The Chinese have had enough of covid and inflation

wiseones2cents

Peruvians also protest high gas and fertilizer price(This effects the food supply)

In the Netherlands and Belgium? They protest the loss of their soccer team? LMAO!

I'm very please that the Chinese government has listened to the people.

WSJ is finally taking notice that the energy policies and prices are driving inflation and are here to stay.

$$$ heat or eat. Nobody is trying to lower cost of utilities for poor people who need it the most.

Dr Christy has lived in Africa and seen poverty.

WSJ is finally taking notice that the energy policies and prices are driving inflation and are here to stay.

$$$ heat or eat. Nobody is trying to lower cost of utilities for poor people who need it the most.

Dr Christy has lived in Africa and seen poverty.

Its not the "energy policies",

Its OPEC and the oil companies controlling supply to keep the prices profitable!

Oil markets are headed for an 'incredible' week, with a significant chance of another production cut by OPEC just ahead of fresh EU sanctions​

Peruvians also protest high gas and fertilizer price(This effects the food supply)

In the Netherlands and Belgium? They protest the loss of their soccer team? LMAO!

I'm very please that the Chinese government has listened to the people.
I hope it's the start of an overthrow of the harmful CCP. It's certainly more widespread than any protest in the past by the Chinese people. But I think that's a slim hope - more than likely the CCP thugs will brutally continued to put it down, kill and arrest and enslave those that attended in the concentration camps they use on Uyghurs.

I hope it's the start of an overthrow of the harmful CCP. It's certainly more widespread than any protest in the past by the Chinese people. But I think that's a slim hope - more than likely the CCP thugs will brutally continued to put it down, kill and arrest and enslave those that attended in the concentration camps they use on Uyghurs.
Only time will tell Xi has shown some restraint(Hopefully compassion) for the public. This may be too big for China to "stomp". They kill arrest and enslave everyone, who will do the work?

In other news... AFTER APPLE helped censor the internet to prevent the Chinese people from coordinating! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Apple is accelerating plans to move production out of China as protests and riots intensify in response to zero-Covid policies, report says​

Back