The New Apostolic Reformation

ziapueblo

Greetings all,

This may not be the proper place to post this. If it is not, then of course it should be moved to the correct forum.

I have never heard of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) until very recently. My first timing hearing about the NAR was through a YouTuber, Michele Dougherty. I met her personally when I was giving Church tours at our festival (we live in the same city so I started watching her stuff). Anyway, I know that the NAR has its routs in Pentecostal and Charismatic Churches.

Is anyone here part of the movement? If so, what has drawn you to it? Are there any critics? I know that there are many mainline Protestants that disagree with parts of this movement. What are your disagreements?

I'm just curious since this a movement that I am not familiar with.

Greetings all,

This may not be the proper place to post this. If it is not, then of course it should be moved to the correct forum.

I have never heard of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) until very recently. My first timing hearing about the NAR was through a YouTuber, Michele Dougherty. I met her personally when I was giving Church tours at our festival (we live in the same city so I started watching her stuff). Anyway, I know that the NAR has its routs in Pentecostal and Charismatic Churches.

Is anyone here part of the movement? If so, what has drawn you to it? Are there any critics? I know that there are many mainline Protestants that disagree with parts of this movement. What are your disagreements?

I'm just curious since this a movement that I am not familiar with.
APPARENTLY "just another Charismatic Lunatic Fringe bunch" seems similar to the old "Shepherding Movement" from the late '70s.

Back