Right. Don't protect children, protect those who will expose their genitals to these same children...

What's the definition of "liberty" these days?
I’m not going to humor your feigning ignorance of what liberty means.

I’m trying to think of a single individual liberty that right-wingers stand for. The only one I can think of is gun ownership. But the problem with guns isn’t people owning them, it’s guns being used to shoot other people, so maybe that doesn’t count.

The “liberty” to discriminate certainly doesn’t. No one is denying your right to hate gay people.

There may not be a single example of liberty that right-wingers in America support.

Sex/gender are the same thing.

In school, 5+ decades ago, I was taught that gender is masculine, feminine or neuter.
In France a book is masculine. A table is feminine.

That doesn't make the table a woman.

It always has been and will not change because you people want to redefine deviant behavior as "normal" and "acceptable". There's a reason you people have tried to outlaw dissent against abnormal lifestyle choices, because it's abnormal and there is no way it will be broadly accepted unless you people use authoritarianism and pass laws to force it on normal society.

I’m trying to think of a single individual liberty that right-wingers stand for. The only one I can think of is gun ownership. But the problem with guns isn’t people owning them, it’s guns being used to shoot other people, so maybe that doesn’t count.

The “liberty” to discriminate certainly doesn’t. No one is denying your right to hate gay people.

There may not be a single example of liberty that right-wingers in America support.
Hey watch it, what do you mean by gay people? I have some fellow Christians who have same sex attraction but are celibate for God, and I love them.

Do you have a table at home? Is it a cis table or a trans table?

Do you mean cis liberty or trans liberty?

In school, 5+ decades ago, I was taught that gender is masculine, feminine or neuter.
In France a book is masculine. A table is feminine.

That doesn't make the table a woman.
And German has 3 the's and two personal references, formal and informal...so? Your point is how languages are learned and it's proper use, not defining a man/male and a woman/female, or the misuse of sex/gender to fit a new ideology..

And German has 3 the's and two personal references, formal and informal...so? Your point is how languages are learned and it's proper use, not defining a man/male and a woman/female, or the misuse of sex/gender to fit a new ideology..

Feminine, masculine and neuter are also used to describe traits/ behaviors.

Everyone's brain differs. We are all unique individuals.
That's true, but nevertheless there are differences on average between male brains and female brains sufficient for researcher's to prefect the sex of the person just by looking at that particular aspect of the brain. And they get it wrong when looking at transgender brains.

It's just a little factoid, nothing else, but I found it interesting, and it casts doubt on the iron clad binary biology of die hard trans refusnics.

Feminine, masculine and neuter are also used to describe traits/ behaviors.
Neuter? As in how I neuter my cat?! Sometimes, but not in the fantasy land of "transgenderism", some men/males exhibit effeminate character traits, that doesn't make them a woman/female and some women/females exhibit masculine character traits, that doesn't make them a man/male. Claiming otherwise ignores science.

That's true, but nevertheless there are differences on average between male brains and female brains sufficient for researcher's to prefect the sex of the person just by looking at that particular aspect of the brain. And they get it wrong when looking at transgender brains.

It's just a little factoid, nothing else, but I found it interesting, and it casts doubt on the iron clad binary biology of die hard trans refusnics.
But what do you mean by male, Temujin? Do you mean the male biological sex or the gender whatever it is?
How do you tell what a 'transgender' brain is as opposed to male or female?

Neuter? As in how I neuter my cat?!

LOL
As in neither masculine or feminine.
Like "non- binary"?

Sometimes, but not in the fantasy land of "transgenderism", some men/males exhibit effeminate character traits, that doesn't make them a woman/female and some women/females exhibit masculine character traits, that doesn't make them a man/male.

Isn't that what I said?

Claiming otherwise ignores science.

But what do you mean by male, Temujin? Do you mean the male biological sex or the gender whatever it is?
How do you tell what a 'transgender' brain is as opposed to male or female?

Do you think about anything else?

It means exactly the same as it does everywhere it is used. Not restricted to two simple polar opposite alternatives.
And what does that mean, outside of the lgbtq identity movement? And in the lgbtq identity movement, is it based on biological fact or feelings?

And what does that mean, outside of the lgbtq identity movement? And innthe lgbtq identity movement, is it based on biological fact or feelings?
Both. There are up to six possible combinations of X and Y chromosomes, plus a number of conditions where chromosomal activity is atypical. This shows that the myth of biological binary sex in humans is exactly that, a myth. More important is non binary in a gender context, based on the lived experience of those who reject the notion that they must be one of two genders. Most societies now accept that non binary gender people exist. Many have done so for centuries.

So to answer your question, biological sex is non-binary. And also gender based on experience and feelings is non-binary.

Back