The God of Jesus

Actually olg God the Father first spoke to me almost 50 years ago and still does.

If God the Father spoke to you, you would know better, and you also wouldn't be so incredibly dishonest concerning Scriptural facts.

Your own fruits betrayed you.

John 14:23
You are in for a terrible end.

You still have a God which Jesus does not - another God.

And that makes you an idolater.

You're repeating what you believe. You aren't saying the truth.
You twist and deny the truth.

Jesus Claimed to Be God: In John 10:30, Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one.” The Jews understood this statement as a claim to deity, and they tried to stone Him for it. Similarly, in John 8:58, Jesus referred to Himself as “I am,” echoing God’s self-revelation in Exodus 3:14.

His Followers Acknowledged His Deity: John 1:1 and 1:14 describe Jesus as the Word who was God and became flesh. Thomas, one of Jesus’ disciples, addressed Him as “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Titus 2:13 also encourages believers to wait for “our God and Savior, Jesus Christ.”Worship Given to Jesus: In several instances, people worshiped Jesus (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38). If Jesus were not God, He would have corrected them, as the angel did in Revelation 19:10.The Reason for Jesus’ Deity:
The most crucial reason Jesus must be God is that only God could pay the infinite penalty required for sin. His death and resurrection demonstrate victory over sin and death (1 John 2:2; 2 Corinthians 5:21).

Did Jesus ever tell his disciples that he was God? No, right?
Then why did someone invent something that he never said?
Who was really the inventor of that lie?

You twist and deny the truth.

Jesus Claimed to Be God:
Not once, ever.

In John 10:30, Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one.”
They are one in the same way we are to be one.

The Jews understood this statement as a claim to deity,
No they didn't.

and they tried to stone Him for it.
They stoned him for claiming to be the Messiah.

Similarly, in John 8:58, Jesus referred to Himself as “I am,” echoing God’s self-revelation in Exodus 3:14.
John 8:58 is not related to Exo 3:14.

The formerly blind man said "I AM" in John 9:9. Was he claiming to be God too?

His Followers Acknowledged His Deity: John 1:1 and 1:14 describe Jesus as the Word who was God and became flesh.
Learn what logos means.

Thomas, one of Jesus’ disciples, addressed Him as “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28).
He knew Jesus represented God.

Titus 2:13 also encourages believers to wait for “our God and Savior, Jesus Christ.”
Two entities: God, and out savior Jesus Christ.

Worship Given to Jesus: In several instances, people worshiped Jesus (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38). If Jesus were not God, He would have corrected them, as the angel did in Revelation 19:10.
Of course we are to worship Jesus, but not as God.

The Reason for Jesus’ Deity:
The most crucial reason Jesus must be God is that only God could pay the infinite penalty required for sin.
That's simply false. It took a sinless "lamb from the flock." Jesus Christ was a sinless man. He still is.

His death and resurrection demonstrate victory over sin and death (1 John 2:2; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
That's true. God raised him from the dead. Thank God!

Not once, ever.

No they didn't.

Learn what logos means.

That's simply false. It took a sinless "lamb from the flock." Jesus Christ was a sinless man. He still is.

NO believer is or EVER can be one with The Father as The Son is in John 10:30.

Not once, ever.

No they didn't.

Learn what logos means.

Shroom, Jesus is Immanuel to us but not you.
As Thomas said.

Back