Pro Police Flag

Misfit

We've all seen it, it's the American flag turned blue with one thin light blue line and the rest is dark blue except the stars and 5 white stripes. I understand the sentiment behind its creation, but where did those who created it get the authorization to change the original red, white, and blue to that color scheme? I have not heard of an act of Congress that has authorized this change and therefore to my mind it is not legal, it is disrespecting of the national colors and therefore I am against it. I wish people would stop waving the darn thing around as if it is somehow on par with the original Stars and Stripes that has been handed down to us.

We've all seen it, it's the American flag turned blue with one thin light blue line and the rest is dark blue except the stars and 5 white stripes. I understand the sentiment behind its creation, but where did those who created it get the authorization to change the original red, white, and blue to that color scheme? I have not heard of an act of Congress that has authorized this change and therefore to my mind it is not legal, it is disrespecting of the national colors and therefore I am against it. I wish people would stop waving the darn thing around as if it is somehow on par with the original Stars and Stripes that has been handed down to us.
Well I agree, and also object to variants of the flag with Trump's picture on it, or that are meshed with the Confederate flag.
These all seem disrespectful, but come from the side claiming to be patriots who respect our country and its symbols.

Well I agree, and also object to variants of the flag with Trump's picture on it, or that are meshed with the Confederate flag.
These all seem disrespectful, but come from the side claiming to be patriots who respect our country and its symbols.
Or a meshed American and Canadian flag flown by some snowbirds here in Fla. I also cannot stand any flag clothing, totally disrespectful if you ask me.

Well as disrespectful as the lgbt logos and flags on UK police force cars and uniforms, and threats to any gays and lesbians who criticise it, as we have had this week in the UK.

I wish people would stop waving the darn thing around as if it is somehow on par with the original Stars and Stripes that has been handed down to us.
Erm... You have noticed that the number and arrangement of stars has changed since the American Revolution?

Back