The best recipes I ever lost

That was a very nice thing to do Eve.
thank you balshan. I believe this must be the exact recipe she lost...so I
felt I needed to get it here somehow.

but it does not have candied fruit so maybe it's not the right one after all.

Last edited:
There is some club on fb...I didn't join it but apparently it's just screen shots of recipes
saved as cards. I didn't know it was a thing.

There is some club on fb...I didn't join it but apparently it's just screen shots of recipes
saved as cards. I didn't know it was a thing.
I only use facebook with my kids to keep up with them. So I didn't know either. I have very good with technology. I must admit I am not that interested. There are some great things about it but I am very basic.

I only use facebook with my kids to keep up with them. So I didn't know either. I have very good with technology. I must admit I am not that interested. There are some great things about it but I am very basic.
i'm not on social media either.

thank you balshan. I believe this must be the exact recipe she lost...so I
felt I needed to get it here somehow.

but it does not have candied fruit so maybe it's not the right one after all.
Thank you. I'm sorry for all the trouble. That's the wrong recipe. It didn't have a whole orange in it. You're right about the candied fruit. Thankfully, my recipe had no candied fruit!

Attempting to download that link screwed up my computer settings. Now I can't find the old settings. :(

"Spotted Dick" is close, but it had grated orange rind/zest instead of candied fruit.

Spotted Dick is the closest recipe I have found. My recipe had grated orange rind/zest not candied fruit. But I don't carry very much anymore. I'm old and no one is interested in my cooking.

Back