The Power of Suggestion

Once again without the spirit is not the meaning of psychikos

and you cannot have the spirit without first having saving faith

John 7:38–39 —LSB
““He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’”
But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were going to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.”

Acts 2:38 —LSB
“And Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”

Acts 2:38 —LSB
“And Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”

Gal. 3:2 —LSB
“This is the only thing I want to learn from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?”

Gal. 3:5 —LSB
“So then, does He who provides you with the Spirit and works miracles among you, do it by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?”

Gal. 3:14 —LSB
“in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith”

Eph. 3:17 —LSB
“so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being firmly rooted and grounded in love,”
haha I love it already using the LSB !!!

haha I love it already using the LSB !!!
Yeah I got it working

Seems there was a different install for existing accordance software

(use the easy install option from within the program)

at least that was what worked for me

Yeah I got it working

Seems there was a different install for existing accordance software

(use the easy install option from within the program)

at least that was what worked for me
I'm glad to see you finally got it figured out

Back