Repentance precedes regeneration

You are unaware of holy Ghost conviction
I'm very much aware of it, Tom.

Where you convicted by the Spirit because you were elected to eternal life before the world began, or does the Holy Spirit convict everyone to the same end?

I'm very much aware of it, Tom.

Where you convicted by the Spirit because you were elected to eternal life before the world began, or does the Holy Spirit convict everyone to the same end?
There is no unconditional election to conversion in the bible

Are you unaware of the verse?

John 16:8–11 (KJV 1900) — 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

There is no unconditional election to conversion in the bible

Are you unaware of the verse?

John 16:8–11 (KJV 1900) — 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
You're dodging my question, Tom, as is usual with you.

Would you care to try again to answer it, or are you going to continue to stall, as you usually do?

You're dodging my question, Tom, as is usual with you.

Would you care to try again to answer it, or are you going to continue to stall, as you usually do?
Think Howie

you asked if the holy Spirit convicts all

John 16:8–11 (KJV 1900) — 8 And when he is come, he will reprove (convicts) the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

that is all

you should not need to be told all do not believe

Think Howie

you asked if the holy Spirit convicts all

John 16:8–11 (KJV 1900) — 8 And when he is come, he will reprove (convicts) the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

that is all

you should not need to be told all do not believe
He does a poor job if, as you say, He convicts everyone.

He does a poor job if, as you say, He convicts everyone.
Its scripture

Are you now the judge of scripture?

John 16:8–11 (ESV) — 8 And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; 11 concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

Its scripture

Are you now the judge of scripture?
I'm judging theologies that degrade the power of the Holy Spirit

John 16:8–11 (ESV) — 8 And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; 11 concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
Amen

I'm judging theologies that degrade the power of the Holy Spirit

Amen
What was the word Howie?

it is not a synonym for the elect

What was the word Howie?

it is not a synonym for the elect.
Only the elect will be convicted. The other will reject.

Only the elect will be convicted. The other will reject.
Sorry not found in scripture

Sorry not found in scripture

Only the unconditionally elet will be convicted and saved. The others will reject Christ. It's all through scripture (Rom 9; Rom 3; etc.).

Only the unconditionally elet will be convicted and saved. The others will reject Christ. It's all through scripture (Rom 9; Rom 3; etc.).
There is no such thing anywhere in the bible as the unconditionally elect to conversion

There is no such thing anywhere in the bible as the unconditionally elect to conversion
Unconconditional election is stated everywhere in the Bible. I listed for you a few of the passages proving you wrong.

Unconconditional election is stated everywhere in the Bible. I listed for you a few of the passages proving you wrong.
Sorry your Rom 9 passage was refuted by Romans 9, 10, 11

and Rom 3 does not even mention it

Romans 11:20–24 (NASB 2020) — 20 Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21 for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22 See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

Romans 10:18–21 (NASB 2020) — 18 But I say, surely they have never heard, have they? On the contrary: “THEIR VOICE HAS GONE OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH, AND THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD.” 19 But I say, surely Israel did not know, did they? First Moses says, “I WILL MAKE YOU JEALOUS WITH THOSE WHO ARE NOT A NATION, WITH A FOOLISH NATION I WILL ANGER YOU.” 20 And Isaiah is very bold and says, “I WAS FOUND BY THOSE WHO DID NOT SEEK ME, I REVEALED MYSELF TO THOSE WHO DID NOT ASK FOR ME.” 21 But as for Israel, He says, “I HAVE SPREAD OUT MY HANDS ALL DAY LONG TO A DISOBEDIENT AND OBSTINATE PEOPLE.”

Romans 9:30–32 (NASB 2020) — 30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, attained righteousness, but the righteousness that is by faith; 31 however, Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though they could by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone,

Romans 11:20–24 (NASB 2020) — 20 Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21 for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22 See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

Romans 10:18–21 (NASB 2020) — 18 But I say, surely they have never heard, have they? On the contrary: “THEIR VOICE HAS GONE OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH, AND THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD.” 19 But I say, surely Israel did not know, did they? First Moses says, “I WILL MAKE YOU JEALOUS WITH THOSE WHO ARE NOT A NATION, WITH A FOOLISH NATION I WILL ANGER YOU.” 20 And Isaiah is very bold and says, “I WAS FOUND BY THOSE WHO DID NOT SEEK ME, I REVEALED MYSELF TO THOSE WHO DID NOT ASK FOR ME.” 21 But as for Israel, He says, “I HAVE SPREAD OUT MY HANDS ALL DAY LONG TO A DISOBEDIENT AND OBSTINATE PEOPLE.”

Romans 9:30–32 (NASB 2020) — 30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, attained righteousness, but the righteousness that is by faith; 31 however, Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though they could by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone,
wash, rinse, repeat, the untruth ... ?

wash, rinse, repeat, the untruth ... ?
sorry you simply ignore context

sorry you simply ignore context

Wash, rinse, repeat the untruth.

Wash, rinse, repeat the untruth.
Howie continues to ignore scripture

it's all he can do

Back