The Name of God, Yahweh, AKA Jehovah, YHWH a MISTAKE?

I believe the WHOLE BIBLE, OT as well as NT. do U?
the bible does not say that YHWH is his personal Name.... (smile). Moses asked "WHAT", and not "WHO" you are in name, go back and read it again. Moses asked God "WHAT" is your name and not "WHO" in Name, and God gave Moses just what he asked for no more or less. "I AM", that's WHAT God is, and NOT "WHO" God is.

Open Heart I was not going to give this to U, but I feel sorry for U. God give us the plain truth about his PERSONAL NAME. now U asked me if I believe the bible, well lets put U to the test and see if U believe the bible. Isaiah 52:6" Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I”.

OH, here in Isaiah God said his PEOPLE "SHALL" know his name .... read Isaiah 52:6 again. and if U will notice, Isaiah comes after Exdous. and God said his people SHALL, SHALL, SHALL, know his name, meaning future tense, (AFTER ISAIAH), then it's definitely not what was given in Exdous. deductive reasoning let U know that. but since U do not recognize the NT then U will never know God's Personal Name, for God gives his PERSONAL NAME in the NT. John 8:24
now, there is your answer.

:ninja:
Do you believe Jesus when he said he isn't God, nor the Father, John 20:17? How about when Jesus said God isn't flesh and blood, Matthew 16:17?

Oh, but you believe in diversified nonsense.

What does your fortune cookie say today sushi ? man?

Do you believe Jesus when he said he isn't God, nor the Father, John 20:17? How about when Jesus said God isn't flesh and blood, Matthew 16:17?

Oh, but you believe in diversified nonsense.

How Ignorant are U ..... very... lol once again,
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
one more time for the dumb at heart. MY Father and My God is My Spirit, the Ordinal First. without Flesh, without Bone, and without blood.

and here is your train excise scripture, for U to understand who the Lord Jesus is, Father and God. Listen and learn.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

note: "and I will write upon him the name of my God" vs "and I will write upon him my new name." who name did he write don knotts? ........ (smile) lol, lol, lol, now you have that "FOOL" look on your FACE.

the second dumb question.
Matt 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

MY, MY, MY, Spirit that is in Heaven, the ordinal First of MYSELF, "Father".

again U have that FOOL LOOK on your face. for the Lord Jesus is in Heaven and on Earth at the SAME TIME,
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
while talking to Nicodemus on earth, Spirit, as the Ordinal First, he was in Heaven ............ :eek: YIKLES! how IGNORANT can one be,

PS I'm going to copy this post number and every time U ask a dumb question again U will be referred to it. :ROFLMAO:

NOW, talk to the HAND ? but first a slap up side the head.... ? ,.,,,,, (smile)

now back to Exod 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH (YHWH) was I not known to them.

but why did Abraham have JEHOVAH (YHWH) in his MOUTH? scripture, Gen 22:14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

well, someone is Lying here in the Toarh. it's not God, and it's not Abraham, because he's God friend, and God don't have lying friends. is the Toarh in ERROR? ...... (smile).

calling all of Judaism ..... ONLY, please response. is the Toarh on fire with an ERROR? :eek: YIKES!

let's see.
Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

My Cookie say this is the same one person, JESUS, the Lord.

do U agree? ........ (smile) ...... ?

How Ignorant are U ..... very... lol once again,
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
one more time for the dumb at heart.
Your heart must be dumb.

MY Father and My God is My Spirit, the Ordinal First. without Flesh, without Bone, and without blood.
There aren't any ordinals here. First and last from Isaiah are adjectives. Your own BDB references prove that. So, strike one.

and here is your train excise scripture, for U to understand who the Lord Jesus is, Father and God. Listen and learn.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

note: "and I will write upon him the name of my God" vs "and I will write upon him my new name." who name did he write don knotts? ........ (smile) lol, lol, lol, now you have that "FOOL" look on your FACE.
Rotfl... do you see Jesus' name being written? Rotfl...

the second dumb question.
Ok, your second dumb question.

Matt 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

MY, MY, MY, Spirit that is in Heaven, the ordinal First of MYSELF, "Father".
Again, no ordinals mentioned again. Rotfl...

again U have that FOOL LOOK on your face. for the Lord Jesus is in Heaven and on Earth at the SAME TIME,
No, that's why he said in John 20:17 he ascends to the Father. That means he isn't in heaven. ;)

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
while talking to Nicodemus on earth, Spirit, as the Ordinal First, he was in Heaven ............ :eek: YIKLES! how IGNORANT can one be,
Read v14. Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up.

So, Jesus was referencing his future ascension. I told you this before as well.

