Still no there there

I read this in our newspaper, with some surprise. And relief, that the truth has come out.
If True the Vote had actually possessed documented evidence of election fraud, I would have wanted to see it - or at least for the courts to have seen it and validated the group's claim. As much as the phrase has been overused, I too care about election integrity.

However, it's apparent that the usual suspects don't actually care about election integrity. If they cared, they would have been happy about this ruling.

The same suspects are also the ones who complain loudest about the lying fake news media. And yet they're turning a blind eye to having been lied to by True the Vote (and the associated media who trumpeted the organization's claims).

If someone here claims to be a Republican these days, I almost expect them to not care about the things they claim to care about...

you can’t possibly be serious
Of course not, that makes you wrong about me and other patriots.

It seems like you were one of the ones that kept repeating the documentary’s bogus claims.
What claims does it make?

But even if you weren’t, and you really had never heard of the movie, it seems you have looked it up rather than asking me.
Nope

There is a fundamental dishonesty that underlies your entire worldview.
No. I'm not a liberal.

Here you go, Howie:

?

Of course not, that makes you wrong about me and other patriots.

What claims does it make?

Nope

No. I'm not a liberal.
I still don’t believe you. It was all over the news and mentioned countless times on these forums.

I think you are feigning ignorance.

“In the first day of its release, the film earned $300,000, making it the second-highest grossing documentary to date in 2022.[37] According to executive producer Salem Media, it grossed $10 million in revenue in the first two weeks of independent and streaming release, with over one million viewers. Salem said its net revenue makes it the most profitable political documentary in a decade.[38]”

I still don’t believe you. It was all over the news and mentioned countless times on these forums.

I think you are feigning ignorance.
LOL. Howie on trial begins.

“In the first day of its release, the film earned $300,000, making it the second-highest grossing documentary to date in 2022.[37] According to executive producer Salem Media, it grossed $10 million in revenue in the first two weeks of independent and streaming release, with over one million viewers. Salem said its net revenue makes it the most profitable political documentary in a decade.[38]”

You responded to Back Up's post about "2000 Mules" in the link I posted, which is from last April. So you must have heard about it, since you responded to his post. Or did you not actually read his post in the link when you responded to it? Just wondering....

You responded to Back Up's post about "2000 Mules" in the link I posted, which is from last April. So you must have heard about it, since you responded to his post. Or did you not actually read his post in the link when you responded to it? Just wondering....
I do remember responding to that post, but I don't recall anything about "2000 mules."

I do remember responding to that post, but I don't recall anything about "2000 mules."
Backup gave a description of what "2000 Mules" was about in his post. You responded to that post with "I love it!"

So, are you saying you just don't remember discussing "2000 Mules" back then, even though you responded to Backup's post where he described what it is?

Backup gave a description of what "2000 Mules" was about in his post. You responded to that post with "I love it!"

So, are you saying you just don't remember discussing "2000 Mules" back then, even though you responded to Backup's post where he described what it is?
That is what I said.

Back