PROVIDE

RG continues to show he does not believe scripture

If God is not involved, there is no compatibilism

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. 14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

1John 2:16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Jer. 32:35 They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Is. 30:1 “Ah, stubborn children,” declares the LORD,Q
“who carry out a plan, but not mine,
and who make an alliance, but not of my Spirit,
that they may add sin to sin;
Sti
Gal. 5:7 You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion is not from him who calls you.

1Cor. 14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

1Cor. 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Probably does not understand compatibilism either.
Still question begging incompatibilism and makes no case to prove its true.

Compatibilism, however, is easy to prove. The very Bible tommy cuts and pastes from proves compatibilism.

Still question begging incompatibilism and makes no case to prove its true.

Compatibilism, however, is easy to prove. The very Bible tommy cuts and pastes from proves compatibilism.
RG refuses to see evidence

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. 14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

1John 2:16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Jer. 32:35 They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Sti
Gal. 5:7 You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion is not from him who calls you.

1Cor. 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

RG refuses to see evidence

Sti

Question begging incompatiblism.

Tom has provided no evidence it is true. He simply assumes it's true and imposes that view on scripture.

Question begging incompatiblism.

Tom has provided no evidence it is true. He simply assumes it's true and imposes that view on scripture.
Newsflash.

This is evidence.

How can one know?

Easy RG won't address it.

Newsflash.

This is evidence.

How can one know?

Easy RG won't address it.
Nope. That's you imposing incompatiblism on scripture. Not a attempt to prove the validity of incompatiblism itself.

Tom question begs incompatiblism

Nope. That's you imposing incompatiblism on scripture. Not a attempt to prove the validity of incompatiblism itself.

Tom question begs incompatiblism
Sorry, scripture proved it

as you prove not to be a bible believer

Sorry, scripture proved it

as you prove not to be a bible believer
Tom question begs incompatiblism and refuses to provide evidence to its validity.

Tom question begs incompatiblism and refuses to provide evidence to its validity.
RG fabricates and denies scripture

RG fabricates and denies scripture

Still question begging incompatiblism

Still question begging incompatiblism
Still denying scripture and reality

Still denying scripture and reality

Still question begging incompatiblism.

Reality? You impose incompatiblism on that as well?

Question begging extraordinare.

Still question begging incompatiblism.

Reality? You impose incompatiblism on that as well?

Question begging extraordinare.
Providing evidence is not question begging

You are illustrating the fact you do not have a clue.

Back