The honking will continue until the totalitarians comply

Presidents have some limited powers to act, especially in response to emergencies.
That power does not properly extend beyond the ability of the legislature to convene and pass whatever laws might be necessary. There has been plenty of time for the legislature to convene. In fact, the legislature has never not been convening since the beginning of this pandemic. And it has chosen not to pass any law confirming the policies contained in these emergency actions. There is therefore no rational by which these emergency actions can now be justified.

Oh please, you clearly know that it is the govt that is forcing raped women to go through any resulting pregnancies.
Where is the government doing that? I simply think you're mistaken on the facts. But I also think you're mistaken on what's at stake. You seem to be advocating for the government to take sides between two innocent victims in a situation where one of them wants to kill the other. Can you explain to me why the government should be in that business? For the life of me I can't see how that's a proper function of government.

If Biden acted illegally, he should be charged with a crime. So.....?
Are you sure you haven't forgotten who's president? We are talking about Joe Biden and not Donald Trump right? Do you honestly want to see Joe Biden subjected to what Donald Trump was subjected to? I know a lot of people who would much prefer that college professors be forced out of their jobs rather than nurses. And they would be quite gratified if a new administration would sweep in and set out a set of policies that forced college professors into financial ruin. You know, the kind of financial ruin that you have been cheerleading for for people you suspect of voting for Donald Trump. But don't get all high and mighty, and pretend like you were in favor of equal justice under law because that is a crock.

Yes, it is clear that RWers despise education and the educated.
Why do any of you bother to send your kids to school?
Nowadays, great care must be taken in the selection of education to avoid having young people educated into total imbecility.

So you don't wear a seatbelt in a car?

Turns out that there are costs imposed on the rest of us by people who don't follow that law. Which is why we agreed to pass that law.
There is a difference between wearing seat belts or helmets, which are external protections, and internal vaccines.
But your thinking is fundamentally confused and contradictory. Pregnancy results from sexual intercourse which is freely chosen and by default will continue to birth, so its not forcing anyone. Your earlier remark is like saying someone is being forced to pay a speeding fine.
But if you support the killing of human beings in the womb by pro-choice abortion you arent going to be able to tell anyone to take the vaccine, especially as that wont necessarily be killing anyone else except those who also say my body my choice.

Your solution will prolong the pandemic and associated economic issues, result in more cases, hospitalizations and deaths, and put added stress on our healthcare system and the people who work there.

And most of the people getting sick and dying tend to be Trump-supporting anti-vax RWers. OK by you?

Not neccesarily so, especially seeing as there are only two new varients to Easter ?
The viral load is the same for those infected with vaccine as those without. Immunity also needs to be taken into account.

As for me, I am very grateful for the vaccines, especially as it was two women who lead thr breakthrough because 80% of medical research is women. If woke equality of outcome had been applied to that sector for 50/50 men and women, those two women may have fallen foul of EDI and not have been there in the first place.

So a million people dead of a preventable illness is OK with you because it is "only" 2%.
So getting the virus and dying is not a choice. Pro-choice abortion is. Which has killed the most human beings so far in history and if you support pro-choice abortion, the unvaccinated pro-life are quite rightly not going to be lectured by you.

Isn't it interesting how the totalitarians in Canada led by Trudeau simply advise people to just obey and everything will be OK. Now that the truckers have determined that they can get their message out by occupying the country and honking their horns the scumbag cowards of Canada who folded in with the totalitarians, are complaining that the honking is impairing their "rights." Oh! Now we're concerned about rights? No concern about rights when people are losing their jobs, when worldwide production is literally causing people around the world to starve to death, when basic freedom of movement resembles that which was super intended by the East German Stassi. Well to the scumbag cowards of Canada who are complaining about a popular uprising I would say the following "the honking will continue until the totalitarians comply."

Truckers have always had the ability to shut the country down and they virtually never ever use this incredible power that they now have and always have had. Their noble restraint and duty to the society that they serve is commendable like few other professions. The fact that you have awoken this sleeping giant through the most extraordinary totalitarian breaches of civil rights imaginable is a warning shot across the bow.

Thanks to Tim Pool from whom I mostly borrow the observations above.

Good observation. Canada has not only introduced compelled speech, but its compelled lying, so I support the truckers.
Btw a climate activist who through a brick through a bank window was found in court to not be guilty of vandalism. So maybe if the truckers destroy traffic lights and stuff it wint be criminal damage? Who knows under woke society.

Turns out there are plenty of doctors and nurses retiring early or quiting outright because of the stress in their workplaces.
Stress caused largely by unvaccinated, belligerent patients.
Ahh, sad for you.

Doesn't sound like they think like you though.

I am thankful there appears to be only one of you.

Good observation. Canada has not only introduced compelled speech, but its compelled lying, so I support the truckers.
Btw a climate activist who through a brick through a bank window was found in court to not be guilty of vandalism. So maybe if the truckers destroy traffic lights and stuff it wint be criminal damage? Who knows under woke society.
The fact that they are demonstrating in such large numbers into such a great effect illustrates to me that everyone sees the double standard and they're not gonna take it anymore. It's not quite to the point of dragging Justin Trudeau out of his hiding place like Muammar Qaddafi but people are fed up.

