The Next Prophesied Event

Continuation from above
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaiah 5: 1 to 7 Complete Jewish Bible

1 - I want to sing a song for someone I love, a song about my loved one and his vineyard. My loved one had a vineyard on a very fertile hill.
2 He dug up its stones and cleared them away, planted it with the choicest vines, built a watchtower in the middle of it, and carved out in its rock a winepress. He expected it to produce good grapes,
but it produced only sour, wild grapes.

3 Now, citizens of Yerushalayim and people of Y’hudah, judge between me and my vineyard.

4 What more could I have done for my vineyard that I haven’t already done in it? So why, when I expected good grapes, did it produce sour, wild grapes?

5 Now come, I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will remove its hedge, and [its grapes] will be eaten up; I will break through its fence, and [its vines] will be trampled down.

6 I will let it go to waste: it will be neither pruned nor hoed, but overgrown with briars and thorns. I will also order the clouds
not to let rain fall on it.

7 Now the vineyard of Adonai-Tzva’ot is the house of Isra’el, and the men of Y’hudah are the plant he delighted in. So he expected justice,
but look — bloodshed! — and righteousness, but listen — cries of distress!

Revelation 14:14-20 CJB

14 Then I looked, and there before me was a white cloud. Sitting on the cloud was someone like a Son of Man with a gold crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.
15 Another angel came out of the Temple and shouted to the one sitting on the cloud, “Start using your sickle to reap, because the time to reap has come — the earth’s harvest is ripe!”
16 The one sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth (earth here is Israel), and the earth was harvested.
18 Then out from the altar went yet another angel, who was in charge of the fire; and he called in a loud voice to the one with the sharp sickle, “Use your sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because they are ripe!” 19 The angel swung his sickle down onto the earth, gathered the earth’s grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s fury. 20 The winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress as high as the horses’ bridles for two hundred miles!

Revelation 11

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks (two churches- Jewish Church and Gentile Church) standing before the God of the earth.
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 7:1-4 combined with Daniel 7: I highlight verses 2-3 and Daniel 9:24-27

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth(ISRAEL), nor on the sea(gentile nations), nor on any tree (GOD's elected).

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living GOD: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our GOD in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Revelation 16:12-15

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates(river Euphrates? - Genesis 2:14); and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon(red Dragon-Revelation 12:3-4), and out of the mouth of the Beast(Beast of sea-Revelation 13:1-10), and out of the mouth of the false prophet (the TAIL of the red Dragon).

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief
. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Shock and Awe: the Lord’s Day of Wrath:
How bad will the Lord’s response to the attack of Psalm 83 be?

When the sun explodes out a massive CME…. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-3

When the Arm of the Lord descends in anger…..Isaiah 30:30, Zephaniah 3:8

When He flashes lightning and fiery coals onto the earth. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 18:13-14

When the Day comes, burning like a furnace. Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

Most people have no conception of the worldwide devastation that will be caused by the hit upon the earth by the Lord’s fiery Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 29:6 What is prophesied will be so shocking, so terrifying, that it is impossible for us to really comprehend and only when it happens, will we realise the full extent of the damage done to the world and our modern infrastructure.

There has never been a comparable natural disaster in recorded history. The nearest to it may be the continuous winters of 1883-87, caused by the ash clouds from Krakatoa, or some recent tsunamis. Only Noah’s flood really compares, but fortunately this time we have God’s promise to never again destroy man and animals so extensively. Genesis 9:16 Many people will die, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 34:3, but most will survive.

As the survivors come out from under whatever shelter they have found, Isaiah 2:20-21, Revelation 6:15, there will be little, if any light for weeks or months. Amos 5:20, Zephaniah 1:15 Most buildings will be destroyed by earthquake and fire, Isaiah 24:18, Zephaniah 3:8 and huge tsunamis will wipe out all coastal cities and towns. Jeremiah 51:42, Amos 9:6

Normal mains electricity supply will not be restored for years, if ever. Only small generators will be able to supply power and these will soon run out of fuel, as will all motor transport. Line telephone systems and radio communication may be set up fairly quickly, but mobile phones and internet may never be re-established.