PS I'm going to copy this post number and every time U ask a dumb question again U will be referred to it. :ROFLMAO:

NOW, talk to the HAND ? but first a slap up side the head.... ? ,.,,,,, (smile)
Ok. Please reference your BDB references that show how foolish you are with references that discredit your own words. Rotfl...

let's see.
Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.
Ok, so Jesus was formed in the womb and therefore not the Creator.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Ok, so God the Father spoke and all was created, Deut 32:6. Got it.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Yes, and God's spoke didn't return void and created everything, including Jesus in the womb.

My Cookie say this is the same one person, JESUS, the Lord.
Your fortune cookie crumbled. Try another.

do U agree? ........ (smile) ...... ?

Sorry sushi ? man.

Your heart must be dumb.

There aren't any ordinals here. First and last from Isaiah are adjectives. Your own BDB references prove that. So, strike one.

Rotfl... do you see Jesus' name being written? Rotfl...

Ok, your second dumb question.

Again, no ordinals mentioned again. Rotfl...

No, that's why he said in John 20:17 he ascends to the Father. That means he isn't in heaven. ;)

Read v14. Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up.

So, Jesus was referencing his future ascension. I told you this before as well.

Ok. Please reference your BDB references that show how foolish you are with references that discredit your own words. Rotfl...

Then you have no choice but to believe that the yad hey vav hey is the name of God.
GINOLJC, TO ALL,
first thanks for the reply, second, NO, I have a choice, U don't. my God name is Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means, "He is salvation" or "He saves”. for only God SAVES. it's the strong #H3442 יֵשׁוַּע Yeshuwa` (yay-shoo'-ah) n/l. YESHUA/JESUS
1. he will save.
2. Jeshua, the name of ten Israelites, also of a place in Israel.
[for H3091]
KJV: Jeshua.
Root(s): H3091

understand something OH, the tetragrammaton is a term from the Greek word, τετραγράμματον, meaning, "a word having four letters". It is the Hebrew written word, or four letters, (יהוה), Yodh, He, Waw, He, hence the translation into English, YHWH, or JHVH by some. these four letters, supposed to be the unpronounced name of God. and from these four letters come the man-made names Yahweh, Hebrew, and Jehovah, English.

well, it's neither, Jehovah, nor Yahweh. let's see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four-letter version to get, YaHWeH. so, we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man-made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four-letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four-letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and "JeHoVaH",

this is how I knew that they were man-made, because of Exod 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them".
but in Gen 22:14 the name was in Abraham mouth. according to the texts, listen "Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen".

it's a man made-up name and people been following a false name. for decades. never once questioning the name..... because some scholar said this is the name and people, IGNORANT, people just blindly follow without question.

I'm glad the Holy Spirit pointed that out to me in the Torah , else I would have been worshipping a false God by NAME. see, this is why I have choice to believe the whole word of GOD. U have no choice, because U only believe half of the word of God.

GINOLJC, TO ALL,
first thanks for the reply, second, NO, I have a choice
No, you really don't. You have been shown a verse where God explicitely says that YHWH is his name. The only two choices that can rationally be held are:
1. The bible is true and therefore YHWH *is* the name of God
2. The bible is not true.

Take your pick.

No, you really don't. You have been shown a verse where God explicitely says that YHWH is his name. The only two choices that can rationally be held are:
1. The bible is true and therefore YHWH *is* the name of God
2. The bible is not true.

Take your pick.
the bible is true but not U ..... (smile)_

now your choice is this.
1. accept your false God name, or
2. Accept the Whole bible and KNOW God personal TRUE Name.

see ya,

now your choice is this.

see ya,

So you can't address that God says His name is YHWH. Figures.

now your choice is this.

see ya,

But I didn't ask you if you consider me God's word. I asked if you consider teh Bible to be God's word, which would mean you would except that God said YHWH was HIS NAME.

Isa 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

if God Holy name was given before this statement here in Isaiah, then any name given back then is not his "NAME" as to WHO he is. this is common sense. the Lord Jesus said, "I AM", but his name is "JESUS/YESHUA". so, I AM is not his name as to "WHO" he is, but I AM is "WHAT" he is in Name, does it get any easier than this to understand?

God said "his" people .... "SHALL" future tense ..."KNOW HIS NAME".

the Lord Jesus said, John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
well, he came in the name.... "JESUS". :cool:

There is only one possible answer to what Isaiah 42:8 says, which is that the yad hey vav hey is Gods NAME. You have not acknowledged this yet. It has led me to think that you do not accept the Bible.
Isa 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

again, John 13:31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
John 13:32 If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

God said what? "and my glory will I not give to another"

Back