The God of Jesus

Where is that in the Bible? If you’re going to cite Matt 28:19, it does not say anything about Father, Son, and Holy Spirit being God’s name.

God’s name is YHWH, but He is called many things, one of them being “the Holy Spirit.”
In The NT the ONLY name God has is Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

In The NT the ONLY name God has is Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
The only true God is the Father. Then you can see how the Father is actually YHWH in the Old Testament. Then in the Old Testament there are no examples of the Son being YHWH. That's proof Jesus isn't God. Not sure why you reject this.

The only true God is the Father. Then you can see how the Father is actually YHWH in the Old Testament. Then in the Old Testament there are no examples of the Son being YHWH. That's proof Jesus isn't God. Not sure why you reject this.
NO specific Person identified as God in The OT, except possibly The Holy Spirit.

NO specific Person identified as God in The OT, except possibly The Holy Spirit.

Not only is this shamefully FALSE without regarding the New Testament, the New Testament STATES it is the FATHER, and Jesus himself STATES it was the FATHER who said, " I am Yahweh your God and there is no one else."

That's a Checkmate by Jesus himself. Game over.

Not only is this shamefully FALSE without regarding the New Testament, the New Testament STATES it is the FATHER, and Jesus himself STATES it was the FATHER who said, " I am Yahweh your God and there is no one else."

That's a Checkmate by Jesus himself. Game over.
In what passage does Jesus state it was The Father who said " I am Yahweh your God"????
And as I said there is NO reference to any specific Person as God in The OT.

Isaiah 64
8But now, O LORD, You are our Father;
we are the clay, and You are the potter;
we are all the work of Your hand.

Psalm 2
7I will proclaim the decree
spoken to Me by the LORD:
“You are My Son;
today I have become Your Father.
God is the adoptive Father of the nation of Israel.
The Father identified in these two passages is NOT the same meaning as God The Father in the NT in contradistinction to The Son.

In what passage does Jesus state it was The Father who said " I am Yahweh your God"????

The Father is speaking at Joel 2:27 and we know this because at Luke 24:49 and Acts 1:4-5 Jesus stated it is his Father who made the promise in Joel 2;28.

Is your heart so corrupt that you already forgot?

And as I said there is NO reference to any specific Person as God in The OT.

The Father is speaking at Joel 2:27 and we know this because at Luke 24:49 and Acts 1:4-5 Jesus stated it is his Father who made the promise in Joel 2;28.

Is your heart so corrupt that you already forgot?
NO Person identified at Joel 2:27.
And The Son poured out The Holy Spirit.
Seems you have forgotten that.

Back