The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organised. Daniel 7:23-24 However, those who have maintained their faith and trust in the Creator God during this time of testing have the promises of His redemption and their gathering into all of the Holy Land. Deuteronomy 30:3, Isaiah 35, Psalms 107, Zechariah 10:8, Hosea 11:10-11, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 49:8-23, Jeremiah 23:3-4, Psalms 69:35-36, Colossians 1:11-12, Revelation 7:9-14
Ref: logostelos.info

How bad will the Lord’s response to the attack of Psalm 83 be?

When the sun explodes out a massive CME…. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-3

When the Arm of the Lord descends in anger…..Isaiah 30:30, Zephaniah 3:8

When He flashes lightning and fiery coals onto the earth. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 18:13-14

When the Day comes, burning like a furnace. Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

Most people have no conception of the worldwide devastation that will be caused by the hit upon the earth by the Lord’s fiery Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 29:6 What is prophesied will be so shocking, so terrifying, that it is impossible for us to really comprehend and only when it happens, will we realise the full extent of the damage done to the world and our modern infrastructure.

There has never been a comparable natural disaster in recorded history. The nearest to it may be the continuous winters of 1883-87, caused by the ash clouds from Krakatoa, or some recent tsunamis. Only Noah’s flood really compares, but fortunately this time we have God’s promise to never again destroy man and animals so extensively. Genesis 9:16 Many people will die, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 34:3, but most will survive.

As the survivors come out from under whatever shelter they have found, Isaiah 2:20-21, Revelation 6:15, there will be little, if any light for weeks or months. Amos 5:20, Zephaniah 1:15 Most buildings will be destroyed by earthquake and fire, Isaiah 24:18, Zephaniah 3:8 and huge tsunamis will wipe out all coastal cities and towns. Jeremiah 51:42, Amos 9:6

Normal mains electricity supply will not be restored for years, if ever. Only small generators will be able to supply power and these will soon run out of fuel, as will all motor transport. Line telephone systems and radio communication may be set up fairly quickly, but mobile phones and internet may never be re-established.

The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organised. Daniel 7:23-24 However, those who have maintained their faith and trust in the Creator God during this time of testing have the promises of His redemption and their gathering into all of the Holy Land. Deuteronomy 30:3, Isaiah 35, Psalms 107, Zechariah 10:8, Hosea 11:10-11, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 49:8-23, Jeremiah 23:3-4, Psalms 69:35-36, Colossians 1:11-12, Revelation 7:9-14
Ref: logostelos.info
Speaking of the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - we must remember that "the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life". GOD is Spirit, the Word is GOD-John 1:1.

As you know, the book of Revelation of my Lord Jesus Christ, actually it was a sealed and secret book of GOD the Father, as it was prophesied-Ezekiel 2:v.9-10, and Isaiah 29:v.11 and Revelation 5:v.1- which GOD gave unto JESUS after around 65 years of His ascension, was written to shew unto His servants things which MUST come to pass; and JESUS sent and signified it by His angel (in fact an archangel - Revelation 1:v.12-13) unto His servant John.

JESUS left very clear that:
Revelation 11:v.15 is similar to a declaration of WAR against the current world of the Devil, understand? As it is written: The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of OUR Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 12:v.10-11 -

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the KINGDOM OF OUR GOD, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they (the people of GOD) overcame him BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB-JESUS-, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death - (in this battle against the red Dragon and his messengers).

Take a look in Revelation 11:v.18 combined with Matthew 5:v.5, and Luke 20:v.35-36, and Revelation 5:v.10
:
Notice that in consequence of the seventh Trumpet, the NATIONS of the Devil's world will be angry, will be wrathed, against those who are of Jesus and are united with Him fighting for the GOD's Kingdom, as said Paul the Apostle: 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27, as follow:
24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the KINGDOM to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN ALL RULE AND ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER.
25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For GOD hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him).

