Ron Desantis to release Jeffery Epstein grand jury documents.

Faithoverbelief

, Governor Ron DeSantis signed HB 117, which allows for the public release of grand jury documents, such as those related to the 2006 Florida investigation into Jeffrey Epstein. Two victims of Epstein joined Governor DeSantis in Palm Beach to celebrate the justice that was being delivered.

“The public deserves to know who participated in Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “Nobody should be protected from facing justice due to their wealth or status, and those who harm children should be exposed and punished to the fullest extent of the law.”

Trump has been really hammering on Desantis at his rallies lately. I think Trump has more trouble on the horizon.

, Governor Ron DeSantis signed HB 117, which allows for the public release of grand jury documents, such as those related to the 2006 Florida investigation into Jeffrey Epstein. Two victims of Epstein joined Governor DeSantis in Palm Beach to celebrate the justice that was being delivered.

“The public deserves to know who participated in Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “Nobody should be protected from facing justice due to their wealth or status, and those who harm children should be exposed and punished to the fullest extent of the law.”

Trump has been really hammering on Desantis at his rallies lately. I think Trump has more trouble on the horizon.
I am curious to know if DeSantis knows what is in those documents, and whether there will be redactions.

I am curious to know if DeSantis knows what is in those documents, and whether there will be redactions.
More information is going to come to the surface.

Trump dealing with Ghislaine Maxwell in 97 Anushka de Georgia.

Back