Take your preferred pronouns and .....

Yakuda

In a rate moment if common sense a professor at a college in Ohio won a case for common sense. What I love most is when the professor tried to reach a compromise the "offended" person wouldn't have any of it. The lack of respect for other people exhibited the left is a sign of mental illness. Plus the prof gets $400,000 from the school for his troubles. Good for him!

My preferred pronouns are Mighty and Laughing.

Hmm, maybe I'm not playing this game right...

In a rate moment if common sense a professor at a college in Ohio won a case for common sense. What I love most is when the professor tried to reach a compromise the "offended" person wouldn't have any of it. The lack of respect for other people exhibited the left is a sign of mental illness. Plus the prof gets $400,000 from the school for his troubles. Good for him!

Learning opportunity for the school.

I recall there was a moment in the 1980s when it became clear that the lunatics on the left had lost the argument and the culture and that sanity has been restored to the world. That collective sigh of relief led to one of the biggest economic booms in the history of our country. I just wonder if something like that might be in the offing.

I recall there was a moment in the 1980s when it became clear that the lunatics on the left had lost the argument and the culture and that sanity has been restored to the world. That collective sigh of relief led to one of the biggest economic booms in the history of our country. I just wonder if something like that might be in the offing.
Let's hope!

My adjectives are distant, austere, sardonic, angular, tall, dark, handsome, formidable, imposing, beneficent, and if you like you can mention something about me knocking the alkaline dust off my chaps when I dismount my horse and gaze into the distant horizon with steely eyed determination.

My adjectives are distant, austere, sardonic, angular, tall, dark, handsome, formidable, imposing, beneficent, and if you like you can mention something about me knocking the alkaline dust off my chaps when I dismount my horse and gaze into the distant horizon with steely eyed determination.
Sounds like the opening scene to a great movie

If we get to choose our own adjectives we can be anything we want, right?
Absolutely! And if anyone objects you just call them panphobic or whatever other term we want to create. According to the left we can be, and do whatever we like and no one can say a thing about it. And words???? We make up the definition of words as we go along. So it's a new world baby...

Ok so note none of the woke posters here. Woke is not interested in debate if it cant deceive people.
The pronouns for the two sexes, he/him and she/her are common language. Woke has come along wih the argument that if others dont use pronouns in their way, others are being offensive. That is mental illness.
I will use the coomon language I choose and others can do what they want. Show me some respect if its respect that matters

Ok so note none of the woke posters here. Woke is not interested in debate if it cant deceive people.
The pronouns for the two sexes, he/him and she/her are common language. Woke has come along wih the argument that if others dont use pronouns in their way, others are being offensive. That is mental illness.
I will use the coomon language I choose and others can do what they want. Show me some respect if its respect that matters
The woke define respect as them imposing their language on you. It requires you surrender your standard English dictionary.

I like yours a lot better than mine!

Me and Clint are like this too.?

Except for the dark part, more of a blondie.

They are oddly quiet about this aren't they? They love to impose on others but they really hate being imposed upon. They screech like petulant children

Back