The Holy Spirit is not God Spirit

Yahchristian

On the contrary The Holy Spirit is not God Spirit as Jesus on account God is Spirit by His very Nature ,Hence it is Common Spiration .appropriated in a distinction/plurality of The Supposita of which it is spoken, which is expressed by way of Hypostasis. It follows , as The Father is Spiratio , The Son is Spiratio , and thus constituting a single Originating Principle of The Holy Spirit.

That is not proper English grammar.

TRINITARIANS, just to clarify your view...

Are you saying the following?

The Holy Spirit is not God's Spirit.

If yes...

What do you see as the difference between "The Holy Spirit" and "God's Spirit"?

The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit.. the Spirit of God.. the Spirit of the Lord. Etc.

Only a trin would say such nonsense.

That is not proper English grammar.

TRINITARIANS, just to clarify your view...

Are you saying the following?

If yes...

What do you see as the difference between "The Holy Spirit" and "God's Spirit"?
God's Spirit is not an expression found in the Bible.
The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of God.

God's Spirit is not an expression found in the Bible.
The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of God.

So how do YOU refer to the "Spirit" mentioned in this verse?

John 4:24... God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

@aeg4971 is using the term "God Spirit".

Although I think he meant to use "God's Spirit".

@aeg4971 could you please confirm that.

So how do YOU refer to the "Spirit" mentioned in this verse?

John 4:24... God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

@aeg4971 is using the term "God Spirit".

Although I think he meant to use "God's Spirit".

@aeg4971 could you please confirm that.
Spirit is God very nature. The quiddity of a Thing. The Infinite Divine Essence itself, for "God is Great without Quantity and Good without Quality". Therefore when Holy and Spirit is together it signifies The Hypostasis (Subsisting/ Substantive Reality),of The Holy Spirit in distinction and relation to The Father and The Son .So not rocket science.

.......Alan

Are you denying that God has a Spirit?
God having a spirit even tho He is Spirit by His very Nature does not Negate a distinction of Personalis of whom it is spoken in The Divine. It is quite clear God The Father extends Hypostasis to another , To The Son, and by The Son to The Holy Spirit.

You anti Trinitarians can't even assert the logos and spirit personified ,( which is created beings/creatures) without God The Father communicating His Hypostasis one from another, but not however as if other from The Divine Nature.

Nothing you say refute the Trinity.

Note: I take your Haha as a concession that you can't refute me nor accuse me of polytheism.

.......Alan

That is not proper English.

Do you mean this...
Spirit is God's very nature.

And when you said this...
The Holy Spirit is not God Spirit.

Did you mean this...
Unless I am quoting ,I never feel like typing the 's . I assume many know already, so sue me.

........Alan

God having a spirit even tho He is Spirit by His very Nature does not Negate a distinction of Personalis

I agree.. I believe God is spirit and has a Spirit and is distinct persons, just no "third person".

You don't know what we disagree on..

Note: I take your Haha as a concession that you can't refute me nor accuse me of polytheism.

.......Alan

I don't accuse you of polytheism..

I agree.. I believe God is spirit and has a Spirit and is distinct persons, just no "third person".

You don't know what we disagree on..

I don't accuse you of polytheism..
Number said of God is only in the human mode of intelligibility as when we say, One of the Father, another of The Son, and another of The Holy Spirit ,but not as if there exist any real supposition or subjection( ie composite subjects/beings/gods. We number/place number in The Unity of Nature, so as not to confound and confuse The Subsistence- ie Threefold Manner of Existence, like Oneness insist on doing.

.......Alan

Number said of God is only in the human mode of intelligibility as when we say, One of the Father, another of The Son, and another of The Holy Spirit ,but not as if there exist any real supposition or subjection( ie composite subjects/beings/gods. We number/place number in The Unity of Nature, so as not to confound and confuse The Subsistence- ie Threefold Manner of Existence, like Oneness insist on doing.

.......Alan

Only the Son knows the Father.

No "third person". No "trinity".

Back