Significant Events in 926AD, 930AD?

AMOSFIVE

Tracking down some dates and was wondering about any significant events affecting the church are known to have happened in 926AD, 930AD, and or 1136AD through 1142AD.

or the Hebrew Calendar equivalents.

Events don’t need to be limited to the church but anything significant during that time period that might be of note and possibly affecting the Christian faith.

930AD - Aleppo Coddex.

If your thinking along the lines I have … it’s worth it. Yet remember Amos, tell no secrets unless instructed too.

930AD - Aleppo Coddex.

If your thinking along the lines I have … it’s worth it. Yet remember Amos, tell no secrets unless instructed too.
Well, since I still occasionally watch X-Files reruns your post prompts me to ask what significance you find with regard to the Aleppo Codex and 930AD? Thanks.

Well, since I still occasionally watch X-Files reruns your post prompts me to ask what significance you find with regard to the Aleppo Codex and 930AD? Thanks.
Proverbs 11:13

it’s not my place nor Amos5 to say. All I can do is point you to the place for the Holy Spirit to take over - let me know if you’re interested.

Proverbs 11:13
So you're withholding a direct answer to the question asked because you think the Lord wants you to keep whatever significance you see in the Aleppo Codex and 930AD a secret? It isn't like you're going to say something about the Aleppo Codex and 930AD, or Scripture in general, that isn't already public knowledge. The question was what significance do you find in the Aleppo codex and 930AD?

Ephesians 6:11.
it’s not my place nor Amos5 to say. All I can do is point you to the place for the Holy Spirit to take over - let me know if you’re interested.
Out of context misinterpretations and misapplications of Scripture aren't from the Holy Spirit.

So you're withholding a direct answer to the question asked because you think the Lord wants you to keep whatever significance you see in the Aleppo Codex and 930AD a secret? It isn't like you're going to say something about the Aleppo Codex and 930AD, or Scripture in general, that isn't already public knowledge. The question was what significance do you find in the Aleppo codex and 930AD?

Ephesians 6:11.

Out of context misinterpretations and misapplications of Scripture aren't from the Holy Spirit.
Take it as you will.

Take it as you will.
Well since AmosFive liked your response, it's clear his time on this site isn't done. Do you guys need to feel special? lol, I'm willing to bet it has something to do with Revelation or Daniel. Just make sure you account for both a date in the 60's and 90's for Revelation because there's some debate, but most likely it was written around 90.

Well since AmosFive liked your response, it's clear his time on this site isn't done. Do you guys need to feel special? lol, I'm willing to bet it has something to do with Revelation or Daniel. Just make sure you account for both a date in the 60's and 90's for Revelation because there's some debate, but most likely it was written around 90.
I think I know where Amos5 is getting his idea from and if I am correct it’s not from Daniel or Revelation, although will eventually tie into it. Although I cannot speak for Amos.

Back