Proof of the Trinity.

All you are is a religious noise and confusion maker and right out of Mystery Babylon and God is not a substance and Jesus divided himself from The Only True God when he said this below from John 17:3.

"This is eternal life, that they might know you (he was praying to the Father alone) The Only True God and Jesus The Christ whom you have sent", John 17:3.

For once he revealed the Father as The Only True God and then also revealed himself as the Christ whom The Only True God sent, he divided himself from God or being God whether you like it or not.

Furthermore, he based our having eternal life on it also and therefore I would suggest you accept his word on it and quit resisting it.

By the way, you make me sick with your foolish and ridiculous arguments as though God was some substance that I or someone else is dividing.

You might think it sounds intellegent but really it is just plain nonsensical jibberish to anyone with the slightest bit of Holy Spirit discernment and common sense.

You need to quit trying to impress people with all of that worthless jibberish and start getting real with simple and easy to understand language for a change.
And Jesus Christ revealed Himself as the only True God.
Hope that is simple and easy to understand.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee [Father] the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

It is, but it's wrong. Jesus said his Father is the only true God. You don't agree with him. I do.
And Jesus made many claims to be God. You don't believe Him. I do.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee [Father] the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

It is, but it's wrong. Jesus said his Father is the only true God. You don't agree with him. I do.
Start believing the Scriptures!

Jesus is called God.
Deut 4:35, 6:4, 32:39, Isa 44:6, 45:5, 6. It is also taught in the NT just as strongly: 1 Cor 8:4; Eph 4:6, 1 Tim 1:17, John 17:3. Let there be no doubt that there is one and one only God, according to the Bible. For example, Isa 45:5, "I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God." Despite the above, the NT repeatedly calls Jesus God, Matt 1:22, 23; John 1:1, 18, Col 2:9, and not just any god, but uses the phrase, "ho theos" so that there can be no doubt, Matt 20:28, Heb 1:8. The implication here is that both God the Father and Jesus are the one true God.

Again Jesus the Creator.
Isa 44:24, "I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself" See also Isa 45:18. Yet in the NT we have similar assertions that Jesus created all things, John 1:3, Col 1:16, 17. Again, the implication is that both Jesus and God constitute the One true creator.

Saviour and Redeemer; for example, Isa 43:11 says: "I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior." See also Isa 43:3, 45:18. Yet in the NT we often have Jesus referred to our One true Saviour and Redeemer: Matt 1:21; Acts 4:12; 2 Tim 1:10; Tit 1:4, 2:13, 3:6; 2 Pet 1:1, 11. Once more, the implication being that Both God the Father (YHWH) and Jesus constitute the One true saviour of mankind.

One Rock as per Isa 44:8, "Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one." See also Deut 32:3,4,15; Ps 92:15. In the NT we find that 1Cor 10:4 says, "for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ." The implication is that both God the Father and Jesus constitute the One true Rock.

God the Father does not share His glory (Isa 42:8, 48:11) yet we find in John 17:5, 24 Jesus shares the Father's glory.

In Isa 41:4, 44:6 The Father (YHWH, LORD) is called, "First and Last" and so is Jesus, Rev 1:17, 18, 22:13

Jehovah is the declared the only One who is deserving of worship in Ex 20:3, 34:14; Deut 8:19; 2 Kings 17:35-38; (see also Matt 4:10; Acts 10:25, 26; Rev 19:10, 22:8, 9), yet the NT records numerous times when Jesus was worshipped Matt 2:11, 14:33, 28:9, 17; Luke 4:8; 24:52; John 9:38; Rom 10:9, Heb 1:5, 6, Phil 2:10, etc. (stackexchange)

Start believing the Scriptures!
John 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of [from] God: this did not Abraham.

1 Cor 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

John 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of [from] God: this did not Abraham.

1 Cor 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Yep, ONE Lord who is God.

Yes a man that is where John 1:1-14 comes in.
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Then you have His pre-existance
Micah 5:2
But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Though you are little among the thousands of Judah,
Yet out of you shall come forth to Me
The One to be Ruler in Israel,
Whose goings forth are from of old,
From everlasting.”

John 6:38 (KJV)
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 8:58 (KJV)
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesus is the True God.
20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Why make this about me? The fact that I rightly understand what you call gibberish, means nothing to me, nor does it Negate your stating principle of Dividing The Substance. My job is not to impress with verbiage ,but rather as the men of old refute, the heretics against charges of polytheism. You can't argue against this name Trinity without Dividing The Substance ,yet you wish to make this about me communicating in the medevial scholastic verbiage, of which you can't even refute one word;. It is quite obvious that nothing I say keeps you from starting at Dividing The Substance/Supreme Deity". You wish to blame my ego for you Dividing The Substance? Really . Don't be mad at me because my so called gibberish starts from Neither Dividing The Substance nor Confounding and Confusing The Subsistence ,while your half baked solo scriptura, I'm so monotheistic, theological science insist on Dividing The Substance".

Because you insist on Dividing The Substance in every way, my ego can only recognize that you are in no way remotely intellectually qualified to reproach me.

.......Alan

Which apostle said this?

Back