Surprise: The CDC grossly exaggerated the evidence for mask mandates

Yes there is uncertainty, and therefore the study was unable to come to decisive conclusions about mask effectiveness.
Weasel words. They can't demonstrate effectiveness.
If masks were ineffective, professionals would not wear them in laboratories or operating rooms.
1 There are no open wounds in surgery that come back infected with a virus. The wound infections are bacterial. You should know that
2 You boldly disagree with OB nurses and Docs, Professsionals that know undelivered babies are humans.
3 If masks were effective, people wearing them would not have been in the obits section.

Some excellent informative posts here Authentic Nouveau if you dont mind me saying

Yes there is uncertainty, and therefore the study was unable to come to decisive conclusions about mask effectiveness.

Weasel words are expected when people have to back track from prior claims.

If masks were ineffective, professionals would not wear them in laboratories or operating rooms.
There are no open wounds in surgery that come back infected with a virus. The wound infections are bacterial. You should know that

My mother had 2 knee replacement surgeries. (for you outsiders, "bone" surgery is at a higher risk because infection in a bone is tougher to treat than soft tissue wound infections)
Then she tripped and fell fracturing her femur. So they removed her knee prrosthesis and installed one with a long femoral shaft.
She got a wound infection. Over the next year she was in surgery a few times to drain. Doc said amputate. We said NO!

She was on a bouquet of anti-biotics for MRSA infection.

The masks must not have worked in OR
One day we had an evangelist in Church from Florida. He and I asked The Lord to heal mom. Thank you Jesus.

I let it go. Couple weeks later my sister (former hospital Pharmacy manager) saw her. I asked. No longer any drainage from the wound, The skin closed. no infection. Healed.

Lot of the antibiotics junk damaged her hearing. After healing and coming off the antibiotics, her hearing improved.

Some excellent informative posts here Authentic Nouveau if you dont mind me saying
So many questions that are NOT asked. I have not seen a study where they took cultures from masks to see what was growing on them.

better yet, see how much more the inside or outside of the mask has the most germs.

I really can’t believe you people don’t call each other out.

I guess how the right became so divorced from reality

I really can’t believe you people don’t call each other out.

I guess how the right became so divorced from reality
We call out the discredited left wing trolls that swallowed fauchee's lies

Why are LW trolls so aggressive about lying about credentials of Conservatives?

Notice your Chuckie Darwin went to all male all white diploma mill and did NOT get a science diploma. His weakling trolls about trying to discredit their racist ring leader.

New York mayor says retailers must force shoppers to remove masks when entering stores to prevent crime. 'It's not about being fearful of a pandemic.'​

Looks like the Karens and the shop lifters want the crazy mandates to remain.

Back