptures cover to cover?
It is sad that they do not care what the Scriptures actually say and that they do not think for themselves. It is sad when anyone does not read the Bible, regardless of who they are.
But if they read the complete scriptures then they might see how they are being manipulated.
They do not have the benefit of having the Holy Spirit indwelling them. All they have is their false religion and themselves to tell them what is what.
Pride is a major flaw of rc's. So much so, that they cannot/will not admit that they are wrong.

It is sad that they do not care what the Scriptures actually say and that they do not think for themselves. It is sad when anyone does not read the Bible, regardless of who they are.

They do not have the benefit of having the Holy Spirit indwelling them. All they have is their false religion and themselves to tell them what is what.
Pride is a major flaw of rc's. So much so, that they cannot/will not admit that they are wrong.
Yes, but I read the scriptures after leaving the RCC and before being saved. I saw how the RCC manipulated the scriptures and how false their teachings were, it made me cry out to Jesus.

Yes, but I read the scriptures after leaving the RCC and before being saved. I saw how the RCC manipulated the scriptures and how false their teachings were, it made me cry out to Jesus.
You have testified more that once that you recognized a problem with what you were being told, then you looked elsewhere to find the truth. By and large, most rc's do not recognize the problems that are clearly in front of their faces. They are content to follow the rcc, ignorant of the eternal consequences isn't there a saying that says in order to overcome a problem is to admit that in fact that you do have a problem.

Back