The libs will hate this....Anti-communism education bill signed by DeSantis

CrowCross

Governor Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) signed a bill Wednesday that will require all Florida students to receive anti-communism education in school to highlight the “dangers and evils of Communism.” Continue to article.

I wonder if our democrat leaning friends on this forum will disagree with teaching our student this.

It is hate driven labeling.
Establishing a minimal standard for education is hate driven labeling? Perhaps you can show how it's hate driven labeling to establish a standard and apply it equally to all enrolled students, irrespective of their ethnicity, social or economic standing, etc.
Why do you ask stupid questions?
No question should be considered stupid and your claiming one is just makes you appear as threatened by it.

Governor Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) signed a bill Wednesday that will require all Florida students to receive anti-communism education in school to highlight the “dangers and evils of Communism.” Continue to article.

I wonder if our democrat leaning friends on this forum will disagree with teaching our student this.
Grooming and DEI standards are hot stuff for Marxistas.

Establishing a minimal standard for education is hate driven labeling? Perhaps you can show how it's hate driven labeling to establish a standard and apply it equally to all enrolled students, irrespective of their ethnicity, social or economic standing, etc.

No question should be considered stupid and your claiming one is just makes you appear as threatened by it.
Just be honest you would be screaming and wailing if a governor banned the teaching of capitalism.

It is hate driven and false. Children need to know of other economic systems both positive and negative.

Left wing authoritarianism has failed right wing authoritarianism has failed.

It is time for libertarian measures to take place.

Our son enrolled in a H.S. Magnet. (my wife was gifted facilitator and used her connections to get gifted kids enrolled in the University 2 blocks away earning college credits while in H.S.)
He drops out during freshman year to do University full time. He started teaching math at university at age 20. All math students were tested and most had to take one or 2 classes to be ready for University math. (our daughter completed all her upperlevel University engineering math requirements before starting H.S. So she would have time for track practice and heptathlon)

Testing standards.

What do you think are minimal standards for education when it comes to biological evolution, climate change science and the history of the Civil War?

This is full on right wing propaganda.

Having spent more than a decade here in the forums, and more than 2 decades in other social media discussion platforms, I've come to the following conclusion:

Conservatives prefer to teach children what to think, whereas liberals prefer to teach children how to think.

Having spent more than a decade here in the forums, and more than 2 decades in other social media discussion platforms, I've come to the following conclusion:

Conservatives prefer to teach children what to think, whereas liberals prefer to teach children how to think.
Yes, men can have babies. Come on mikeT..wake up.

Just be honest you would be screaming and wailing if a governor banned the teaching of capitalism.
Is there a "capitalism class"?
I am educated fresh water economist and I don't even know a school that has Econ requirements. Maybe Wharton does where Trump you hate attended.
It is hate driven and false. Children need to know of other economic systems both positive and negative.
Little kids in our town don't give out free gubment lemonade at their lemonade stands or have The State take all the money
Left wing authoritarianism has failed right wing authoritarianism has failed.
Taoist troll must hate Trump for eliminating 5,000 authoritarian regulations.
It is time for libertarian measures to take place.
...........or else!!!!

Yes. A few years ago the Texas Republican Party produced a platform that objected to the teaching of critical thinking in public schools.

Your atheeist utopia is Korea Norte. Our 3 children are products of gifted classrooms. In the same buildings are liberal classrooms with children that are far below grade level in math and reading. Preparing cashiers at McDonalds that can touch a screen with French fry picture and can't make change.

Of course...we're a capitalist country....Not a Commy country that you desire. If you don't like our capitalist society...freedoms...MOVE.
You value freedom?
When reproductive decisions are made by legislators instead of pregnant women?
When the RW morality patrol restricts books available to the public through public libraries?
When it is easier to buy a gun than to vote in some districts?
When LGBTQ people, whose lives affect no one but themselves, are faced with restrictions endured by no one else?
When lies that can kill people are considered protected speech?

This is not freedom.

Back