"...revolution-a real revolution..."

Never heard of the Revolutionary Communist Party before. Wikipedia says they are considered a cult.

I assume you are trying to associate this group with mainstream Democrats.
Wiki is the world's authority on things, or some such.

Communists! The worst of the worst ideologies. Now the RCPUSA is calling for a violent revolution against this Republic. An all out war.

"...there is a way to a world and a future that is worth living, and is worth fighting for right now: revolutiona real revolution, not playing around with a few changes that leave this system in place and in power, while benefitting only a small number. A revolution means a force of millions, drawn from many different parts of society and organized for an all-out fight to overthrow this system and replace it...".

I hope that all of us will stand against these communists. Certainly many of you profess indignation over Jan. 6, that is was at least an incitement to violence, and at worst an attempt to overthrow our government, right? So here is where the rubber meets the road.
There are not enough of these leftover Bay Area radicals to fill a fast food restaurant. They have been calling for a radical overthrow of government and society since their founding. Let them wallow in their own feces.

Jan 6th was a failed insurrection. It failed because those who wanted it were a pitiful few, totally unrepresentative of the population as a whole and far right fantasists to a man, or woman. If you think that it was somehow comparable to the Velvet Revolution, then you are as much in thrall to fantasy as the perpetrators.
J6 was nothing but an unarmed riot that has been turned into an excuse by Democrats to persecute anybody associated with President Trump. Claiming it was an insurrection is nothing but authoritarian political posturing backed by a corrupt DOJ.

Jan 6th was a failed insurrection. It failed because those who wanted it were a pitiful few, totally unrepresentative of the population as a whole and far right fantasists to a man, or woman. If you think that it was somehow comparable to the Velvet Revolution, then you are as much in thrall to fantasy as the perpetrators.
It wasn't an insurrection. It was a protest and political gathering turned into a riot. Anyone, and I mean anyone, with a modicum of intelligence recognizes it for what it was. It's the democrats and leftists who have fantasized and weaponized it for their own political gain.

There are not enough of these leftover Bay Area radicals to fill a fast food restaurant. They have been calling for a radical overthrow of government and society since their founding. Let them wallow in their own feces.
Never count out these radicals and extremists. Several years ago no one foresaw the sexual indoctrination of our children and look at it now.

Never count out these radicals and extremists. Several years ago no one foresaw the sexual indoctrination of our children and look at it now.
These radicals have been around a long time and they have never had any serious membership. Their only threat is as terrorists and that can be dealt with swiftly.

These radicals have been around a long time and they have never had any serious membership. Their only threat is as terrorists and that can be dealt with swiftly.
Perhaps. But we can't ignore history because when it is ignored communism raises its head and the world ends up with the Soviet Union, or Communist China, or Cuba, or Venezuela...I, personally, condemn any iteration of marxism, irrespective of how small or large it is but that's what we do! Whether CT or CRT, or blm, RCPUSA, etc.

Last edited:
Don't support is not condemning them and their dangerous rhetoric and call for violent revolution.
I said I never heard of them. Not really familiar with their rhetoric. The little I saw of it seems crazy. I guess I condemn it as much as I understand it.

Does that make you happy?

Many groups start up as fringe. You are truly incapable of not being hypocritical.

please explain how I am being hypocritical

I think you are confusing me with Mr. Strawman.

That's because you hate me and those like me Backup. Just admit what we all already know.

I have no idea who you are.

I hate bigotry.

Perhaps. But we can't ignore history because when it is ignored communism raises its head and the world ends up with the Soviet Union, or Communist China, or Cuba, or Venezuela...I, personally, condemn any iteration of marxism, irrespective of how small or large it is but that's what we do! Whether CT or CRT, or blm, RCPUSA, etc.

It’s right-wing neo-fascists and Trump Cultists that are the problem. They are violent and crazy.

Jan 6th was a failed insurrection.
Actually Jan 6 was just another staged "media event" (kind of like the "Trump trial" silliness - or the "Ken Paxton farce" here in Texas). I did get a kick out of the guy with the horns. That was good TV.

Actually Jan 6 was just another staged "media event" (kind of like the "Trump trial" silliness - or the "Ken Paxton farce" here in Texas). I did get a kick out of the guy with the horns. That was good TV.
Absurd

How much do you think you’d have to pay a crisis actor to go to jail for 22 years?

J6 was nothing but an unarmed riot that has been turned into an excuse by Democrats to persecute anybody associated with President Trump. Claiming it was an insurrection is nothing but authoritarian political posturing backed by a corrupt DOJ.
The process you have in place to decide these things based on objective evidence rather than sectarian prejudice, disagrees with you.

The process you have in place to decide these things based on objective evidence rather than sectarian prejudice, disagrees with you.
Actually is doesn't. The FBI determined early on there was no insurrection. Partisan persecution doesn't validate your obvious bias.

Back