So where has the "only true Church's" favorite apologist gone? Where is Kwaku?

Catherineaurelia

Kwaku-El (possibly not his real name) used to be all over the internet defending Mormon doctrine (I don't think he was very good at it, personally). Didn't FAIR at one time support him in some way? Where is Kwaku now? After all, a black defending the Mormon cult is a novelty to be sure, especially in view of the cult's teaching that black skin denotes sinfulness:

"President Brigham Young said, “Why are so many of the inhabitants of the earth cursed with a skin of blackness? It comes in consequence of their fathers rejecting the power of the holy priesthood, and the law of God. They will go down to death.” Young instructed “It is the greatest blessing that could come to some men to shed their blood on the ground, and let it come up before the Lord as an atonement.”

John Taylor - third Mormon cult "prophet" - “The descendants of Ham, besides a black skin which has ever been a curse that has followed an apostate of the holy priesthood, as well as a black heart, have been servants to both Shem and Jepheth, and the abolitionists are trying to make void the curse of God, but it will require more power than man possesses to counteract the decrees of eternal wisdom.”

Mark E. Petersen, supposed Mormon "apostle": I think the Lord segregated the Negro and who is man to change that segregation? It reminds me of the scripture on marriage, ‘what God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.’ Only here we have the reverse of the thing—what God hath separated, let no man bring together again…"

Blacks were given phony Mormon priesthood when the cult caved to the backlash of the Civil Rights movement, in 1978. So the Mormon entity they call "god" apparently changed with the times and embraced racial equality. Of course we all know that the powers that be who actually run the cult got together and decided the best move by the LDS would be to allow black priesthood holders. So, they got a convenient revelation. Wasn't Kwaku part of that supposed "priesthood?"

So, is Kwaku still an apologist for the Mormons?

See: https://www.mormonstories.org/truth-claims/mormon-doctrine/race-skin-color/

Kwaku-El (possibly not his real name) used to be all over the internet defending Mormon doctrine (I don't think he was very good at it, personally). Didn't FAIR at one time support him in some way? Where is Kwaku now? After all, a black defending the Mormon cult is a novelty to be sure, especially in view of the cult's teaching that black skin denotes sinfulness:

"President Brigham Young said, “Why are so many of the inhabitants of the earth cursed with a skin of blackness? It comes in consequence of their fathers rejecting the power of the holy priesthood, and the law of God. They will go down to death.” Young instructed “It is the greatest blessing that could come to some men to shed their blood on the ground, and let it come up before the Lord as an atonement.”

John Taylor - third Mormon cult "prophet" - “The descendants of Ham, besides a black skin which has ever been a curse that has followed an apostate of the holy priesthood, as well as a black heart, have been servants to both Shem and Jepheth, and the abolitionists are trying to make void the curse of God, but it will require more power than man possesses to counteract the decrees of eternal wisdom.”

Mark E. Petersen, supposed Mormon "apostle": I think the Lord segregated the Negro and who is man to change that segregation? It reminds me of the scripture on marriage, ‘what God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.’ Only here we have the reverse of the thing—what God hath separated, let no man bring together again…"

Blacks were given phony Mormon priesthood when the cult caved to the backlash of the Civil Rights movement, in 1978. So the Mormon entity they call "god" apparently changed with the times and embraced racial equality. Of course we all know that the powers that be who actually run the cult got together and decided the best move by the LDS would be to allow black priesthood holders. So, they got a convenient revelation. Wasn't Kwaku part of that supposed "priesthood?"

So, is Kwaku still an apologist for the Mormons?

See: https://www.mormonstories.org/truth-claims/mormon-doctrine/race-skin-color/
NOBODY KNOWS WHERE KWAKU IS????

During the pandemic, he got in trouble for staging large dance parties for college kids, where a lot of them got sick. I don’t know what he’s doing now.

It's interesting that you would offer your opinion on something you know absolutely nothing about. Kind of makes me question your opinion about things you think you know about.

A sad and pathetic attempt to unjustly attack a Christian.
She knows that Kwaku is a Mormon.
And that's enough to justify her comments.

I never heard of him, but I'm glad he may have seen the Light.

I believe he was on a YT channel called "Three Mormons". I think they changed the name after the term, "Mormon" went out of style.

He demonstrated an arrogance all the while being ignorant of what the Trinity taught. So James White and Jeff Durbin invited him to Apologia for a "debate", at no cost to him (I believe Apologia covered travel, acccomodations and possibly meals).. It was over 1 1/2 hours (or longer) as I recall, and while the debate was supposed to be about the Trinity, Kwaku kept interrupting and wouldn't let James and Jeff have equal time. And instead of debating the Trinity, Kwaku constantly derailed and tried to change the discussion to predestination, since he knew. he couldn't win a debate on the Trinity with them.

Kawku was also in a formal moderated debate with Aaron Shaff, who used to be a poster here at CARM many years ago. Kwaku didn't do well in that debate either, and in Kwaku's publication of the debate on his channel, he childishly chose an INCREDIBLY unflattering thumbnail of Aaron, and of course a very flattering photo of himself.

I believe he was on a YT channel called "Three Mormons". I think they changed the name after the term, "Mormon" went out of style.

He demonstrated an arrogance all the while being ignorant of what the Trinity taught. So James White and Jeff Durbin invited him to Apologia for a "debate", at no cost to him (I believe Apologia covered travel, acccomodations and possibly meals).. It was over 1 1/2 hours (or longer) as I recall, and while the debate was supposed to be about the Trinity, Kwaku kept interrupting and wouldn't let James and Jeff have equal time. And instead of debating the Trinity, Kwaku constantly derailed and tried to change the discussion to predestination, since he knew. he couldn't win a debate on the Trinity with them.

Kawku was also in a formal moderated debate with Aaron Shaff, who used to be a poster here at CARM many years ago. Kwaku didn't do well in that debate either, and in Kwaku's publication of the debate on his channel, he childishly chose an INCREDIBLY unflattering thumbnail of Aaron, and of course a very flattering photo of himself.
He walked out of one debate which was on Youtube. You can find it on Youtube by searching for "Mormon Apologist Rage Quits Debate After Getting Schooled (Highlights) Sam Shamoun".

Some information about Kwaku El on this thread…

Some information about Kwaku El on this thread…

very interesting!

Back