The KJB translators did not add to the word of God with the italicized words. Proof. They never got the plagues written in Revelation.

SavedByTheLord

The KJB translators did not add to the word of God with the italicized words. Proof. They never got the plagues written in Revelation.

There is a theory that the King James Bible translators added words to the word of God, even in the book of Revelation. Some claim that they did this on purpose either because they just lacked enough faith to be content with enough proofs that Christ was God in the word of God, or they were even wicked faithless men who did this. Also, they would have added lots of italicized words to the word of God even in Revelation for whatever reason. But if they did this in what is the most widely used, purchased, and read Bible of all time, did it to such an extent as had been claimed and did it willfully because they were wicked faithless men then surely, they would have gotten the plagues written in Revelation.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: - Rev 22:18

So, I checked each of the biographies of the translators on the King James committee and none had plagues of any kind. Not even the men who worked on the Second Oxford Company who were assigned Revelation. But they all had a chance to review the translation of Revelation so they all should have gotten those plagues. You can read this for yourself at these 2 sites. Also here are the rules that governed the translation committee.

https://kingjamesbibletranslators.org/bios/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Translators_of_the_King_James_Version

https://garycottrell.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/rules-governing-the-king-james-translators/

So, I checked the words in italics in the book of Revelation in the King Jams Bible. There were about 210 words. I have also checked the English Bibles leading up to the King James Bible – Tyndale, Matthew’s, Coverdale, the Great Bible, the Bishop’s Bible and the Geneva. They all have the vast majority of the italicized words that the King James Bible does. I did notice that the earlier versions did have a few less than the later versions. This shows the purifying process where the KJB is purified 7x and the progression in time. So, if the accusation of adding is true, then the KJB translators would have added phrases to 52 verses and also about 210 italicized words to Revelation. So, the accusation is false, and the italicized words are correct.

So, this is irrefutable proof from the word of God, that the King James Bible translators and those that worked on the 6 English Bibles leading up to the King James Bible did not add to the word of God even in Revelation. It also proves that those that produced Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, Jerome for the Vulgate, and Westcott and Hort for the corrupt new Greek new testament removed words from the word of God even Revelation. So, they are in hell.

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. – Rev 22:19.

Jeohoiakim cut out words from the word of God in Jerimiah 36, so God took him out of the book of life and out of Matthew 1.

There is a theory that the King James Bible translators added words to the word of God, even in the book of Revelation. Some claim that they did this on purpose either because they just lacked enough faith to be content with enough proofs that Christ was God in the word of God, or they were even wicked faithless men who did this. Also, they would have added lots of italicized words to the word of God even in Revelation for whatever reason. But if they did this in what is the most widely used, purchased, and read Bible of all time, did it to such an extent as had been claimed and did it willfully because they were wicked faithless men then surely, they would have gotten the plagues written in Revelation.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: - Rev 22:18

So, I checked each of the biographies of the translators on the King James committee and none had plagues of any kind. Not even the men who worked on the Second Oxford Company who were assigned Revelation. But they all had a chance to review the translation of Revelation so they all should have gotten those plagues. You can read this for yourself at these 2 sites. Also here are the rules that governed the translation committee.

https://kingjamesbibletranslators.org/bios/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Translators_of_the_King_James_Version

https://garycottrell.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/rules-governing-the-king-james-translators/

So, I checked the words in italics in the book of Revelation in the King Jams Bible. There were about 210 words. I have also checked the English Bibles leading up to the King James Bible – Tyndale, Matthew’s, Coverdale, the Great Bible, the Bishop’s Bible and the Geneva. They all have the vast majority of the italicized words that the King James Bible does. I did notice that the earlier versions did have a few less than the later versions. This shows the purifying process where the KJB is purified 7x and the progression in time. So, if the accusation of adding is true, then the KJB translators would have added phrases to 52 verses and also about 210 italicized words to Revelation. So, the accusation is false, and the italicized words are correct.

So, this is irrefutable proof from the word of God, that the King James Bible translators and those that worked on the 6 English Bibles leading up to the King James Bible did not add to the word of God even in Revelation. It also proves that those that produced Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, Jerome for the Vulgate, and Westcott and Hort for the corrupt new Greek new testament removed words from the word of God even Revelation. So, they are in hell.

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. – Rev 22:19.

Jeohoiakim cut out words from the word of God in Jerimiah 36, so God took him out of the book of life and out of Matthew 1.
You have yet to prove that anyone of the translators of the new versions have got the plagues
It is all unsupported vague generalities

Your premise and conclusion are wrong as you reason in a circle.

It is a fact that the makers of the KJV did add many words for which they had no original-language words of Scripture regardless of whether you deny it.

Your premise and conclusion are wrong as you reason in a circle.

It is a fact that the makers of the KJV did add many words for which they had no original-language words of Scripture regardless of whether you deny it.
Words that they truly believed needed to be in the translation to make it correct else they would not have added them.
And God did not add them the plagues so they are all verified by God.
This is yet another irrefutable proof.

Words that they truly believed needed to be in the translation to make it correct else they would not have added them.
Here the posture admits that his beliefs determine which scripture he accepts, rather than the correct way of letting scripture form your beliefs. He admits he does things backwards

What the poster is saying is that he decides what scripture is correct.

Your opinion is incorrect. You present no irrefutable proof.

God did not add to William Tyndale the plagues even though his 1534 New Testament did not have a whole verse in the book of Revelation because it was left out of the editions of the Greek New Testament edited by Erasmus. If compared to the KJV, Tyndale’s did not three whole verses (Mark 11:26, Luke 17:36, and Revelation 21:26) because those verses were not in the edition of the Greek NT text edited by Erasmus from which he translated.

Are you claiming the fact that God did not add the plagues to modern English Bible translators would be irrefutable proof that their translations are all approved of God?

Your opinion is incorrect. You present no irrefutable proof.

God did not add to William Tyndale the plagues even though his 1534 New Testament did not have a whole verse in the book of Revelation because it was left out of the editions of the Greek New Testament edited by Erasmus. If compared to the KJV, Tyndale’s did not three whole verses (Mark 11:26, Luke 17:36, and Revelation 21:26) because those verses were not in the edition of the Greek NT text edited by Erasmus from which he translated.

Are you claiming the fact that God did not add the plagues to modern English Bible translators would be irrefutable proof that their translations are all approved of God?
It is very noticeable that the poster has given no specifics. Given no names and details. It is all vague hogwash.

Why don't you address what I said
I sure did.

Paul wrote the following which just means he kept his flesh in control.

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. -1 Cor 9:27.

Many new versions change "keep under my body" to things like ""buffet my body", "landing punches on my body", "treat my body hard", "bruise my body", "hit my body", "pummel my body", "give my body rough treatment" and "beat down my body"
How sick and twisted can they get. That is evil.
Many false religions have such practices. In some new age cults, such practices are being pushed.
Some RCC people do self harm.
That is Satan.

And almost all new versions come from the RCC through their joining with Bible societies.

I sure did.

Paul wrote the following which just means he kept his flesh in control.

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. -1 Cor 9:27.

Many new versions change "keep under my body" to things like ""buffet my body", "landing punches on my body", "treat my body hard", "bruise my body", "hit my body", "pummel my body", "give my body rough treatment" and "beat down my body"
How sick and twisted can they get. That is evil.
Many false religions have such practices. In some new age cults, such practices are being pushed.
Some RCC people do self harm.
That is Satan.

And almost all new versions come from the RCC through their joining with Bible societies.
In your mind, maybe. In mine nope, and I made the point

Back