The greatest Show of Stupidity on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution

1. Yes, Neil Shubin had used intelligence in finding Tiktaalik. He did not use Evolution which is unguided.
Neil Shubin based his prediction of the existence of Tiktaalik on his understanding of evolution.

2. I have many science e-books, and I do not have time to do all things, thus I need help from others, to refine and to develop the new theory.
You may have e-books but they are not science.

3. Heisenberg certainly knew the slit experiment, that is why he derived his equation, his Uncertainty Principle. but I can derive that too in another experiment with no slit, but I will never conclude uncertainty. And where he should be supposed to get the derivation? From his head alone? I do not think so.
Yes, Heisenberg knew the slit experiment, It was not the basis for his Uncertainty Principle.

Of course that many scientists like me are atheists, but some of them have to comply with atheistic explanations or they will lose their jobs.

Initially, I had focused myself in one topic only: intelligence, but once you opened that box of intelligence, you will surely see that Quantum Mechanics is a mess. That is why, if Einstein lives today, I will be his best and strongest supporter, and we will intellectually fight to win.

No one beats intelligence by dumb ideas.
You are neither an atheist nor a scientist (at least not a good one). Scientists don't have to comply with "atheistic explanations". They do have to comply with evidenced explanations.
What would you and Einstein fight to win?

Neil Shubin based his prediction of the existence of Tiktaalik on his understanding of evolution.

You may have e-books but they are not science.

Yes, Heisenberg knew the slit experiment, It was not the basis for his Uncertainty Principle.

You are neither an atheist nor a scientist (at least not a good one). Scientists don't have to comply with "atheistic explanations". They do have to comply with evidenced explanations.
What would you and Einstein fight to win?
So, you are saying that Neil Shubin is stupid?

No, that is what you are saying. You are the one who keeps saying that Evolution is stupid. Yet you still haven't been able to point out in what way it is stupid.
Evolution is stupid since Evolution has a stupid basis for change. Define stupid first. What is stupid or stupidity in reality?

A stupid person like Darwin is that when a person quickly concluded one thing or one of the extremes while not knowing what are the other extremes. That is Evolution.

Evolution is stupid since Evolution has a stupid basis for change. Define stupid first. What is stupid or stupidity in reality?

A stupid person like Darwin is that when a person quickly concluded one thing or one of the extremes while not knowing what are the other extremes. That is Evolution.
No, a stupid person is one who doesn't bother to research the truth and instead jumps straight in blurting out falsehoods. Darwin studied for over thirty years before putting out his theory, and then only did so because someone else thought of the same idea and consulted him about it.

Evolution is stupid since Evolution has a stupid basis for change.
You used the word "stupid" there.

Define stupid first. What is stupid or stupidity in reality?
And now you ask for the definition of the word you just used. That just gives the impression that you do not understand what you are saying. Not a good look.

And you used the word again, confirming that you do not know what you are talking about. Darwin was thinking about evolution on his voyage to the Galapagos Islands in 1835. He published "On the Origin of Species" in 1859. That is 24 year later. Hardly "quickly".

What is the stupid basis for change? Evolution has come a long way since it was first proposed by Darwin.
What are the extremes that Darwin neglected to consider?
Evolution isn't stupid, simply because you say it is stupid.

Back