Revelation 11:v.16-17 reveals:
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats (according Revelation 4:v.4. In my view the 24 elders are the 24 authors of the Old Testament, to which GOD gave His word to write His book- Holy Scriptures-, that is the book of the Lord), and they fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty (Lord JESUS), which art, and wast, and art TO COME; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Revelation 11:v.18 - combined with 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27 and 51-55)
18 And the nations were(will be) angry (will be wrathed), and thy wrath is come(GOD's wrath comes, in fact it is already running against all the nations, they will be punished severely and will perish into the lake of fire, the hell's fire), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged-Revelation 20:v.4-, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Be careful, and get ready, "For GOD will finish the work, and cut it SHORT in righteousness: because a SHORT work will the LORD make upon the earth" -Romans 9:v.28, combined with Hebrews 10:v.27.
JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.22-25, saying:
verse 22
- And except those days should be SHORTENED, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
verse 23 ´- Then if any MAN (Pastors, and Bishops, Evangelists, among others) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. Check it in John 5v.43-47, and believe not in the false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, an IMPOSTOR - Revelation 13:v.11 combined with John 5:v.43-47.
verse 24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
verse 25 - Behold, I have told you before.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful(the COWARDS), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (brimstone? what kind of brimstone? Isaiah 30:33 reveals: - the breath of the Lord, like a stream of burning SULFUR, sets it ablaze.)

Revelation 19:19-21

19 And I saw the Beast(the Beast of sea-a Gentile Beast), and the kings of the earth(earth here is Israel-10 kings (Princes) leaded by the false messiah-John 5:43-47, an IMPOSTOR, a STRONG DELUSION), and their armies, gathered together to make WAR against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the Beast was taken, and with him the false prophet(false messiah - satan incarnated-the son of perdition, a former Cherub) that wrought miracles before him(before the Beast of sea-the Gentile Beast), with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the Beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were (WILL BE) cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone - the breath of the Lord like a stream of burning SULFUR.
21 And the remnant were slain with the Sword of him that sat upon the horse, which Sword proceeded out of his MOUTH: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Be careful and get ready, and understand the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT ALREADY STARTED, it will NEVER END, it is for ever and ever, yeah, for everlasting.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords
Amen

Jeremiah 33:1-3 The Word of the Lord came to Jeremiah while he was imprisoned. The Lord says: If you call to Me, I will answer and tell you of great and mysterious things that you are unaware of.

Jeremiah prophesied to the House of Judah, many years after the House of Israel was taken into exile by the Assyrians. He foretold how things would be after the Babylonian conquest of Judah, but this was not completely fulfilled then or after the Roman conquest of Judah in 70-135 AD.

Jeremiah 33:4-5 & 10 The houses of this city and the great buildings of Judah which are now destroyed by the sword of judgement, will be filled with dead bodies. They are those slain by the Lord Himself, because He has turned away from them. The Lord says: See this Land, now in ruins and devoid of people and animals.

Again; not fulfilled as yet. Jeremiah 9:10-11, Isaiah 4:3-6, Zephaniah 1:1-18

Ezekiel 21:14...swing the great sword of slaughter three times, whirling about Judah.

As Ezekiel says: there will be a triple fulfilment of the punishment of Judah. Two of these have happened, by Babylon and Rome but the next is ‘by the Lord Himself’, by the means of a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26 This event is prophesied and graphically described over 100 times in the Bible, as ‘the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath’. The entire Middle East will become ‘ruined and devoid of people and animals’. This was not the case with the two previous punishments. Ezekiel 6:14, Hosea 4:3, Zechariah 3:10

But for now, as we await this sudden and terrifying Day that the Lord will take action, we must:

Isaiah 35:3-4 Brace the arms that are limp, steady the knees that give way, say to the anxious: Be strong, fear not. Your God comes to save you, with His vengeance and retribution. Jeremiah 30:4-11, Zephaniah 3:16-20, Hebrews 10:37-39

Isaiah 35:5 THEN the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. Isaiah 29:24 The confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction. Isaiah 6:9-10

The truth about this coming event is not generally known among believers. The reason is due to beliefs in false theories, Isaiah 29:9-12, or a lack of interest in prophecy. They remain ‘in the dark’ about what will happen. 2 Thess. 5:1-11

Only during or after it happens, will understanding be given to all those who have been unable to comprehend the Prophetic Word. They will say: It was there; in plain language, but I couldn’t see it!

Soon after that, many prophesies say how the holy Land will be regenerated;

Jeremiah 33:6-9 In this Land, will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, of weddings and celebrations. People will shout: Praise the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever’, as they offer thanksgiving in the House of the Lord. By the Word of the Lord: In this place and in all its towns, now ruined and cleared of all peoples and animals, flocks and herds will once more graze. My people will receive all the blessings that I have promised to them. Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 35:10 The Lord’s people, set free, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph, with great joy and singing praises to their God. Suffering and sorrow will flee away. Zechariah 9:16-17, Romans 9:24-26

Great are the promises the Lord has made to His faithful Christian people. We will indeed ‘sing praises to the Lord’, when we are settled into our inheritance, all of the holy Land.

