The foolish man built his house upon the sand

In a general sense, I oppose mergers. Like 60-70 billion Chrysler merging with 60-70 billion Mercedes equals 35 billion.

There is already a 98.7 billion dollar writedown in AOL Time Warner. history in 2003.
Lucky for Time Warner that they got that AOL acquisition completed before AOL became completely worthless. A bit like that infamous ad in the back of a comic book in the 1970s that read "last chance to send your dollars here" and then post an address. As it turns out, quite a number of people actually sent money to the address.

His "press release" is also 80% Fake News.

AT&T is spinning off Warner Media. CNN had no issues with pedo and Fredo news untill Project Veritas stirred the pot.

Now with the Red Herrings in the spinnoff, they have to report contingent liabilities and disclosures of officers and directors. Zucker has a cesspool fragrance that could bite AT&T I suspect Zucker had his fingers into a golden parachute and some serious moneys for him in the spinnoff.

AT&T got burned big time in their acquisition. They will get burned some more with crashing audience numbers and more hidden stink.

We got wind of the changes in November and December.

Sandmann was checking into ER complaining of abdominal pain from laughing so hard. Needs to see if there is something to it.

Zucker has been a recent bundle of legal issues and AT&T is not fond of that. I put my money on Management induced turnover.
what is pedo and fredo?

???

what is pedo and fredo?

???
Fredo is cuomo’s nickname :) (inside joke)
For the pedo, he’s probably referring cuomos producer that was fired for being a pedo, AFTER he was busted by Project Veritas… not before.

But there are actually several pedo’s working at cnn that have been exposed recently.

I’m not surprised you haven’t heard. The Real Fake News doesn’t like to talk about those things.

Fredo is cuomo’s nickname :) (inside joke)
For the pedo, he’s probably referring cuomos producer that was fired for being a pedo, AFTER he was busted by Project Veritas… not before.

But there are actually several pedo’s working at cnn that have been exposed recently.

I’m not surprised you haven’t heard. The Real Fake News doesn’t like to talk about those things.
More on that…

Back