The Attributes Of the Trinity

Gods spirit, His feminine , is His core of love and His Word… and He spoke His Word and made beautiful things

that is our mother and father two gorgeous beings
of all the sons and daughters

God sent His son a gorgeous being too
to save us out of this hell
and fleshbody
The Holy Spirit is NEVER referred to with feminine pronouns.

esau did not like the word being, because in satanic aristotle being is mixed up with a pagan substance

so therefore esau in roman times
as satanic emissary
banned that each of the trinity is a being

and because kjv is esau’s sorcery text

just how they are one is not
understood today except as pagan ‘substance’

thats really pathetic and horrible to define God
by aristotles disgusting substance concepts

Last edited:
and we are not creatures
except for these horrid ape animal bodies
we are imprisoned in

soon we will be restored as sons and daughters
and saved from this earth
not created by Him
and saved from this fleshbody not created by Him

the purpose of all scripture is to save us from here
and bring us home to our father
and our land in eden paradise

that is why Christ came here….
to legally save us from this prison

Soon He will get us out
and return us to our promised land
eden paradise

which was stolen from us
and all the sons will rule with christ

at the Change paul describes

His souls will be restored to our eden nature
the body we had in eden
not this animal body we have now
because of adam

and no more His ones
will dwell in this sin nature (these bodies)
..we will go Home

and all of esau’s evil attempts over centuries
to confuse poor souls
with sorcery (theology!)
will be over with

EVASION. You are NOT dealing with John 17:5.
I have answered your erroneous understanding of John 17:5 (in light of multi-persons God).

The world is not planet earth but people who are elected to salvation. Read John 17:5 in its context:

John 17:
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

The Son esteemed The Father on earth (people) - v4.

The Son is asking The Father for the same esteem to be bestowed upon Him before the world was (before His believers were. Not planet or flat earth). - v5.

Now v6 is very clear The Son is speaking about His elect chosen from the world. He is not speaking about eternity past where there was no Father nor Son. The titles of The F, S and HS are salvific in nature and nothing to do with a multi-personal God as you believe in.

1Chron 29:10 And Dawiḏ blessed יהוה before all the assembly. And Dawiḏ said, “Blessed are You, יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, our Father, forever and ever.

If He is The Father of Israel then Israel is His Son. The Son of God is then representing Israel as the firstborn son. What Israel couldn't do, The Son of God did. These are salvific titles and not multiple persons of God.

I have answered your erroneous understanding of John 17:5 (in light of multi-persons God).

The world is not planet earth but people who are elected to salvation. Read John 17:5 in its context:

John 17:
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

The Son esteemed The Father on earth (people) - v4.

The Son is asking The Father for the same esteem to be bestowed upon Him before the world was (before His believers were. Not planet or flat earth). - v5.

Now v6 is very clear The Son is speaking about His elect chosen from the world. He is not speaking about eternity past where there was no Father nor Son. The titles of The F, S and HS are salvific in nature and nothing to do with a multi-personal God as you believe in.

1Chron 29:10 And Dawiḏ blessed יהוה before all the assembly. And Dawiḏ said, “Blessed are You, יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, our Father, forever and ever.

If He is The Father of Israel then Israel is His Son. The Son of God is then representing Israel as the firstborn son. What Israel couldn't do, The Son of God did. These are salvific titles and not multiple persons of God.
Jesus is asking The Father to restore the glory He had alongside The Father before the world existed.
Clear as crystal. NO need for any nonsense tortured explanations of this passage.

Jesus is asking The Father to restore the glory He had alongside The Father before the world existed.
Clear as crystal. NO need for any nonsense tortured explanations of this passage.
Exactly as Jesus said He was with the Father before there was a creation meaning that He is also eternal just like the Father is eternal.

Exactly as Jesus said He was with the Father before there was a creation meaning that He is also eternal just like the Father is eternal.
That's totally a false interpretation of John 17:5 from it's underlying context

The World is referring to people and not the earth.

There was no Father or Son before the beginning as it would make no sense as these relative titles are purely covenant relationship between God and Israel.

It's ignorance of the gospel message which has brought forth Trinitarianism, Unitarianism & Modalism and the likes in Christendom.

God has been transitioning from being invisible to being in Bodily form through occupying the room of Mediatorship which is outlined in Psalms 110. Yahuah said unto Adonai sit at My Right Hand until....

In Mathew 22:44, Yahusha says that David in Spirit called Him Yahuah (Adonay) and hence He can't be David's son. But in Mediatorship He occupies the Room as The Son of God

The earliest manuscripts say that He is The only Begotten God .....John 1:18

ܐܠܗܐ ܠܐ ܚܙܐ ܐܢܫ ܡܢ ܡܬܘܡ ܝܚܝܕܝܐ ܐܠܗܐ ܗܘ ܕܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܒܥܘܒܐ ܕܐܒܘܗܝ ܗܘ ܐܫܬܥܝ
18 No nash {man} has ever seen Alaha {God}. The Only Begotten {lit. The Unique One} Alaha {God}, He who is in the bosom of His Father; He has Declared Him.

The Bosom is the Room He occupies in the Father through His Mediatorship till all fulfillment. He is called The Everlasting Father in Isaiah 9:6.

In Flesh, He was the equal share of invisible God. He is equal WITH God (means God's equal share in Bodily form). For a while He didn't hold on to His reputation of being equal WITH God - Phil 2:5-7.

In His reputation, He is Yahuah Himself as well as His Anointed One (Messiah).

For further details read this:

Back