Soli Deo Gloria and Calvinism's Zero-Sum Mentality

I can appreciate you stating the obvious in the first 3 lines.

When it comes to my use of the word synergy or synergism, the first definition at the Merriam-webster website gives the following generic definition: "combined action or operation." I'm just pointing out that God and man are both acting, though at different levels related to God's ultimacy within compatibilism: God=ultimate, man=subordinate to God's gracious causal hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
we are all defenseless

the carnal mind is part of the corrupt fleshbody

but no one wants to admit the body is sin…

Eve when they seek to push the "corrupt nature" on us , we tend to realize that is what they are doing.

I can appreciate you stating the obvious in the first 3 lines.

When it comes to my use of the word synergy or synergism, the first definition at the Merriam-webster website gives the following generic definition: "combined action or operation." I'm just pointing out that God and man are both acting, though at different levels related to God's ultimacy within compatibilism: God=ultimate, man=subordinate to God's gracious causal hand.

So synergism is dead?

Eve when they seek to push the "corrupt nature" on us , we tend to realize that is what they are doing.

i remember eden

…. He showed me once in a vision
and she has no corrupt nature
and the people of her are so pretty

but she was torn to bits…
by the evil realm
…and here we now are in hell

causality gets mentioned….
its really a matrix type …a horrible corruption
not God’s

eden paradise does not need it

causality gets mentioned….
its really a matrix type …a horrible corruption
not God’s

eden paradise does not need it
So God caused the universe to exist by creating it. Is that somehow a bad thing, a horrible corruption? I don't think that you know what you are talking about.

So God caused the universe to exist by creating it. Is that somehow a bad thing, a horrible corruption? I don't think that you know what you are talking about.
His creation is not ‘this‘ universe…. this resulted because of the fall…

Back