The House of the Lord: The new Temple will be built in Jerusalem. Haggai 2:6-9

One of the next prophesied events is the election of the last Pope, get ready, the end of all things is very close.
The last Pope must be elected, and he will be the husband No. 266 of the Great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church, excluding Peter Apostle, of course. By the way, would be his religious nickname Paulus VII? I think so, because at this same time must manifest also ANOTHER Beast, the Beast of earth-Revelation 13:11- a false lamb with two horns-(a false messiah/false prophet master of Torah), as was prophesied by Paul the Apostle in 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-5 and 9-12.
Get ready

The HARVEST is also the another next prophesied event. JESUS made it very clear: The HARVEST is the END of the world, the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the END of this world - yeah, this world of the Devil - the tares are the children of the wicked one - the world is infested of them - mainly false Christians of all denominations and sects - the TAIL - , not counting the devilish and idolater RCC, ruled and guided by the Beastof sea - a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
JESUS made it very clear: unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

The Word is GOD, self-executing.

JESUS made it very clear: In the time of harvest I will say to the reapers
, Gather ye together FIRST the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them:
but gather the wheat into my barn.

Get ready

Jeremiah 17:15-18 People say: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can! It isn’t just the prospect of the coming disaster that makes me follow the Lord. I do not wish for Your judgement, You know all my thoughts and desires. On that evil day, be my refuge, may my persecutors be confounded, may they, not I be terrified. Bring onto Your enemies Your Day of vengeance and destroy them utterly.
Psalms 2:1-4 He who sits enthroned in Heaven, laughs at the wicked who conspire against Him and His people. Angrily, He rebukes them with His wrath.

Jeremiah 25:30-38 The Lord roars from on high, He thunders from His dwelling place, against His Land and those who dwell in it. This great noise reaches to the ends of the earth, for The Lord brings judgement to all the nations and indeed to all mankind. The godless and evil will be fuel for the fire. Ruin spreads around the world from this mighty tempest and those killed on that Day will lie scattered as dung upon the earth. Cry out, you leaders and shepherds of My people for this is your time to go to the slaughter, you cannot flee from the Lord’s fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:23-28 I looked at the earth, it was in chaos, reeling to and fro, in darkness. Nobody could be seen and the land was a desolate wilderness, the towns ruined and deserted, because of the fierce anger of the Lord. The whole world will be affected but not completely destroyed. The earth will be in mourning for this. I have made known My purpose, I will not relent or change it.

Jeremiah 10:17-18 My people, gather up your goods and flee the country, for you are living under siege. The Lord says: This time, I shall throw out the whole population of the Land. I shall press them and squeeze them dry. Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people enter your rooms and shut the door after you, withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins, it will hide its transgressions no more.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 I alone, know My purpose for you, it is wellbeing and not misfortune, for you and your descendants. If you call Me and pray to Me, I shall listen to you. When you seek Me, you shall find Me, if you search wholeheartedly, I will let you find Me, says the Lord. I shall restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have banished you and then I will restore you to the place from where you went into exile. Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

The Lord has ‘made known His purpose’, that is to bring disaster onto the godless and the enemies of His people. This coming terrible Day of judgement will ‘affect the whole world’ and millions will die from the effects of the huge CME sunstrike that he will use. The Middle East will be cleared and cleansed and His Christian people who listened to His warnings and kept safe under shelter, will repopulate the Holy Land. As so clearly stated in Ezekiel 34:11-16, all the faithful Christians, the Israelites of God will gather and live in all the Land promised to Abraham. They live in peace and prosperity, in the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the forthcoming Kingdom of Jesus.

Isaiah 61:1-2a The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me. He has sent me to announce good news to the humble, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to proclaim a year of the Lords favour,

Isaiah 61:2b-3...and a Day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, to give then garlands instead of ashes, oil of gladness, instead of mourners tears and a garment of splendour for the distressed. They will be called trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord for His adornment.

