The big hoax of the Big Bsng

it actually just means sky, please show all definitions for the word.

Meriam-webster
the vault or arch of the sky : HEAVENS
So it means heavens

But lies in hypocrisy are of course condemned by God. so let’s test that out.

God created everything in 6 days and if you add up the years in the genealogies since Adam’s creation on day 6, the earth and everything else was created in days 6000 years ago.

1 - Do you claim to believe the Bible?
2 - Do you believe the earth is about 6000 years old?

if you say yes to 1 but no to 2, then you are deceived. There is a very high chance you will going to the lake of fire foreve.

if you say no to 1, you will end up in the lake of fire forever Unless you repent
That's some crazy stuff right there...

Translation: "I don't have any idea".
Actually no. I mean what I say. I understand that you are not used to people telling the truth, but that is what I tend to do. The answers to the questions have been given. You have no idea how to deal with those answers, so you try to insult me. You aren't even very good at that. Which is odd, given the practice you have had.

Actually no. I mean what I say. I understand that you are not used to people telling the truth, but that is what I tend to do. The answers to the questions have been given. You have no idea how to deal with those answers, so you try to insult me. You aren't even very good at that. Which is odd, given the practice you have had.
So how did the giraffe get his long neck?

Back