Report: mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock

CrowCross

Report: mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock (article)​

The mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock and companion animals, Dr. Robert Malone contends.

That means, if you consume the vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine enters your body.

Report: mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock (article)​

The mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock and companion animals, Dr. Robert Malone contends.

That means, if you consume the vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine enters your body.
Repost with a source that doesn’t need to be fact-checked

“Overall, we rate World Tribune a Questionable source based on a far-right bias (propaganda), poor sourcing, misleading science, and a lack of ownership transparency.”

Repost with a source that doesn’t need to be fact-checked

“Overall, we rate World Tribune a Questionable source based on a far-right bias (propaganda), poor sourcing, misleading science, and a lack of ownership transparency.”
Backup....do you know just how ignorant you sound when you attack the platform rather than the science of the article?

Do you really think they don't vaccine animals?

Backup....do you know just how ignorant you sound when you attack the platform rather than the science of the article?

Animals have long been vaccinated against a variety of pathogens, with little to no complaint or concern.

There is evidence that some economically important animals are susceptible to covid. This is bad news for farmers and consumers and also provides potential reservoirs for human pathogens.

The covid vaccines are safe an effective, no matter what your propaganda sources claim. Overhyping a tiny number of bad reactions does not warrant hysteria over continued use of these vaccines.

lol

You people are constantly getting burned by dishonest propaganda blogs. It’s certainly not my fault you can’t identify legitimate news sources

If the science is legit, it would be found in professional science journals, and in this case, it is not.

Also Malone is recognized as an anti-vax extremist with no credibility on this issue.

Sources are important. If Trump and Biden had polar opposite opinions on something, without knowing the details, which opinion would you trust?

Animals have long been vaccinated against a variety of pathogens, with little to no complaint or concern.

There is evidence that some economically important animals are susceptible to covid. This is bad news for farmers and consumers and also provides potential reservoirs for human pathogens.

The covid vaccines are safe an effective, no matter what your propaganda sources claim. Overhyping a tiny number of bad reactions does not warrant hysteria over continued use of these vaccines.
I'm surprised how you in the field of jabs can be so ignorant of what's happening.
Let me explain it to you.....they are now injecting a mRNA code into farm animals and people. They are slowly getting away from introducing a "dead" sample of the virus. You don't seem to understand this nor how mRNA works in one's body.
You can't make the claim that the "covid vaccines are safe an effective"...as time has shown that to be a false statement.
For the last several years I have seen artiles on a daily basics...yes daily...(some of which ended up on this forum) which speak of the harmful effect realized upon some people who receive the inoculation. The evidence in now undeniable and slowly being recognized by the MSM.

As mentiuoned above.... if you consume the vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine enters your body. Hopefully when you fry up the pork chop it kills it.

If the science is legit, it would be found in professional science journals, and in this case, it is not.

Also Malone is recognized as an anti-vax extremist with no credibility on this issue.
You are not fit to carry Malones briefcase. Thoroughly brainwashed vaxx lover who disregard the truth and science method of cross examination from credible sources. Here are your sources getting cross examined and coming up short. There is so much corruption connected to the shots to make any reasonable person, which excludes you, skeptical. All it took for some of us is learning everyone involved in the for profit promotion is immune from liability from the feds. A collusion between big business and the government with both gaining at the expense of public health. Fascism at its finest
Sources are important.
Look at the youtube above and we can see how credible this government doctor is. How many patients has he treated? it looks like he sold his soul a long time ago. And he promotes the shots?
If Trump and Biden had polar opposite opinions on something, without knowing the details, which opinion would you trust?
The one who advances the truth and is not influenced by money, personal gain, career advancement etc.

Last edited:
lol

You people are constantly getting burned by dishonest propaganda blogs. It’s certainly not my fault you can’t identify legitimate news sources
Article 1.
Article 2
Article 3
Article 4
......I have 4 more articles on the page from my search and haven't even gone to page 2....It's all Dishonest propoganda blogs....right Backup?

Speaking of legitimate news sources....can you list 4 of them for us?

Sources are important. If Trump and Biden had polar opposite opinions on something, without knowing the details, which opinion would you trust?
Beep Beep back the truck up.....are you saying they are not injectiong farm critters with mRNA?

I'm surprised how you in the field of jabs can be so ignorant of what's happening.
Let me explain it to you.....they are now injecting a mRNA code into farm animals and people. They are slowly getting away from introducing a "dead" sample of the virus. You don't seem to understand this nor how mRNA works in one's body.
You can't make the claim that the "covid vaccines are safe an effective"...as time has shown that to be a false statement.
For the last several years I have seen artiles on a daily basics...yes daily...(some of which ended up on this forum) which speak of the harmful effect realized upon some people who receive the inoculation. The evidence in now undeniable and slowly being recognized by the MSM.

As mentiuoned above.... if you consume the vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine enters your body. Hopefully when you fry up the pork chop it kills it.
I work with various mRNAs, and will spend the rest of the morning analyzing variant cDNA sequences derived from mRNAs of a particular gene.

If you look up vaccines, you will find a variety of approaches used to design them, and the mRNA vaccines are the latest iteration. These vaccines have proven to be safe and effective. Scary RW propaganda is politically motivated and has no scientific substance.

I am not surprised that you are seeing these scary articles on a daily basis if your only sources of "news" are RW propaganda sites.

RNA is extremely labile and degrades quickly. The vaccines are engineered to last long enough to elicit a response, but do not persist for a long period. There is no danger in eating a vaccinated animal.

When it comes to farmed meat, I would be more concerned with the overuse of antibiotics and steroid hormones.

Beep Beep back the truck up.....are you saying they are not injectiong farm critters with mRNA?
I hope they are. Better that than pumping antibiotics into them routinely. There are a lot of dubious practices around animal husbandry. Vaccinations are the least of these.

I did not say that. I just do not see any reason to be concerned.
Then they should clearly label the products with trigger warnings. This meat is from a experimental mRNA vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine may enter your body thru this product. Same with milk etc.
-----------------------------

They will not do that because the product would not sell

Last edited:
Exactly.

Even if random people on the interwebs claiming medical expertise say otherwise.
I can just imagine a label on a plastic container of milk. This milk is from a mRNA experimental vaccinated cow approved by Tony Fauci et all.

He doesn't sound ignorant at all. He sounds like he cares about the credibility of the information he accepts.

Given your track record here, you should try it, too.

Back