Isaiah 61:4-11 Buildings long in ruin and desolate will be restored and rebuilt. Foreigners will serve you, caring for your flocks and vines, but you will be called priests of the Lord and the wealth of the nations will be yours. Because My people have received insults and shame in double measure, they will receive in their own Land, wealth in double measure.

For I, the Lord love justice and hate injustice, I shall give My people a sure reward and make an everlasting Covenant with them. Their posterity will be renowned among the nations, they will be seen as a people blessed by the Lord.

Let us rejoice in the Lord with all our hearts. From Him has come victory and deliverance. His people, robed in beauty are like a garden full of flowers. The Lord will make His victory and renown known to the nations.

Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Isaiah 61:1-2a, was quoted by Jesus at the commencement of His ministry;.... a year of the Lord’s favour’. He stopped in mid sentence and then said: Today, in your hearing, this prophecy has come true.
Therefore, the rest of this chapter is unfulfilled prophecy. So, we look for the sequence of events to unfold as written, commencing with:

a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel. This is prophesied and described comprehensively throughout the Bible as a terrible disaster by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, which will affect the whole world. The Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 30:26-30, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7

comfort all who mourn’ - All who love the Lord and follow in His Laws, those who mourn His death on the cross. Zechariah 12:9-10

trees of righteousness, planted in their own Land’ - His people: all faithful Christians, Jews and Gentiles are gathered and settled in His holy Land, into all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, to their descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 26:15

buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15

foreigners will serve you’ - Isaiah 60:10...foreigners will rebuild your walls...

wealth of the nations will be yours’ - Zechariah 14:14 The same as what happened at the first Exodus. Exodus 11:2

‘make a Covenant with them’ - Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 34:25, Hebrews 8:10-12

‘from Him has come victory and deliverance’ - Psalms 91:14-16, Psalms 44:4-7

‘known to the nations’ - Ezekiel 39:21, Isaiah 40:5
When will this next prophesied event occur? Please be as specific as you feel comfortable being.

When will this next prophesied event occur? Please be as specific as you feel comfortable being.
Jesus was referring the Sixth Seal, the next Prophesied event; when He said: Yet about that day and hour, no one knows....only the father.

But we can know the season and from all the signs now, it is likely in the near future.

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes. Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land. Jeremiah 12:14, Amos 2:1-5

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection. Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1

You undesirable nation – The Jewish State of Israel. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’ 2 Peter 2:9

Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians. Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14, Ezekiel 21:28-31

leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah 4:3, Romans 9:27

rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the faithful Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, Daniel 11:31-32, Revelation 13:7, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.

The Day comes, burning like a furnace

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the arrogant and evildoers will be as stubble – that Day will burn them up, leaving them neither root nor branch.

Amos 5:18-20 Woe betide those who long for the Day of the Lord. What will that Day mean for you? It will be darkness, not light. It will be as when someone runs from a lion, only to be confronted by a bear, or as when he leans on a wall and is bitten by a snake. The Day of the Lord is indeed darkness, not light. In no way is this about the Return of Jesus.

Darkness caused by the approaching mass of a CME, obscuring the sun.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast, no runner is so swift as that Day. That Day is a Day of wrath, of anguish and torment, a Day of destruction and devastation, a Day of darkness and cloud, a Day of trumpet blasts and battle cries against fortifications. I shall bring dire distress on people, they will walk like the blind because of their sins against Me. Their blood will be poured out, their dead bodies like dung. Neither their silver or gold will avail to save them on the Day of the Lord’s wrath. By the fire of His jealousy, the whole land will be consumed, for He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the land. This is also the “third swing of the sword” Ezekiel 21:8-16, the final judgement of Judah and cannot be at the Return.

Psalms 37:20 The enemies of the Lord will perish like fuel in a furnace, they will go up in smoke.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze, like a fire fed with thorn bushes. They are wrapped in a pall of smoke, the land is scorched by the fury of the Lord and the people are fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 24:19-20 The earth is shattered, it is convulsed and reels wildly. The earth lurches like a drunkard and sways like a watchman’s shelter, because the sins of its inhabitants weigh heavily upon it, and it falls to rise no more.

falls, to rise no more’, from the chapter context, this is not complete or permanent, therefore the world recovers from it.

