Some great questions concerning Trump Christianity and the bible.

So you don’t believe COVID or Jan 6th happened?

You think all the news outlets made them up?
I don't believe that Trump's COVID response was at fault given what was known. Nor do I see Jan 6 as an "Insurrection". (I did like the guy with the horns, though). It's the sort of thing the Media PRAYS FOR - better even than a baby down a well!!!

I don't believe that Trump's COVID response was at fault given what was known.
"What was known" back then was known by the medical and scientific experts, who routinely criticized "Trump's COVID response" and corrected his misstatements.

What was also known back then was that he was ignoring the advice of those experts.

Ergo, Trump's COVID response was at fault.

I think this nails it. Any vote for Trump is a vote against Jesus.
I love this little video. It is a brilliant example of the level of thinking that goes into the one dimensional cartoon criticism of Donald Trump.

There seems to be no acknowledgment about what God has revealed about himself and mankind and how he achieves his providential will. God creates a great paradox and the Bible from the first word to the very last is devoted to unraveling that paradox. God made Adam who sinned driving the human race out of the garden of Eden the federal head of the human race. God chose Moses a murderer exiled for 40 years to lead the children of Israel victoriously out of the land of Egypt.

God chose wicked Nebuchadnezzar to acknowledge him when he regained his senses and recovered from his insanity. God chose Artaxerxes to return the Jews from exile to rebuild the temple. God chose Mary who but for divine revelation would have been subject to a charge of a morality to be the mother of Christ.

God chose the son of a carpenter to be his anointed and the vessel of the Divine Word to redeem his creation from the fall. God chose Saul, a rich influential Hellenistic Jewish scholar, who held the coats of the people who stoned Saint Stephen to death, to be his "ambassador in chains" to convert the Roman world.

So this idea that God would only choose the people that we would choose, has never been true and there's no reason to believe it's true today.

The enemies of God however have always made themselves known by seeking enmity with Gods people, not repenting of their rebellion against God, but doubling down again and again and again. That is a far cry from a bumbling seeker who has not yet put it all together. The latter God can use in a positive way, because they're not in a real recalcitrant state of apostasy. The enemies of God however (e.g. Joe Biden, as it appears to mortal eyes) are as recalcitrantly apostate as the day is long.

I don't want to be misunderstood in my comments here. I don't mean to say that God cannot providentially work as well through wicked people who are fighting him every step of the way. Obviously the case of pharaoh gives a brilliant example of how that works. But there is a great difference between those who acknowledge God and his providential hand, and those who deny it and fight against it every step of the way, and our current President Joe Biden is that man sworn against God in a fight to the death personified.

I love this little video. It is a brilliant example of the level of thinking that goes into the one dimensional cartoon criticism of Donald Trump.

There seems to be no acknowledgment about what God has revealed about himself and mankind and how he achieves his providential will. God creates a great paradox and the Bible from the first word to the very last is devoted to unraveling that paradox. God made Adam who sinned driving the human race out of the garden of Eden the federal head of the human race. God chose Moses a murderer exiled for 40 years to lead the children of Israel victoriously out of the land of Egypt.

God chose wicked Nebuchadnezzar to acknowledge him when he regained his senses and recovered from his insanity. God chose Artaxerxes to return the Jews from exile to rebuild the temple. God chose Mary who but for divine revelation would have been subject to a charge of a morality to be the mother of Christ.

God chose the son of a carpenter to be his anointed and the vessel of the Divine Word to redeem his creation from the fall. God chose Saul, a rich influential Hellenistic Jewish scholar, who held the coats of the people who stoned Saint Stephen to death, to be his "ambassador in chains" to convert the Roman world.

So this idea that God would only choose the people that we would choose, has never been true and there's no reason to believe it's true today.

The enemies of God however have always made themselves known by seeking enmity with Gods people, not repenting of their rebellion against God, but doubling down again and again and again. That is a far cry from a bumbling seeker who has not yet put it all together. The latter God can use in a positive way, because they're not in a real recalcitrant state of apostasy. The enemies of God however (e.g. Joe Biden, as it appears to mortal eyes) are as recalcitrantly apostate as the day is long.

I don't want to be misunderstood in my comments here. I don't mean to say that God cannot providentially work as well through wicked people who are fighting him every step of the way. Obviously the case of pharaoh gives a brilliant example of how that works. But there is a great difference between those who acknowledge God and his providential hand, and those who deny it and fight against it every step of the way, and our current President Joe Biden is that man sworn against God in a fight to the death personified.
Lol. Trump is no Messenger of God except as an example of what not to do.

Lol. Trump is no Messenger of God except as an example of what not to do.
So, God choosing Moses we're to take us an endorsement of murder? Or God choosing Saul, we're to take as an endorsement of stoning the Saints? You don't have a coherent view. Trump need not be a prophet for him to recognize that he could be used as a providential tool in the hand of God in a positive way rather than in a negative way. Biden is leading a rebellion against God called the Democrat party. Those are effectively near opposite positions.

So, God choosing Moses we're to take us an endorsement of murder? Or God choosing Saul, we're to take as an endorsement of stoning the Saints? You don't have a coherent view. Trump need not be a prophet for him to recognize that he could be used as a providential tool in the hand of God in a positive way rather than in a negative way. Biden is leading a rebellion against God called the Democrat party. Those are effectively near opposite positions.
Sounds like a defense of an antichrist. That is the wrong team.

Can you be more specific about what Joe Biden has done to be called one of the "enemies of God" and a "man sworn against God in a fight to the death"?

This is a serious question. I would like to know how it is possible for you to see Biden this way, as he comes across as a decent man to the non-MAGA crowd.

The Bible stories are just that, stories.
God is not telling us to chose a murderer as our leader, or someone equally bad.

In the here and now, it is wiser to choose leaders who are not adulterers, prolific liars, cheaters in business and even the game of golf.

You actually think Trump believes in God?

God is not telling us to chose a murderer as our leader, or someone equally bad.

In the here and now, it is wiser to choose leaders who are not adulterers, prolific liars, cheaters in business and even the game of golf.
So accord to you Biden is as pure as the wind driven snow.

It is wiser to choose leaders who are less likely to support the killing of the unborn and the trans abuse of children, not least because it affects more people
But you have been told this before so your questions are incredibly narcisist.

It is wiser to choose leaders who are less likely to support the killing of the unborn and the trans abuse of children, not least because it affects more people
But you have been told this before so your questions are incredibly narcisist.
While Trump is the person most directly responsible for the elimination of RvW, he really did not do this on the basis of any principle. He currently sees that Americans, including many Republicans, oppose the extreme abortion bans being passed in Red States and so has been avoiding stating a position on a national ban. He said he would let us know his position "next week", which is unlikely.

As for his position on transgender, I don't think he has stated any, but he has a long history of being pro-LGBTQ.

Back