The circular reasoning of Evolution and billions of years believers.

You refuse to accept what is manifestly true. That evolution happens and that the universe is old. Most Christians have no trouble accepting this while continuing to believe in God, because most Christians do not think of God as a liar.
Not macro evolution,
That has never happened, could not happen and is not happening in the world today.
The same is true for abiogenesis and the Big Bang from nothing.

Not macro evolution,
That has never happened, could not happen and is not happening in the world today.
Why not? What is the mechanism that prevents macro evolution from happening? It used exactly the same mechanisms as microevolution and the difference between them is an artificial one created by human beings for the sake of ease of labelling. If you accept micro evolution, which you must to appear sane, then to reject macro you need to show a demonstrable mechanism to halt evolutionary pressure before it reaches the species . Can you do that? Can you fairy cakes!
The same is true for abiogenesis and the Big Bang from nothing.
So you claim without evidence. You need to provide evidence that widely accepted theories cannot happen. They have been developed through study of data. You need to do more than mutter incantations against them . We've moved on from the Middle Ages.

Why not? What is the mechanism that prevents macro evolution from happening? It used exactly the same mechanisms as microevolution and the difference between them is an artificial one created by human beings for the sake of ease of labelling. If you accept micro evolution, which you must to appear sane, then to reject macro you need to show a demonstrable mechanism to halt evolutionary pressure before it reaches the species . Can you do that? Can you fairy cakes!

So you claim without evidence. You need to provide evidence that widely accepted theories cannot happen. They have been developed through study of data. You need to do more than mutter incantations against them . We've moved on from the Middle Ages.
Projection outside of the measured or observed range is pseudo science .

Which is where the term macro evolution comes from. You are projecting an artificial barrier to evolution outside, indeed contrary to, measured and observed science. You have stayed your problem. Find your solution. That is not my job.

Which is where the term macro evolution comes from. You are projecting an artificial barrier to evolution outside, indeed contrary to, measured and observed science. You have stayed your problem. Find your solution. That is not my job.
It has never been observed, is not happening now and genetics proves it could not happen especially with sexual reproduction.

It has never been observed, is not happening now and genetics proves it could not happen especially with sexual reproduction.
And your observation of the creation of kangaroos about 6,000 years ago is where?

A text written by Moses thousands of years later is not an observation. It is at best hearsay.

I await your answer as to why creationism is not "pseudo science" by your own criterion.

And your observation of the creation of kangaroos about 6,000 years ago is where?

A text written by Moses thousands of years later is not an observation. It is at best hearsay.

I await your answer as to why creationism is not "pseudo science" by your own criterion.
It is the word of God.
That makes it eyewitness testimony

It is the word of God.
That makes it eyewitness testimony
Bring God to the witness stand then. Nothing God has ever said is first hand. Everything we have is reported, sixth or seventh hand. You are telling porkies again.

The only testimony we have first hand from God, assuming that He exists at all, is the natural world. Which proves that both evolution and deep time are true.

Bring God to the witness stand then. Nothing God has ever said is first hand. Everything we have is reported, sixth or seventh hand. You are telling porkies again.

The only testimony we have first hand from God, assuming that He exists at all, is the natural world. Which proves that both evolution and deep time are true.
Just use the word of God.
And who will stand in for the evolutionists who always are changing their story?

Just use the word of God.
And who will stand in for the evolutionists who always are changing their story?
Assuming that God exists, we have His works, the natural world, which no-one can have altered, and we have the Bible, filtered down through a multitude of human hands, all with a strong interest in altering it to suit their beliefs.

You choose to believe human beings over God. You are as big an atheist as I am, but you cannot even be honest about it.

Assuming that God exists, we have His works, the natural world, which no-one can have altered, and we have the Bible, filtered down through a multitude of human hands, all with a strong interest in altering it to suit their beliefs.

You choose to believe human beings over God. You are as big an atheist as I am, but you cannot even be honest about it.
The natural world proves 6 day creation about 6000 years ago without evolution .
Satan deceives all evolutionists.
And God is Almighty so He can produce His Book without error.
When as you said assume God exists you need to assume Almighty God who can do everything
The unsaved cannot understand God, the gospel of Christ or the gospel.

The natural world proves 6 day creation about 6000 years ago without evolution .
Satan deceives all evolutionists.
And God is Almighty so He can produce His Book without error.
When as you said assume God exists you need to assume Almighty God who can do everything
The unsaved cannot understand God, the gospel of Christ or the gospel.
Your understanding of the natural world is warped and distorted by your concrete belief system. Sure, a magic wand can create anything, including the world as it is. The point I'm making is that the world as it is looks old and evolved. By claiming that it isn't, you are calling God a liar. He could have made the world look like anything He wanted. Why would he seek to deceive?

Your understanding of the natural world is warped and distorted by your concrete belief system. Sure, a magic wand can create anything, including the world as it is. The point I'm making is that the world as it is looks old and evolved. By claiming that it isn't, you are calling God a liar. He could have made the world look like anything He wanted. Why would he seek to deceive?
I am not.
Just because Satan deceived you, you are fooled to think things are billions of years old.
God declared in His word exactly how He did it.
And anything that disagrees with that is just a false theory.

I am not.
Just because Satan deceived you, you are fooled to think things are billions of years old.
God declared in His word exactly how He did it.
And anything that disagrees with that is just a false theory.
Pathetic. You just stick the label "Satan" on anything your hopeless world view cannot cope with.

Pathetic. You just stick the label "Satan" on anything your hopeless world view cannot cope with.
I just cut to the chase.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. - Rev 12:9

I just cut to the chase.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. - Rev 12:9
Coward. Unable to face the truth, you blame someone else. It's like Nart Simpson "A big boy did it then ran away." Try for once to stop shuffling off the blame for your chronic ignorance onto someone else.

Coward. Unable to face the truth, you blame someone else. It's like Nart Simpson "A big boy did it then ran away." Try for once to stop shuffling off the blame for your chronic ignorance onto someone else.
The truth from God Almighty,

There’s no way to know that itself isn’t a deception by Satan.
Mammals with different chromosome numbers cannot produce fertile offspring,
So all mammals should have the same chromosome count.

That destroys macroevolution and refutes the dating of the rock layers.

Back