Revelation 6:12-17 I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal. There was a violent earthquake, the sun turned black and the moon red. The starry host [satellites?] fell to the earth, like figs blown off the tree and the sky rolled up like a scroll. All peoples were terrified and hid themselves, calling out: Who can hide us from the One who sits on the Throne and the wrath of the Lamb? For their great Day of vengeance and wrath has come and who can stand? Isaiah 34:4

Isaiah 2:12-22 The Lord has a Day of doom prepared, for all the proud and ungodly peoples. He alone, will be exalted on that Day. Everyone will throw away their idols and their money, they will crawl into hiding places when He comes to strike the world with terror. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged

All these verses listed above match with the Sixth Seal, an event that takes place before all the other Revelation happenings, such as the trumpet and Bowl judgements, the beasts, the fall of mystery Babylon and the rescue of the ‘Woman’. As it can be shown, the first five seal judgements have already been opened, therefore the next prophesied event that we can expect in our world will be the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath,``– a powerful and terrible judgement, by fire from the sun, that will destroy His enemies. This will make ‘a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the Land’, that is all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates, when enemies commence their attack on Israel. ‘all peoples will be terrified’, this will affect all the world and enable the formation of a One World government, also the gathering of the Christian Israelites into all of the holy Land.

The Day comes, burning like a furnace

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the arrogant and evildoers will be as stubble – that Day will burn them up, leaving them neither root nor branch.
This kind of post has always been one of the ironies of modern futurism because there are few things more arrogant than the modern futurist practice of ignoring some of the most plain and explicit end-times statements in scripture, or the modern futurist lack of practice when the New Testament commentaries on Old Testament prophecies are ignored.

False teachers are predicted in their view of end times, and it is the modern futurists who teach falsely! Over the last 200 years there has not been one modern futurist prediction that has come true. They ALL have a 100% fail rate. No other eschatology produces such a condition in either frequency or consistency. If Malachi 4:1 is still future, then they will be the stubble to which he refers.

False teachers are predicted in their view of end times, and it is the modern futurists who teach falsely! Over the last 200 years there has not been one modern futurist prediction that has come true. They ALL have a 100% fail rate
Comments like this border on gross stupidity.
The window of time for the Prophesies to be fulfilled, remains open. People who speak as above, are exactly the people that 2 Peter 3:1-7, said would scoff and deny the Prophesies. To their discredit.
the modern futurist lack of practice when the New Testament commentaries on Old Testament prophecies are ignored.
Reliance on the Commentators for the truth of the Prophetic Word is a serious mistake, as Jesus told us that those learned and wise people could not know it and understanding is hidden from them. Matthew 11:25-26

Psalms 10:1-11 Lord: Why do You hide Yourself in times of trouble? The godless boast of their plans, but their ways are always devious. They are full of deceit and violence, reviling Your people and thinking: Their God has forgotten, He sees nothing.

Psalms 10:12-15 Lord; break the power of the wicked and evil peoples, call them to account. Arise now and set Your Hand to the task. Do not forget Your people. The godless reject You, they think You will take no action. Lord, You see how they love terror and death, we commit ourselves to You – the Light and salvation of Your people. [The Lord’s people; all the faithful Christians]

Psalms 9:7-14 The Lord will judge all peoples with justice. He is a tower of strength for the oppressed. Show us Your favour, do not ignore our cry for help, then we will praise You and proclaim Your mighty deeds, for You do not abandon those who acknowledge Your Name and seek You in faith.

Psalms 9:15-20 The nations are trapped in a pit of their own making, entangled in their own net. The Lord will display His power and all the peoples who refuse to acknowledge the Living God, will depart to hell. The hopes and prayers of Your people will be realized, as You fulfil Your promises to them. For the Lord will arise and judge the nations, they will know they are only mortal.

Psalms 10:17-18 You hear, Lord, the supplications of the humble, support them and bring redress. Answer now the prayers of the righteous, so that those who promote terror receive their just deserts.

Psalms 9:2-6 We will praise You, Lord with all our hearts, we will rejoice and exult in You. For You have upheld our rights. You have rebuked the nations and overwhelmed the godless peoples. They are defeated, they fall and perish, totally wiped out, even the memory of them is lost.