So you don't wear a seatbelt in a car?

Turns out that there are costs imposed on the rest of us by people who don't follow that law. Which is why we agreed to pass that law.
But killing babies is ok right? In fact you demand it.

And the people you praise who are exercising their rights are the onces clogging up hospital ICUs and dying.
More lies. Again I only know a dozen or so that got the delta variety. 1 went to the hospital, who has chronic bronchitis and Pneumonia. MANY people I know caught the Omicron and how many went to the hospital? ZERO!!!!! Most of them were unvaccinated!

Give me some numbers, time frames, and methodology for your statistics. Otherwise, it is impossible for me to make an informed judgement on what you are claiming.

I agree with your statement that I've put in bold. Are you saying that the bolded statement proves that being vaccinated provides no protection against dying from COVID???
You mean like the bogus numbers the crooked health care with an agenda are pushing? I say there is NO WAY 90% of Canadians are vaccinated.

And if that were indeed true? There are more people in the USA that are NOT vaccinated. Why is everything open in the USA< and everything shut down in Canada?

Where is the government doing that? I simply think you're mistaken on the facts. But I also think you're mistaken on what's at stake. You seem to be advocating for the government to take sides between two innocent victims in a situation where one of them wants to kill the other. Can you explain to me why the government should be in that business? For the life of me I can't see how that's a proper function of government.
Are you saying that state govts are NOT removing rape and incest as legitimate reasons for abortions?
Because some states are most definitely doing that.

And I agree that the govt should not be in the business of making this decision. That decision should be made by the rape victim, the woman.

Are you sure you haven't forgotten who's president? We are talking about Joe Biden and not Donald Trump right? Do you honestly want to see Joe Biden subjected to what Donald Trump was subjected to? I know a lot of people who would much prefer that college professors be forced out of their jobs rather than nurses. And they would be quite gratified if a new administration would sweep in and set out a set of policies that forced college professors into financial ruin. You know, the kind of financial ruin that you have been cheerleading for for people you suspect of voting for Donald Trump. But don't get all high and mighty, and pretend like you were in favor of equal justice under law because that is a crock.
I do not get what your reference to professors and nurses has to do with this discussion.
I am not cheering for financial ruin for any voters.

And yes I do want to see equal justice under the law.

Tell me that you think all these things show fairness:
Woman in Texas thought she served her time and parole and when she went to vote was given a provisional ballot. She got 5 years.
Woman in TN thought she served her time and got papers signed to that effect. She tried to vote. She faces 6 years.
At least 3 men voted twice in 2020 using deceased parents or spouses' names. They got probation.
A teen too young to vote tried to vote, twice. He has not been charged.

The women are black Democrats who did not actually get to vote. Prison.
The 3 men are white Republicans who actually voted for Trump twice. Probation.
The teen is the son of the new VA governor, and has not been charged. Nothing.

So tell me that justice is fair.

I do not get what your reference to professors and nurses has to do with this discussion.
I am not cheering for financial ruin for any voters.

And yes I do want to see equal justice under the law.

Tell me that you think all these things show fairness:
Woman in Texas thought she served her time and parole and when she went to vote was given a provisional ballot. She got 5 years.
Woman in TN thought she served her time and got papers signed to that effect. She tried to vote. She faces 6 years.
At least 3 men voted twice in 2020 using deceased parents or spouses' names. They got probation.
A teen too young to vote tried to vote, twice. He has not been charged.

The women are black Democrats who did not actually get to vote. Prison.
The 3 men are white Republicans who actually voted for Trump twice. Probation.
The teen is the son of the new VA governor, and has not been charged. Nothing.

So tell me that justice is fair.

Whining leftism

Are you saying that state govts are NOT removing rape and incest as legitimate reasons for abortions?
When someone launches this kind of a dishonestly predicated and loaded question it inevitably results from the fact that they don't want to respond to the comment that was actually made. Given that fact, I would redirect you to my comment.
Because some states are most definitely doing that.
You mean telling one innocent party that they can kill another innocent party because they've been wrong? You really believe the government should be in the business of telling which citizens can legally kill another citizen?
And I agree that the govt should not be in the business of making this decision.
Which citizen can kill the other?
That decision should be made by the rape victim, the woman.
I take it you're not in favor of the child deciding to terminate the mother…

When someone launches this kind of a dishonestly predicated and loaded question it inevitably results from the fact that they don't want to respond to the comment that was actually made. Given that fact, I would redirect you to my comment.

You mean telling one innocent party that they can kill another innocent party because they've been wrong? You really believe the government should be in the business of telling which citizens can legally kill another citizen?

Which citizen can kill the other?

I take it you're not in favor of the child deciding to terminate the mother…
Since when are fetuses considered citizens?

Back