Psalms 10:16 The evil peoples have gone from Your holy Land and the Lord will reign forever! Deuteronomy 32:43
Ref: REB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

The Lord WILL arise and judge the nations. Psalms 94:1-7, Isaiah 33:10-12, Hab. 3:12

The Lord WILL display His power: A massive CME sunstrike will cause all the prophesied effects. Isaiah 30:26-28, Deut. 32:34-35, Psalms 97:3-5, Isaiah 33:10-12

The prayers of His people WILL be realized. 1 Peter 1:5, as You punish the ungodly nations. Isaiah 13:9-13, Nahum 1:2-6, Revelation 6:12-17

Those peoples and nations who are full of deceit and violence, Psalm 144:7-8, those who love terror and death, Ezekiel 35:6, WILL fall and perish, they WILL depart to hell. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-33

The evil peoples have all gone from Your holy Land. Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 30:2-9 Your people WILL rejoice and praise the Lord, Jeremiah 33:6-26, as they gather and live in their heritage. Isaiah 40:1-3, Ezekiel 20:34-38, Zechariah 10:8-10, Psalms 107:1-3, Hosea 2:14 & 11:10-11, Ezekiel 37:21, Jeremiah 31:8-9, Zephaniah 3:16-20

The Lord WILL reign forever! Firstly the Shekinah Glory WILL return to the new Temple, Ezekiel 43:4, then later, Jesus will reign for 1000 years. Revelation 20:6 Finally, God and the Lamb WILL be eternally throned in the New Jerusalem. Revelation 22:1-5

Comments like this border on gross stupidity.
Ephesians 4:29. Php. 2:3. Pr. 15

Would you like me to speak to you in the same way?

The fact remains modern futurism has a long history of false prognosticators. No protest changes that fact.
Reliance on the Commentators for the truth of the Prophetic Word is a serious mistake, as Jesus told us that those learned and wise people could not know it and understanding is hidden from them. Matthew 11:25-26
I wasn't relying on "the commentators of truth..."

The fact is modern futurism has a long history of false prognosticators. No protest changes that fact.

The only question is whether or not you are also one of them. Posts #72 and 73 do not provide any evidence you are any different than the plethora of false teachers living, preaching, and teaching today. As I have already pointed out previously in this thread, there are multiple occasions where the plain reading of scripture has been ignored and something different than what is stated is taught.

Under any ordinary, normal objective measure that would make this op a false teaching. Scripture cannot say one thing, you teach differently, and you be a true teacher. I have tried to get you to address large passages of scripture only to receive rancor. I have tried to get you to examine scripture one verse at a time with me only to receive rancor. I have tried to get you to approach scripture using the most basic rules of sound exegesis only to receive rancor.

The fact is modern futurism has a long history of false prognosticators. No protest changes that fact.

Would you like me to speak to you in the same way?
Yes, if I said something as silly as your comment that all the end time prognosticators are wrong because nothing has happened.
BEFORE the window for it to happen has closed.
The fact is modern futurism has a long history of false prognosticators. No protest changes that fact
There have been plenty who have foolishly promoted a date. Jesus plainly said: We cannot know the day or the hour....
But He was referring to the forthcoming Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, as we will be able to know the day of His Return; as that will come exactly 1260 days after the Temple is desecrated.

I am sorry you have found it difficult to discuss issues with me. But the is the usual situation when two strongly held beliefs clash.
The time will come when we will laugh at our differences!

Yes, if I said something as silly as your comment that all the end time prognosticators are wrong because nothing has happened.
BEFORE the window for it to happen has closed.
You have.

You've refused to look at it, and you've refused to correct it.
There have been plenty who have foolishly promoted a date.
Not just dates, but blocks of time such as "soon."
Jesus plainly said: We cannot know the day or the hour....
Yes, but that is not all that he said in that passage. He said no one would know the day or time BUT he also plainly stated the events described would occur in "this generation," and the words were recorded in the near demonstrative conjugation so they CANNOT be interpreted to be any time other then the generation to whom he was speaking.

Again: Jesus said know would know the day or time BUT he also stipulated a time frame during which no one would know that day or time. That is what the scriptures actually state and I can quote the scriptures to prove it. I will not be the one adding to it, subtracting from it, changing it, or reinterpreting it.

You will be that guy.
I am sorry
No, you are not. Be honest.
...you have found it difficult to discuss issues with me.
I don't find this difficult at all. YOU are the one resorting to ad hominem, non sequitur, red herring, straw man, false cause, false equivalence, eisegesis, and other completely inappropriate practice and not discussing these things. I picked one specific verse and asked you if it stated what it stated and you refused to even do that! I tried the same with another verse, and then another. This thread shows you refusing to acknowledge the facts of scripture one verse at a time. I did the exact same thing with a paragraph. Same results. I did the same thing with three different chapters. Same result.

The only one having difficulty discussing is you, Keraz.

If you want to prove otherwise, then answer this:

Is there a verse in the entire chapter of Revelation 19 that explicitly states Jesus is living on earth? When you give the correct answer then I will discuss that answer with you. I will ask questions and post comments relevant to that answer. I will discuss the answers to those questions and response to those comments.

We tried this once before and you bailed, not me. You had difficulty discussing it, not me. You resorted to snotty comments like the following,
But the is the usual situation when two strongly held beliefs clash. The time will come when we will laugh at our differences!
Neither sentence has anything to do with this op. They are evidence of your difficulty, not mine. If you and walk through the scriptures together the clashing views will reconcile. We're not supposed to part ways with disparately clashing views and were it not off-topic I would ask you to prove that is scripturally acceptable way to act.

Show me where Revelation 19 explicitly states Jesus is physically living on earth. Get back on task with the previously abandoned effort and work through the scriptures because there are a number of places where you've posted something silly about end times and never once were you treated the way I have been treated.

Is there a verse in the entire chapter of Revelation 19 that explicitly states Jesus is living on earth?
Revelation 19:11-21 describes the glorious Return of Jesus to the earth and seen by all. Rev 1:7
Specifically; to the Mount of olives, from the place He departed from. Acts 1:11, Zechariah 14:4

Jesus will then reside and rule the world from the new Temple on Mt Zion, for the next thousand years. Any other scenario, is wrong and in conflict with scripture.
I see no reason to even consider any other belief.

They will be led by Russia in exchange for petro $$$.

Russia is on the verge of collapse. China is slowly taking over Russia. At this moment, Chinese men are marrying Russian women and having large families living in Russia....

Who is Putin relying on right now for hie war... China...

Revelation 19:11-21 describes the glorious Return of Jesus to the earth and seen by all. Rev 1:7
Specifically; to the Mount of olives, from the place He departed from. Acts 1:11, Zechariah 14:4

Jesus will then reside and rule the world from the new Temple on Mt Zion, for the next thousand years. Any other scenario, is wrong and in conflict with scripture.

The Next Prophesied Event?​

JESUS said: At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him-Matthew 25:6. Who's going?

See, IT'S NOT ENOUGH to just have lamp-the Word of GOD-a lamp for the feet-Psalm 119:105; It's necessary also to have oil, otherwise the lamp will go out. Te lamp of many people has already gone out for good, but at midnight? In full darkness and terrors by night? Terrible, very terrible.

Understand, MIDNIGHT as the Lord said, it indicates the END of a Day (end of a milllennium) and the beginning of a new Day (beginning of a new millennium) simultaneously.
It is necessary to understand that God's clock does not stop, yeah, never stop, every thousand years there is a turn of Day, understand? As happened in Eden-Genesis 3:8-10- and GOD found Adam and Eve completely naked, the clothe they made from the FigTree, one among other trees in the Garden, it was not enough to cover them from their nakedness. GOD needed to make an appropriate garment for that purpose. By the way, JESUS said through the book of Revelation, chap. 16: v.15: Behold, I come like a thief, Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he WALK NAKED, and they see his shame.

Get ready

On the other hand, wanting to buy oil out of time, it's a total waste of time. Both those who will buy and those who are selling oil
(Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others) will lose their souls forever, for all Eternity. It's like the CURSE of the FigTree: JESUS cursed it never to bear fruit again, and the sentence was LITERALLY fulfilled. The Word is GOD, self-executing.

You are clear that you won't accept this but Jesus was spot on in Luke 17:20-21 where the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you. When one is born again to have Gods mind as Jesus received in Matt 3:16 and think in Gods terms of Spirit instead in carnality, only then can he come to you and rule over you. He is at your door knocking this day and any man who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you.

As long as that old temple stands, that one who is of the laws of a creed, the new one of Spirit that Gods kingdom is cannot be built. Jesus described this new temple of God as born again, just as he was in Matt 3:16 where God opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man as well as us all who has received the very same from God.

Back